Submit

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 pm
*the little sayian had some spirit in him. Fisty even just the way Kryptiz liked them.*

"You give me to much credit......I never said that i was sad for my family nor that I regreted not protecting your father. Your father was fool weak and simple mided down to the T. Im only sad I couldn't kill him myself. Only reason i want revenge on Freiza was for making me look like a fool for hurting my pride. My family meant nothing to me. I broke off such emotional ties a long time ago! I doubt you will have much luck finding any sayians still alive tho. Iv only coem across three myself in all these years. One iv known to of died on a planet after losing his tail and being out numbered. The other to i desposed of myself mhhahah."

*It was at this point kryptiz noticed another power level coming behind him this very second.*

"We have company comming cajun. Im sure you've noticed it yourself by now."

*Kryptiz raised his left hand now palm open facing the heavens infront of his stomach. Energy began to form in the shape of a glowing ball.*

"Tell me why you want to gather sayians?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:50 pm
Cajun stood in shock as he listened to Kryptiz say that he didn’t care for the saiyan race. Cajun grew even madder at the fact that said he had killed a saiyan and that he wanted to kill “ King Vegeta “ himself. Cajun had had enough and was ready to killl the saiyan at once , there would be no gathering this one up , only memories of a foolish saiyan he thought ...

" eek Killed a saiyan ... , you've crossed the line. twisted Well saiyan , try and kill the saiyan prince.

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun watch this one , he's not showing his full strength ... Beep Beep

(( Ha , I'll make him use it believe me. The fool will die if he doesn't )) ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bra Sayian Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 pm
(The first guy is already powered up, hmmm at least there enemy's this would of been bad on my part if they were working together. For now the other oen seems to be trying to reason and not fight. I suppose if somthign goes down ill side with him.)

-Bra had come to a hault hovering a ways behind kryptiz leaving him in the middle of herself and Cajun. Feet together, arms crossed she drew a smirk as she met eyes with Cajun then shifted her gaze to the back of kryptiz's head.-

"What the hell is the problem here?....."

-It wasent until now that she noticed the tail tied around kyptiz's waist
((I just figured it would be since thats how all the sayians in the show whore it?))It hadent even dawned on her what race these men were but now there was no mistaken it. Shaken by this revolation she losened her arms and pose a lil letting the surprise set in.-

"There...Sayians?....."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:48 am
Cajun spotted the girl as she stood in between the two saiyans whom were about to clash. Cajun used his scouter to get the mysterious girls reading. As he still thought about killing Kryptiz at once ...

scream " Hey , you there girl. This isn't the time nor place for you to try and step into a battle. So run along so you won't have to witness this saiyan slaying " twisted

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun , I'm picking up her reading at 5500 ... Beep Beep

(( Ha , she won't be able to help the fool )) ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 am
"The problem is your still alive girl"

((Assuming that she is behind me since in her post she said she is staring at the back of my head and im in the middle not her cajun sweatdrop ))

*Turning quickly to his right to face the girl kryptiz threw the energy ball he had been charging in his left hand directly at her chest. Seeing as she came up behind him she could not of seen the attack being charged nor sense it since kryptiz was holding it so close to his body it would of been masked by his own aura from powering up. That combined with her arms crossed and current shocking relization of the 2 men standing before her were sayians she would have little chance to doge the attack.*

"Hmm..."

*Mumbled Kryptiz as he released the attack he imediatly looked back over his left shoulder at Cajun smirking*

"sorry my prince......i hate interuptions, You were saying something or another about me killing a sayian?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am
Cajun looked on as the girl was hit by a sneak atttack by Kryptiz , fueled once again by the saiyans actions , Cajun began to charge quickly to break his limit to recieve more of his power from within as he looked on at Kryptiz preparing to give the saiyan a fight for his life ...

eek " Another , and you have done so in my face ... stressed There will be a heavy price on your head now brut. twisted And I entend to cash in by myself , with no remains of you even being here ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun the girl seems to be quiet ok , but you should tend to this brut at once. Seems as though he's a rouge ... Beep Beep

(( This guy just doesn't get , guess I'll have to show him what a Saiyan Elite of royal blood can really do )) ...

Cajun began to feel his body getting stronger as the blue aura around him grew bigger and brust to it's limit as he stood in a royal fighting pose ready for battle ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bra Sayian Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:17 pm
-Hit hard by the sayians energyball bra was blasted backward soaring fast to the ground. Comming out of the cloud of smoke surrounding her she flipped backwards landing on a rock formation hard cracking the boulder under her she looked up intot he sky at the 2 sayians powering up.-

"Worthless peice of crap!!!"

-She iemedetly began to power up being covered by a blue aura not breaking eye sight with kyrptiz. She then blasted off into the sky arms at her side heading straight at the sayian who blasted her.-

"Sneaky b*****d lets see ya do that agian!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm
"My my dont lose your temper prince. She should know better then to sneak up on a elite. I didnt even kill her..."

*Kryptiz looked down with a serious expression covering his face. The girl landed on her feet covered on the ground below powering up. Looking back at cajun the smirk made its way back to kryptiz mouth*

"...for now............You dont want to fight me Cajun I can sense it no mater how much you try to hide it i can tell fighting me hurts you. Thats the only reason aimed at her in the first place to gage your reaction. You were concered for another sayian i guess that proves you are the prince.

Now this is were things get tricky tho Cajun. Your going to need to power down or i cant promise the girl will live much longer and i know how you would hate to see another sayians life come to a end."

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 am
Cajun refused to power down at Kryptiz's request , knowing the saiyan was lying and had no intentions of letting the girl live even if the prince had let his rage go.

" lol HA HA HA HA , power down you say ........ And you'd let her live , talk2hand how amusing ... scream You'll be to busy trying to save your own fool !!!

With that said Cajun then charged straight towards Kryptiz leaving a huge air crater from where he was standing , he was really pissed at this point and only wanted the saiyan dead by his own hands ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 am
*Kryptiz crossed his arms over his chest and spred out his legs bending them into a firm stance. Having 2 people now heading at him he knew this was going to be a very fun and a ver hard battle.*

"WEAKLINGS! ILL TAKE YOU BOTH ON AND I PROMISE ILL BE THE ONE WALKING AWAY!"

*Engulfed by a purple aura, charging energy. He was reading himself for anything these 2 sayians thru at him.

((They should reach me about the same time......the girl blasted off first but cajun was closer this is going to get really intense.))

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bra Sayian Princess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:34 am
"Im not a weakling you big brute! ill show you whos weak!"

-Bra drew back her right hand into a fist and turned her body to the right like a baseball player winding up for a pitch she was ready to put her full body weight into this punch. Reaching kryptiz she launched her punch right at his face with all her might-

"CHEW ON THIS!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:00 pm
As the saiyan girl ready her punch , Cajun brust a bit faster as he quickly dashed behind Kryptiz as the saiyan ready himself for the girls attack not knowing that Cajun's could be the next to hit him right after ...

Beep Beep ... Reading the saiyans power level at 6000 master , this should be a quick defeat ... Beep Beep

(( This saiyan isn't going all out , no need for me to ... ))  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm
"To easy........"

*Kryptiz mummbled to himself staring the girl right in the eyes as she was right in front of him now thrusting her arm foreward. What they both failed to relise is that kryptiz was not readying to counter a attack at all......He was charging one of his own!....

((If you look back you will see i said "Engulfed by a purple aura, charging energy." The energy i was charging was for a attack.))

...Crossing his arms was only to lure them into a false defensive stance this was actualy the begging of the attack. Throwing his arms out to his sides striaght out palms open he unleashed a powerful energy blast from his body in all directions which would send both the sayian girl and Cajun flying in opposites directions after being hit by the blast seeing as the girl was in front of him and Cajun to his rear both being to close to dogde and flying right at him only making there force of impact to this attack even harder.*
User Image
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........Im suprised a sayian prince would attack from the rear, not very HONORABLE of him sounds more like a coward to me."

*Kryptiz moved in a speed burst vanishing moving away from Cajun and reppearing behind the girl her back facing him as she flys in his direction leaving Cajun flying the opposite direction farther away. Lifting both arms above his head kryptiz makes one fist together with both hands preparing to swing down in a hammer affect when bra reached him hopefully sending her crashing into the ground,*

((Sorry for the long post i had to tho since its 2 on one. I still only responded to yalls post then added one new thing so all is still fair))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:59 am
Cajun not knowing and fooled by the defense position of Kryptiz was hit directly by the energy burst. Cajun was sent dashing backwards as he regained himself , seeing as it was a burst and not a blast he was blown through the air at rapid speeds only to caught himself while he did an air slide and his cape blew through the monsterious wind ...

Beep Beep ... Can't say I saw that one coming Prince , now we both know that he's hold back. Try not to go all out , there's something about the way he attacked. Let me gather his move pattern ... Beep Beep

(( stressed This guy's crazy , better read his moves a bit better than that )) ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bra Sayian Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 am
"aaarrghghggg!!!!"

-Being caught off gaurd bra flew backwards by the force of the energy kryptiz expelled from his body. Regainning her poser she flipped backwards planting her feet down skidding back in the air. She looked up to see kryptiz was gone-

"Wha were did he go? eek "

-Turning turning around as she felt a power level appear behind her not much time to react she lifted both he hands into the air above her head preparing to block the hammer attack the big sayian was about to throw-

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff