Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkops666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 am
*walks into a room with not many people in it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am
*sits back down in my seat and places my feet on the back of the chair in front of me and lay back to watch the lady i was talking with before*  

hivesliver

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:13 pm
A young wolf runs into the classroom panting and sets his briefcase down on the desk in the front of the classrom. "Sorry i'm late kids! Please sit down i'd like to introduce myself! I'm you teacher, Lazer!" The young wolf walks up to the chalkboard and writes "Lazer" on it! "Now please sit down we have alot to discuss!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 am
*Tana smiles at the guy she was talking too earlier who had been drwing on the black board. She also gets her things ready and takes a good look at their new teacher.*  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am
*looks at my work on the board and giggles*
*wisers to the girl he spoke with*
"he didnt even see it"
*opens my bag*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm
*giggles at the guy she had been talking to and nods towards the board*

"I wonder what he will say when he does notice?"  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Mr. Beaver

A young wolf runs into the classroom panting and sets his briefcase down on the desk in the front of the classrom. "Sorry i'm late kids! Please sit down i'd like to introduce myself! I'm you teacher, Lazer!" The young wolf walks up to the chalkboard and writes "Lazer" on it! "Now please sit down we have alot to discuss!"

beautiful_nia_60
*giggles at the guy she had been talking to and nods towards the board*

"I wonder what he will say when he does notice?"

*my finger glows as the chalk float behind the teachers back*
*adds the word "sucks" to the end of his name, and sets the chalk back down as my finger stops glowing*
*wispers*
"what about now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 pm
*bursts out laughing and quickly covers her mouth to stifle her sudden laughter. She whispers to the guy.*

"That's so awesome, I didn't know you could do things like that."  

pink_sparkles_20

steel straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 pm
"eh im going to lunch"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 pm
"hmm"sora was medtaing while he was in a tree watching the antics unfold in class"looks like this school here might be fun"he said grinning showing his canine*  

Zero Hour17

hivesliver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 am
beautiful_nia_60
*bursts out laughing and quickly covers her mouth to stifle her sudden laughter. She whispers to the guy.*

"That's so awesome, I didn't know you could do things like that."

"that was just a small bit"
*looks deep into her eyes*
"im Tom"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm
*walks into lunchroom* "why is it so empty in here?"  

steel straitjacket

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 pm
*sits on tree while class is going on* cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 pm
*Vee stumbled a bit after making his way through the main doors - he hadn't actually packed an awful lot for school. He never did. He had all the necessities and planned to buy something to eat from the cafeteria, so fortunately didn't need to stop to find his locker. That was the last thing he needed when he was already running so late. As he power-walked through the corridors, expecting running to get him into trouble, he looked around frantically for his room. After a while he managed to find it, peeking in through the window of the door.*

"Oh, crap."

*He muttered, realising the class already seemed to be starting. He lowered himself below the view of the class and snuck around to the other side of the door, peering through it towards the rest of the class carefully. It was pretty much full, but a few empty seats were dotted here and there. Wait, there - at the back! There was a seat at the back...now if he could just find a moment where the teacher was facing away from the door and the class, perhaps writing on the blackboard, he could sneak in and take the seat! It was going to be risky, but he didn't have much choice. Vee breathed in deeply and prepared himself to dash in when the chance arose, keeping as much out of sight of the classroom as he could whilst still being able to see inside*  

Seraphina_Skye

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:34 am
*Tana giggles and blushes slightly at Tom's intence stare*

"I'm Tana."  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items