Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:56 pm
Rozencrantz smiled and immediately stood up. He walked over to the chair across from his table and pulled it out for her.

"I'm glad you came..."

He looked around solemnly.

"I don't really have any friends here...i guess other than you. I'm glad we met"

Rozen then returned to his seat and sat down, running his hands through his hair. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"You hungry? I'll buy."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:58 pm
She sat down gently.

"Oh wow thanks Rozen! You're so nice!" she thanked him. Her eyes watching him viligantly as he took his seat once more. She noticed that he seemed to be rather sensitive to the sun. For a moment she pondered this, then shrugged it off as nothing.

"Food! Really you'd do that for me? Wow Rozen- I.. I mean you don't have to!" Alexa had contradicted herself half way through the sentence. In the beginning she was accepting, but mid sentence she realized how rude she was being and changed her answer.  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:03 pm
Rozen laughed. Then stopped in the middle of his laugh, as if frozen. He looked down at the table.

"W-wow...I haven't laughed like that in years..."

He then quickly changed the subject and looked into Alexa's eyes. And smiled.

"Hey, dont worry about it...I got more money than I know what to do wi-"

He stopped himself abruptly.

"Not saying you are poor...or boasting or anything. I just come from a very wealthy family...so its really nothing. Let me buy you something, It's the least I can do."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Ramoth entered the room, and immediately made way for a chair. Exaustion was written all over her face. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she sat down and closed her eyes for several minutes before taking time to actually look around the room.
When she finally opened her eyes, she began looking around. She noticed there were only a few other students than herself in the room, this made her relieved as she wasn't much of a socializer.  

Crazy_Catfish21

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:15 pm
He was so confused that it was funny. She laughed.

"alright, you can buy me something Rozen, but I've gotta make you something in return" she said with a smile. Alexa hated getting things for free, so she'd make him something special later. Her eyes traveled to his, locking with his gaze for an instant and then she pulled away.

Looking around to hide the soft blush on her cheeks she noticed a girl in the distance.

"I'll be right back Rozen" she said kindly and then got up from her seat.

"I'm gonna make friends with her too!" she told herself cheerfully. With a smile she approached the girl and spoke up.

"Hello I'm Alexandria de Ravin, but you can call me Alexa, let's be friends!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:19 pm
Rozen blinked as Alexa suddenly jumped up from the table and ran off.
He looked at his hands and then adjusted his shirt.

Did I say something?

He decided to ignore and motioned for the waitress to bring over three menues. He assumed that whoever Alexa left to get, would be joining them.  

Rozencrantz

Crazy_Catfish21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:21 pm
Ramoth, looked up in shock. She wasn't used to being approached by people. She hesitated at first, but something about the girl's smile made her feel good.

"Um..my name is Ramoth T. Rayon. Just call me Ramoth, though. I-it's a pleasure to meet you, Alexa."

Still, hesitating, but remembering her manners, she stood up and offered her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Alexa took her hand and shook it kindly.

"Hey why don't you come and eat with us?" she offered, referring to herself and Rozen of course.

"I can introduce you to my friend Rozen. You'll like him" She added cheerfully. The girl was definately sweet, and cute too. She wouldn't force Ramoth to eat with them though.  

Elpinoine
Crew

Crazy_Catfish21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:36 pm
She felt a certain warmth coming from the girl. Deciding there was nothing wrong with the girl and that she could trust her, Ramoth smiled. The smile felt wierd, for it had been a long time since she last smiled.

"I'd be happy to join you, but...are you sure I wouldn't be intruding? I wouldn't want to be a bother..." She said, the smile disappeared and her face became slightly worrying.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:41 pm
"Oh of course you can eat with us we'd be happy to have you! Everyone likes a new friend! Come on Come on!" she cheered tugging the girl along gently, much like the manner she had pulled Rozen around in earlier. She was excited again and quickly brought her to the bar and grill.

She pulled up another chair and waited for the girl to sit and then sat down herself.

"Oh look Rozen this is my new friend! Ramoth, this is Rozen! Rozen this is Ramoth!" she introduced innocently  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:47 pm
Rozen retained his normal expression and nodded at Ramoth.

"Hello Ramoth, nice to meet you."

Rozen thought of when he had ever told Alexa she could call him Rozen. He had introduced himself using his full name. Oh well..., he thought.

Then the waitress brought up the menu. Rozen looked at it for about a split second then stated.

"I'd like your largest steak, as rare as you are allowed to make it. Also bring me a black coffee, and a large glass of ice water."

He gestured towards the two girls.

"And whatever they would like."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:52 pm
Ramot allowed Alexa to pull her along, althoughstill a little shocked that she would actually want Ramoth to join her so badly. She sat down, and immediately began observing the new face in front of her, Rozen. Unlike Alexa there wasn't a warmth or pleasantness about him. If fact he was almost the opposite of Alexa. Ramoth was so involved with asessing him, that she almost didn't hear him greet her.

"Er...It's nice to meet you too...Rozen, right?" She began hesitating again, something about him seemed a little off, but she decided that is Alexa liked him, then he couldn't be that bad.

She took her menu from the waitress, uttering an almost silent "Thank-you." She looked at it for about two minutes before she ordered.

"I'll just have a chocolate milk shake, I'm not all that hungry."

She then looked over to Alexa to hear what she would be ordering.  

Crazy_Catfish21

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:00 pm
Alexa took a few moments to look over the menu. Rozen's choice didn't at all phase her as being odd, or rather animalistic as she listened to him. She felt silly asking this but her curiousity was killing her.

"What's a milkshake?" she asked softly. She didn't care if they laughed, she only wanted to know after all. In fact most things on this menu seemed rather foreign to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:04 pm
Rozencrantz ignored Ramoth's obvious curiousity with him as if it was nothing. He was stared at alot, it was better than the looks of fear he got, when they realized who and what he really was.

He looked down at his menu and saw the milkshake there also. He shook his head.

"Um...I've lived in the country all my life, at my family's mansion. I didnt really get out much...so I dont really know either."

A strand of his hair found its way into his hand and he played with it out of habit. He looked to Ramoth for answers.  

Rozencrantz

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces