Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply One on One RP's
The Choice is Yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 pm
Saiya ducked a stapler that Steve caught. She blinked up at the giant man who grinned at her with fanged teeth. Blinking at him she took a step away from him. "I'm not too short to kick your giant a**." She warned him. Steve laughed so hard he had to hold himself up on the table. "She's got guts I'll give her that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 pm
Muttering still Kai stood up. "Steve stop tormenting the girl and help me find the package that arrived this morning." he commented, running his hand through his hair.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Steve snorted. "You mean this one? You almost hit her with it." He said with a smirk as he held out the brown package. Saiya eyed the package and the items on the table. "Do we really need all this for a walk through the woods?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 pm
Kai looked at Steve before bursting out into laughter. "A walk... Good one." he was still chuckling when he took the package from Steve and added it to the pile on the table.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm
Saiya pouted cutely and looked between the two. "What's so funny? You said there was no bus or Taxi, that means we are walking right?" She asked skeptically.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 pm
"Hike, climb. Yes... Walk, not so much." Kai explained, grabbing the pack Steve brought in and started putting the new items into it.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:29 pm
Saiya shrugged. "Can't be that different than building jumping." She said, using the term that the cops used to describe the kids who used the buildings and city to escape them. They were talented in using their surroundings to escape them and it was uncommon to meet one that was human. Especially a human who could actually do some of the stuff the supernaturals did. She watched him pack the stuff up curiously, wondering if they were really going to need all that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 pm
Kai just chuckled as he closed up the pack and slung it over his shoulder. "Steve grab the rest of my weapons from the closet would you?" he asked as he tossed the keys to him. "Arm the rest of the staff as well. But make sure you keep everything concealed."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:39 pm
Saiya frowned. "The Cleaners carry guns....." She said as she took in his swords. "I don't think those are going to be much use." She looked over at an amused Steve. "Are they?" She asked as she chewed her lip nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm
"I'm afraid I have a certain fondness for close combat. But we do have guns... Though I might pertest them." he stated with a sigh. Kai stretched as he glanced out the window. "We have a couple of hours before we can leave, so I'd suggest you get something to eat."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:55 pm
Saiya pouted again. "I'd kill for a vanilla latte." She sighed as she sat down. "Other than that I'm not really that hungry." Her nerves were on overdrive as was her adrenaline, making her stomach a not so safe place for food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:08 pm
Shrugging Kai ducked into the kitchen for a second and came out with two plates anyways. Sitting one down in front of Saiya, he dropped into a chair and stared at her a moment. "I'm afraid during all of this, I have yet to catch your name."  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Saiya picked at the food, taking a bite or two. She didn't want to be rude since he had gone to the trouble of getting it. "I'm a little surprised you don't know it already. After all I'm being broadcasted as a terrorist all over the city." She sneered. In this city the Cleaners were more powerful than the cops and often did whatever they wanted in order to get who they needed. "I'm Saiya, Saiya Triston. Sorry I didn't get your name either." She pointed out as she held her hand out to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:58 pm
"The name's Kai. And as far as I know you're just another tourist on her way to another city." he stated with a wink. "Of course the big lug behind you there is Steve." Kai took a bite of his food as he tried hide a smile.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm
Saiya arched an eyebrow at him and glanced at Steve only long enough to stick her tongue out at him. Steve snorted. "Oh yea, you're going to make someone a real nice little snack." Saiya pouted at him. "At least I don't run into walls." She turned her attention back to Kai as she gave up any pretense of eating. "How long till we leave?"  
One on One RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff