Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 pm
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Cajun whom had just finished scouting * Planet Annex * for personal reasons from his past , noticed that his scouter was picking up a few life forces on the nearby planet * Earth * ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun , there seems to be life on this E - arth planet at the moment. Should I get your space - pod to set a course for it ? ... Beep Beep

stare , (( Life on E - arth huh , same place Kakorrot was sent to )) ...

cool " Why not , this could prove interesting. scream Set a course for it at once "

*Mikenno could feel another power level coming towards earth* What the hell is going. first those shadow demons from hell, then the power level from from the west, Now A even stronger power that's not even on this planet head right towards us*

Cajun sat inside his space - pod as he prepared to take a nap while he waited to land on this * E - arth * ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun don't nap to long now , before you know we will be landing on * E - arth * ... Beep Beep

stressed " Just wake me when we arrive , I must know who and what these life forces are on this * E - arth * be it Saiyans or Aliens " .

Beep Beep ... Will do boss , prepare yourself for take - off ... Beep Beep

stare (( Just get on with it )) ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

She finally found the source of two of the kis she had felt.
There was a girl and a boy. But none of them looked like the people she was looking for.

-"Great..."- she said with a clearly sarcastic tone, and she landed on the ground.

But, anyways, they could be helpful for her, so she decided approaching them.

-"Hey, you... I need to ask you something..."- she yelled while walking to where they were

*Mikenno saw the strange women, stood over Nan then turn to the her*What do you need. Are you with those creatures that Attacked the city!?  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She looked at him, and lifted an eyebrow.

-"What creatures? I have not idea what you're talking about. I just arrived to this planet anyways..."- she said. -"I am a saiyan. I'm here looking for others of my same race. What reminds me... Do you know a kid called Goku? He's supposed to live here, on this planet..."-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:20 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

She looked at him, and lifted an eyebrow.

-"What creatures? I have not idea what you're talking about. I just arrived to this planet anyways..."- she said. -"I am a saiyan. I'm here looking for others of my same race. What reminds me... Do you know a kid called Goku? He's supposed to live here, on this planet..."-

Goku!? *Why dose every one want with Goku? Mikenno thought to himself* What do you want with Goku?  

Nerdalous

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:24 pm
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Cajun whom had just finished scouting * Planet Annex * for personal reasons from his past , noticed that his scouter was picking up a few life forces on the nearby planet * Earth * ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun , there seems to be life on this E - arth planet at the moment. Should I get your space - pod to set a course for it ? ... Beep Beep

cool " Why not , this could prove interesting. scream Set a course for it at once "

*Mikenno could feel another power level coming towards earth* What the hell is going. first those shadow demons from hell, then the power level from from the west, Now A even stronger power that's not even on this planet head right towards us*

Cajun sat inside his space - pod as he prepared to take a nap while he waited to land on this * E - arth * ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun don't nap to long now , before you know we will be landing on * E - arth * ... Beep Beep

stressed " Just wake me when we arrive , I must know who and what these life forces are on this * E - arth * be it Saiyans or Aliens " .

*Mikenno could feel that power getting closer*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

-"I already told you that..."- she said. But apparently he knew him, so she decided it was worth to explain a bit more. -"I've been traveling around the universe, looking for other saiyans like me. A few months ago, I went to a planet called Imecka to buy some parts for my ship, and there I found out about a little saiyan kid called Goku. He saved the people of the planet or something..."-She sighed and rolled her eyes -"Hope that's that enough information for you. Now tell me where can I find him."

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:36 pm
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun

Cajun whom was still asleep was quickly awoken by the crash landing on * E - arth *

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun we're here ... Beep Beep

stressed " I think I know that fool " ...

Beep Beep ... Sorry Prince Cajun just trying to help , " Releasing Air & Opening Space - Pod ... Beep Beep  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 pm
((@Cajun: Whahaha! My ship is smarter than yours xd ))  

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

-"I already told you that..."- she said. But apparently he knew him, so she decided it was worth to explain a bit more. -"I've been traveling around the universe, looking for other saiyans like me. A few months ago, I went to a planet called Imecka to buy some parts for my ship, and there I found out about a little saiyan kid called Goku. He saved the people of the planet or something..."-She sighed and rolled her eyes -"Hope that's that enough information for you. Now tell me where can I find him."

Goku I have no idea who he is. Or even were to find him. This girl here is looking for him to. But he's the lest of my worries. There are demons from hell attacking earth, and great power level is heading towards the planet. You know any thing about the big power level coming towers Earth. You have any friends along the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 pm
A violent explosion shatters nearby trees in an instant. Birds thrusting upwards, towards the atmosphere...escaping the commotion.
Nolan inhales deeply, coating his senses in the thick earthling forest oxygen. "Home....I am finally home". He whispers enthused.

Twilight Army

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 pm
Nerdalous
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Goku I have no idea who he is. Or even were to find him. This girl here is looking for him to. But he's the lest of my worries. There are demons from hell attacking earth, and great power level is heading towards the planet. You know any thing about the big power level coming towers Earth. You have any friends coming?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 pm
Twilight Army
A violent explosion shatters nearby trees in an instant. Birds thrusting upwards, towards the atmosphere...escaping the commotion.
Nolan inhales deeply, coating his senses in the thick earthling forest oxygen. "Home....I am finally home". He whispers enthused.

What the Hell was that?  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She just wanted to kill him...
-"If you didn't know him, then why did you make me loosing my time??!."- She was mad at him. That was so exasperating. She heard the big explosion on the distance, but she didn't mind. -"You know what? I'm leaving..."- She flew away, trying to find another powerfull ki on the planet
But then she thought about the one that was about to arrive
-"That's funny... It seems like I'll have a new target now"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

She just wanted to kill him...
-"If you didn't know him, then why did you make me loosing my time??!."- She was mad at him. That was so exasperating. She heard the big explosion on the distance, but she didn't mind. -"You know what? I'm leaving..."- She flew away, trying to find another powerfull ki on the planet
But then she thought about the one that was about to arrive
-"That's funny... It seems like I'll have a new target now"

*Mikenno turned to Nam* Ok nam stay I'll be back I need to go catch up with that girl.*Mikenno Flew up after the girl and flashed in front of her.* I'm sorry I made you made but she's looking for Goku to, and I think she knows were to find him so if you sick with us you'll find him.  

Nerdalous

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:05 pm
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun

Cajun whom was still asleep was quickly awoken by the crash landing on * E - arth *

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun we're here ... Beep Beep

stressed " I think I know that fool " ...

Beep Beep ... Sorry Prince Cajun just trying to help , " Releasing Air & Opening Space - Pod ... Beep Beep

*Mikenno sense the power from space had arrived.* It's here  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces