Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blind fire091

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 pm
(EDIT)

As the sand surrounded Anakoru he landed and finished the final handsigns and muttered"Sunakagure (Hidden Sand)" He began sinking into the sand beneith him. He thought no one would see this because the sand surrounding him but its just his imagination.

(no fighting for me)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 pm
((Um...you obviously haven't read up on what the jutsu is. There's no real sand, so we would all see you just miming out being suffocated.

Name: Sabaku Sanketsu (Desert Suffocation)
Description: The user makes the enemy believe that an enormous wave of sand has swiftly washed over him, burying him alive beneath it all and is crushing him to death. It immobilizes the target and makes it difficult for him to breathe, much less concentrate. However, no one has yet to actually die of suffocation from this jutsu; the most extreme case resulted in the victim passing out. It requires a lot of sand to be in the area in order for the technique to be convincing.
))  

Fanoto

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:57 pm
((except the fact you in a dessert so he could of sunk into the sand beneath his feet))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm
(I'm sinking into the sand under my feet but my RPC thinks You can't see me.)  

blind fire091

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 pm
((Ah, okay. I'm not sure if I should post or wait for Havoc?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 pm
((Dude, Blind, we changed the ANBU Uniform for Suna, so we could tell the difference. And also, what about the TWO JUTSU that were just used against you? You would have felt the effect or something, you could have at least mention them in your post.))

Sano ran into the fight and looked around in anger. "Aw, come on, guys! Why could you just wait for me? I mean really! Now, where is he?" Sano lokoed around the desert unable to find where Anakoru was.

Plexilate

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru was counting "5...4 ...3 ...2 ...1...0" Zeramaru then looked and listened.
Zeramaru walked towards the sound of Anakoru choking on imaginary sand and then smiled seeing Anakoru try to cough out the sand thats choking him but all he is doing is coughing over and over for no reason.

Zeramaru then stepped right next to him "I heard your immune to poison but you are not immune to this" Zeramaru said as he knelt down next to him. Zeramaru then activated his mangekyo sharingan and then looked towards Anakoru's eyes he was going to put him in the dreaded genjutsu.

((actually no... he would suffocate... he tried to sink into my imaginary sand right now he would be suffocating so his jutsu breaks and he will be above ground visible.

I'm a genjutsu user))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 pm
blind fire091
(I'm sinking into the sand under my feet but my RPC thinks You can't see me.)

((on a side note... you were in the air... is there sand in the air??

Hey consider yourself lucky))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:12 pm
Sano looked on in wonder as Zeramaru approached Anakoru. "Woah...Can...Can I get his eyes?" He burst out in laughter as he thought about carrying around the Sharingan eyes that were Anakoru's. Sano didn't actually have a plan for using the eyes, he just wanted them as a memento for his first mission as a part of the ANBU of Suna. He smirked and continued to watch Zeramaru's insanity unfold.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm
"Wow, this looks cool. Zeramaru, sir, would you like us to continue our search efforts and leave this one to you?" Both Jono asked in unison adding a light harmony to their voices.

Fanoto

blind fire091

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm
(I would have still landed therefore I am under ground. sooo If you don't mind I'll be leaving now. Remember mine and you posts were happening at the same time havock)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm
((In the post before that one however, you were leaping up into the air. In this post, even assuming you would have landed, the genjutsu would have taken effect. The effect of the genjutsu is not only choking, but also immobilization through crushing. You would not have been able to perform the hand seals due to this effect.))  

Fanoto

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm
((Guys, if Havock sends you two off, return to Suna please, my clone is waiting there to talk to someone he knows...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 pm
blind fire091
(I would have still landed therefore I am under ground. sooo If you don't mind I'll be leaving now. Remember mine and you posts were happening at the same time havock)

((Look here kid... Fanoto already stated it you would think you were choking and getting crushed that will interrupt your seals and right now I am about to give you the worst genjutsu ever...

If you dont reply to what I am about to do I'll repost... I have enough chakra to get 80% of this desert to explode... thats way farther than what you can travel in 1 post

Also I am the guy who can kill your RPC at a whim... for one thing your bloodline involves poison.. i control poison... with that I can reverse your bloodline and kill you with it))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Guys, if Havock sends you two off, return to Suna please, my clone is waiting there to talk to someone he knows...))

((Ronnel give your opinion about what just happened))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff