Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Taiki's - Iwa's Ramen SHop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:45 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
Serenity nodded."See ya sensei."She said and yawned."So guys whatcha wanna do now?"She personallyw as in the mood for a nap but didn't feel like sleeping at the moment.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:03 pm
((...So I have to find it out myself.))

Ville looked at Serenity and Shin. "I have to finish learning my taijustu. I'll be at the train feilds. Bye." Ville got up and left.

[exit]  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
Serenity sighed."Ok.See ya later."She said.Since it was just SHin and her she took off her blindfold.She set it on the table.She blinked and looked at Shin."Do you wanna do something Shin?"She asked.If he didn't she would go sleep under a tree or something.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:01 pm
Shin took a few breaths. "I'm up for anything..." He said in almost a whisper, trying not to damage his throat.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
Serenity didn't want to make him talk if his throat hurt."Anything in mind?"She asked.She fiddled with the thin glass blindfold.She felt bad.Here she was pretending she couldn't see when her squadmate really couldn't.She sighed.She didn't know why the blindfold was made out of one sided glass.She looked at Shin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:13 pm
"We...Could...check out the...village." Shin said resting between words.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
"Ok.Let's go then."She said.She put the blindfold on as she stood up."Lead the way."She said smiling.She was happy to do something other than sleep.She did that a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:28 pm
Shin nodded and walked out.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

User Image
Serenity followed him.She wondered what it would be like to be him for a day.Being unable to see the world but being able to in your own way.It seemed interesting to her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:53 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

It took Yaya like a half a hour to find the roman shop. The village seam so big and different. There was a lots of rocks covering the village, everything here is made of the earth and dry soil...... It reminds her of her own village ....... except it doesn't have that much plants like this place has.

She came up to resitcher and order a meddle size roman. Ones the person came with her order, she started chowing it down.

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:09 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

She finished her roman, with her tummy full with goodness, she give the money to the resitgher. It's to bad that no one's here. It would be nice to prank someone.

Before she leaves, she set a little rubber-cushion under the chairs cushion that she was sitting on. So who ever came by and take a seat, it would make a fart sound. She emits that it doesn't seem that great plan, but anything is better than nothing to bring out some smile, even tho she wont be there once it happen.

She start heading back

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:07 pm
A storm slowly formed over the village, nothing bad except the lightning and the rolling thunder which shook the windows from time to time. The door opened as a man walked in, robed completely in darkness except for his head, which silver bluish like hair hung slightly over his eyes which were blind folded. The man walked over and sat down by the counter, placing an order for vegi ramen with some beef in it. It was a balanced meal and a cup of tea was placed by the man, who took it bringing it to his lips and sipped from it.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:00 pm
Mizu walked through as she saw a ramen shop. She held her stomach as she went in pulling down her hood over her eyes as her hair as starting to dry. She checked her purse to see if she had enough money. She did as she had enough for at least 2-3 more meals. She sat down at a chair as a waiter came up to her and asked for the order Mizu would like. She asked for vegi ramen and a bottle of water. Her voice was sweet as chimes but dull at the same time. The man brought the water but it took a while to make the food. In the mean time she opened the bottle of water and started to drink out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 pm
Raiden smiled when his bowl of ramen was now before him. He payed the chef in advance and then ate quietly. He paused after chewing some of the vegis with a square of beef or two, and drank alittle bit from his glass of tea. He then spoke without looking at Mizu. "I told you we'll be seeing each other again. What are you doing in rock?" He asked, which his voice was calm yet held a powerful air of strength in it. There was also a hint of....purity. Not as in a completely clean person, but rather mysterious, as if enchanting. He placed his glass of tea down and took another bite. He paused as a bird flew into the building and gave him a note. He opened it and read it, putting it up with a sigh. "Sorry, but I have to go." He said as he stood up, making a lightning clone to leave behind as he exited the area, his presence vanishing as lightning streaked across the sky, thunder rolling in the air  

Shruikan Tenshi

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 pm
She took another long sip of her water. She didn't really pay much attention to the real one going somewhere. She pulled down her hood more as she answered her question. "For my reasons for knowing and for you to never know..." Her bowl came in front of her as she paied the man. She pickied up her chopsticks and started to eat slowly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff