Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

timpey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:51 am
hey Jasae  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:12 pm
Yo, Name's Ganturo. Nowadays in RPs I'm known as Tooru but I can't change my S/N due to low amount of money. So how's everyone doing I'll start RPing soon!  

Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50

Aurora_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:19 pm
Um.. Hi. I'm Aurora_Rose and in this guild my character will be Blitz. I'm really glad I get the chance to use her again and this guild is perfect! I'll be jumping into the RP soon and I'm looking forward to RPing with you all!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:24 am
Hello Ganturo and Aurora, and welcome among the guildys!  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:05 pm
ninja

~Taking an uneasy but confident step forward he smiled.

Its always interesting to be invited randomly to a guild which I dont have a clue about. Especially when I am asked because somebody heard along the grape vine, or as they put it, the olive branch, that I come well qualified.

~He thought for a second before continuing.

Well introduce myself, lets see where to begin. I started off on Gaia well over a year ago now and I have been on ever since. I have been a regular around Barton Town back when it was literate and hung around the welcome to Gaia forum introducing the newbies to the way things work in an effort to maintain some literacy and show them the ropes so as they would not end up as noobs. I spent most of time, after Barton Town fell to the throws of illiterates, in guilds roleplaying and hanging out with some very close friends of mine. I used to be pretty elitest when it came to literacy but now Ive mellowed in my old age, I dont mind how others roleplay- personally it doesnt bother me at all anymore.

I'm willing to take up any roleplay, I usually go for sci-fi based plots and fantasy roleplays since thats what I grew up roleplaying with my mentor Jofrak, who has now left Gaia. I prefer plots that have depth to them, something that I can really build my characters personality and style within. I spend a lot of time on Gaia.

~He took a deep breath and smiled once again.

Me personally, well I like a stack of different music. I play rhythm guitar for a band called Death Of Loyalty and we're recording our first demo over Christmas sometime. I study interactive media for my diploma and hail from the very chilled place known to the world as Northern Ireland. I enjoy painting, I prefer using oils as a medium but am partial to using water colours as well. I write alot, short stories and scripts mostly. I consider myself pretty creative. I would like to think Im easy to get along with but I can have my emo moments and am prone to being a whiney little b*****d on occassions.

~He laughed considering the fact that nobody will probably read this entire thing but he gathered his thoughts and continued.

Usually I use literate roleplaying techniques when I'm in a fully fledged roleplay although sometimes if I'm just damned lazy I may switch to using the method which I am doing now with the ~ symbol signifying actions. I have only one real pet peeve when roleplaying and that is people who cant stick to one species. You know the ones who are half demon, half angel, half vampire and half werewolf. This is why I usually avoid (like the black plague) any roleplay where you read the profile and it says species in it because there is always some p***k who is some screwed menagerie of a thousand different creatures.

Just a general note, I love the movie Underworld but I do curse the day it was ever released because it brought upon a curse of a million unstoppable Vampire VS Werewolf threads in Barton Town lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:50 am
Welcome! 3nodding I hope you find your way around here.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Tealiteful

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:28 pm
hello im kiruko and do i have to introduce myself?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:56 am
Welcome, Kiruko! I hope you enjoy yourself here! biggrin  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:00 pm
Well I suppose it's my time to step up into this guild now that I'm not busy with things...for now...

Anyways! I'm Areashine, and I suppose I'll be known as that for sake of being simplistic.

Hmmm....about me...Well, I'm currently a poor college student in the snows of Michigan studying Biology. I enjoy reading, playing video games, and listening to rock and techno music.

So, I suppose we'll see what happens from here. *dances out*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:17 pm
Welcome, Areashine! blaugh  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ailana Holiday

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:49 pm
It's Soma Dramatic pose  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:19 pm
Uh...Who are you again? sweatdrop  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ailana Holiday

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:37 am
The guy trapped in a girl's body trying to become a guy ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:34 pm
Oh yeah! 'He who changes form daily.'  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:54 pm
Hi Im CapKamikazi I was invited to this guild because my style was appreciated for once. I like video games, anime, pro-wrestling (there like soap opera but with more violence) , sumo wrestling, and umm video games. What else lets see umm yeah and junk umm oh and I hope my posting on this guild will bring you much happiness..... and/or anger...... and/or sadness which ever comes first, last, or second. You know what just forget what I said and just call me CapKamikazi  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff