Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ocean Torent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:45 pm
Chasity put her head in her hands, trying desperately not to cry as her friend was found guilty. Death was now very well at hand. She hated this. This trail was a mockery of the judicial system and the judge should even know that. Of course Alice had never had such a birthmark and she would never have hurt another living soul, witch or not. It was really all she could do not to shout at them for how foolish they were for doing such a thing. She looked over at Matheus and Telaria, knowing there was nothing they could do now, but wanting to to hope that maybe there still was.

Teina was able to hear the verdict and watched carefully as people came out, getting up and looking as if she were waiting for a parent or something. Pure delight carefully sheilded, she saw some of her coven and walked over to them slowly, still wanting to catch the conversations of others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:29 pm
Kelly walked, enjoying the air and the life. Knowing that in the village, death was being dealt. She knew they were wrong, she knew the Conflicted was behind everything, every one in the Blessed knew. She knew something had to be done, but that was for the Blessed to decide.  

wickedly_lovely

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 pm
Raziel walked down the hallways of his own personal labereth, the sounds of his footfalls mirrored in time with the soft clicking of bones from the thralls cased in black iron. Satin brushed against his legs under his cloak, his open fingers pressed through gloves that retreated up to his shoulders. Upon reaching the door he stopped and one of his raised beasts open the door for him to pass through. He continued on, down the stairs and looked over at his Skarlock who was hunched over a crystal skull, hissing in Thrallspeech as its balefire eyes gazed deep with it. Various runes that were painted on glowed with sickly spectral light. The Skarlock turned its head and with a inhailed and broken living speech addressed its master.
Master, the sentence is being carried out, the planted has been found guilty.
Go then, bring her back to thee alive if possible or at the very least her soul. She has use to mine will yet.
The Skarlock bowed his head and and grabbed a small, metal looking cage and a cloak. He throw the cloak on and ghosted his way into the multipul tunnels to go to the surface. One of his thralls went with him and grabbed a cloak and a helm for his black iron suit. Raziel had pulled some strings and got them enchanted so his undead creations looked alive to the living. He was a cautious man when he needed to be and now was one of those moment. He looked down for a moment and produced another of those small iron cages, he turned the tap on the upper portion of it and the room became flooded with the presence of three souls, howling in anguish at their anchoring to the world. Raziels eyes glazed over as he took a long, deep breath. The spirits around him drifted towards him and was pulled inside the gulf within Raziels own soul. He closed his eyes and after a few minutes he could feel his hands stop shaking and vigor return to his lips. He opened his eyes again and he walked over to the large crystal. Inside the crystal, a raident, red-headed woman lay seemingly asleep. He raised his gloved hand ran it over the smooth surface that seperated his one and only from him. He closed his eyes and pressed his cheek against the glass, a ghost of a smile spreading across his dark lips.
Just a little longer... just a little longer and I'll have ye back. It won't be long now mine dear. I promise.
The shifting of clicking bone and iron semi pulled him from the trance. He lowered himself to his knees and let his fingers grace the crystal.
Prepare thine next chamber for our new arrival and then get Tartarus out. Thee will work on him shortly. But for now. Thine will just be in the presence of mine love.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:11 pm
Matheus shut her eyes tight at the first sound of the mallet striking. Guilty. The condemming word sunk in her mind with the deepest gloom. But she couldn't cry, couldn't show any feminine reaction to this. Matheus swallowed the lump in her throat, and slowly stood up. She casted the paniced looking Alice an agonized glance, before helping Telaria to her feet. "Come on. We need to meet with the others." Matheus whispered in Telaria's ear. Something had to be done. Surely, certainly their had to be a way to save Alice. But even with that thought, it still seemed hopeless. What could they do without being accused as the witches they were themselves? Even if they tried to reveal the truth about the conflicted, the conflicted would only play they parts and accuse them back, soon condemming them all.

Feeling pleased with herself, although she didn't let it show. Abigail walked with a fake mask of fear out of the courtroom. When she passed by Telaria, her eyes lit up with a certain amout of satisfaction to see that Telaria was in the pain she deserved. But it wasn't enough, not nearly enough pain. Abigail would make sure her sister suffered like she had suffered.
When Abigail was outside, she saw Teina outside impatiently trying to get the full scoop on what happened. "Gather everyone. A celebration is in order." Abigail whispered to her fellow conflicted.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 pm
When all of the courtroom events ended a man named Max dissmissed himself. He just couldn't take it! The Blessed aren't doing anything to help.Every day it seems another person like Alice is proved guilty for witchcraft! Alice is the first one to be a witch but a good witch at that one of the Blessed. Max felt like he had to do something, but thats for the Blessed to decide not him. The whole town of Salem and towns near it could end up hurt bad because of the Conflicted.I'll talk to Chuckles about this Max thought. Chuckles is max's undead minion. Apart from having no brain at all Chuckles was pretty smart. Max knew Chuckles could help or at least thought that he/it can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:35 pm
Telaria clenched her fists emotions of rage rising throughout her mind and soul. She wanted desperately to save Alice from her fate, but this was impossible for it would put everyone else in danger of being convicted of witchcraft. Her eyes met Abigail's as she walked out of the courtroom. Her face turned livid with rage, but she managed to keep her composure. This creature was no sister of hers. Her sister would never cause the murder of another. To her, her sister had been possessed by some unknown evil. Even though this wasn't true and her sister was doing this on her own free will, it made Telaria feel a little better. She stood a few moments after Matheus stood. "I will join you in a minute," she said in a low tone of voice so that only her friend could hear. "I need to do some fire readings," she added. She didn't mention that she had seen something in the flames a few days ago, but the vision was blurry. She was hoping this time she would be able to see more clearly.

A smirk touched Aelor's lips as she stood and followed the Conflicted out of the courthouse. As she passed the Blessed Witches, her eyes narrowed with loathing for each and every one of them. To her, it was there fault that she had been an outcast in every village she had attempted to live in. Even in the Conflicted she felt like she didn't belong, but she joined them for they possessed the same views as her.

Eisti looked up at the young man. "Forgive me, sir. But there has been a great tragedy and it has torn my heart apart," she said. Her voice was rather soft and had a rather shy tone to it. She bowed politely to him. "I do hope that my emotions will not depress you," she added. "Please enjoy your meal." A small smile touched her lips as he complimented her food, but her eyes were filled with sadness for her lost friend. "Your words are very kind, sir," she added once again with a small sigh.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:56 pm
Tabitha sighed grabbing her bible as she strolled out of the courtroom. She looked as there were mixed emotions in the crowd. She could see Aelor as she approached her. "Excuse me ma'am...I hate to be a bother...but...I'd like to ask you something" she stated seeing the smirk that she had earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 pm
Max entered his house. Chuckles was nowhere to be found. "Why you little" Max said. He knew that Chuckles didn't want to be a part of the Blessed but deserting his master? Either Chuckles went to far or he was a really bad necromancer. Max decided to clear his mind of all the things that where starting to happen. He went to a nearby forest and began to meditate in the darkness that the trees provided. Max slowly drifted away from reality in his mind.....  

maxmage7654

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 pm
Brim let out a long, and drawn out sigh. He shook his head, and walked towards the library. His library. He swung the door open, and walked into an area filled with scrolls. Which were in fact blue-prints, and maps. Pulling out three of them Brim cleared a table, and scrawled out the first one. The biggest one. A map of the town. Then a blue print of the jail-house, and a miniature map of the area around the gallows. All recently updated by yours truly. Brim Ogre.

~*~

Goldor was beginning to grow impatient. THe hearings were long, and he had been standing on top of a building with no shade to block him from the sun. Quickly growing Irritable Goldor leaped over to the roof of the court-room, brought his staff up, and this bringing the bottom end down loudly, and three times hoping that would get the blessed's attention. So they would not forget he was waiting for them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 pm
Jean could see Goldor growing impatient as she staried from the tree. She walked over towards him, smelling of a beautiful flower. She made it closer to him. "Are you waiting on the others Goldor?" she asked. "It's a little bit emotional for the rest" she stated. She felt that they needed time, these trials were always very emotional for people, and it brought out the worst in others.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Ocean Torent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 pm
Teina nodded and slipped into the crowd very easily, anybody hardly noticing her presense because of her size. Any Conflicted member she saw she would tap on their arm and whisper in their ear. She started over to Aelor when she saw the woman, but someone came up to chat. It would be rude of her to interupt, not that she cared, but most other children would be better behaved than her anyway. Instead, she merely walked up and tapped the back of Aelor's hand twice, smiling once at her to signal a celebration. Then, saying nothing else she slipped back into the crowd.

She knew that Raziel was probably not really here at the moment, so she would not bother looking for him. As for Luna, she truly had no idea where the other girl could've gone. Any other Conflicted who weren't here would find out the results soon enough, if they hadn't already had someone predict it in their favor.

Chasity walked out of the courtroom, her head bowed slightly. She glanced around from time to time to see the other Blessed and change her direction towards them. This day was turning out to be even worse than she expected, but they had to find a way to save Alice before it was too late.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:46 pm
A.. great tragity you say? Ayatane asked softly though he knew the answer. He lowered his head slighty and in a hushed and quiet tone he answered his own question. The witchtrials. Yes...
Ayatane remembered his manners and offered a strong smile to Eisti then continued with his meal. After he finished he placed the bowl and spoon on the table. I know that times are hard right now, Miss... Eisiti, was it? Between the plagues and the witch-hunters we're all in a mood of dispair. I know full well what its like to have people who are precious taken away from you. But ill fate doesn't stay around forever and sooner or later, those that are truely responsible for this odd plague will have to deal with their charma sooner or later. I know its pointless to say 'don't worry' or that 'everything will be okay' because I know those words won't sooth the pain of the loss of a loved one. Nor will it right the wrong inflicted. But... trust me when I say that it will get better. Nothing stays ill forever nor does everyone suffer all their lives.
Ayatane started off, but stopped and tossed a smile over his shoulder. Someday, Miss Eisiti, you will find someone who will erase all that pain you keep in your heart. The movements of the planets and the stars dictate as much as they pull us along our destiny. So keep your chin up, alright? Now, I must be rude and excuse myself. If the inn is still half a mile away, I'd best be off before the darkness settles in and I loose myself before I get there.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 pm
A cold chill billowed from under the cloth of the two ambassadors of Raziel made their way into the woods towards town He cloak of the Skarlock created an image of a beautiful, but scared woman and the only flesh of the Bane Thrall appeared dark. His huge black iron frame towered over the skarlock. The Bane Thrall was as silent as the grave. But the Skarlock prattled on in thrallspeech, much to the silent dismay of Bane Thralls companion. It was a still a ten minute walk to the village square to fetch the accused for their creator and Master. The Bane Thrall stopped and looked to its left, it sence another undead and not of its masters creation. It was far too crude and inexperience. It seemed more like a creature of mistake then talent. A first creation? Yes, but it had intelligence like his own, if not slighty smarter... but not as smart as the Skarlock who could cast spells on its masters behalf. Pinprick, green banefire eyes scanned the area.
What is wrong, Terminous? Do you sence something?
Nothing, Asphyxious. I just thought that I senced more undeath... but a crude creation at best. Let us continue.
They started off again and moved toward their distination. Terminous shouldered his great axe and continued to look around, yes, he could feel faint necrotic energys waxing and waining. Still... it wasn't a huge threat. But he decided to remain cautious none the less.

Raziel opened his eyes. Pulling himself from the crystal from which he fell asleep on. He looked up at his love and pulled himself into a stand. He looked around and saw Angorous standing dutifully at his side. He saw the bones of a once proud warrior laid out on the table, half of his runes painted on with the tarrish black ink lay not far out.

How long hath thy been asleep, Angorous?
No more than five to ten minutes master. Preperations are made for you to continue on Tartarus.
Raziel pushed himself up and walked over to his table. Hundreds of eerie green lights lite up to illuminate his working area. Raziel lowered himself down gently and took up the brush to apply the glyphs along the bones. He lost himself within the past of his love and when things were happier for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm
Telaria touched Matheus gently on the shoulder as a sign of comfort. She nodded towards her before walking briskly out of the courthouse. She spotted Goldor and Jean and nodded towards them. "Matheus will be with you in a moment. There will be a meeting discussing how to rescue Alice without putting the rest of us in danger," she said in a low voice so that only the two of them could hear. "I must leave now. There is something that I need to do. But I will join you all shortly." With those words, she turned and walked away heading towards her small house in order to do her Fire Reading.

Aelor glanced in the direction of Tabitha regarding her for a few moments. She really did not have time to answer any useless questions, but in order to presume her duty as an outstanding citizen in Salem, she held her head high as she nodded. "Of course, ma'am," she said her voice dripping with the utmost respect. She felt Teina tap her hand, but said nothing. She would join the others shortly as soon as she was done speaking to this young woman.

Eisti bowed politely. "Thank you for your kind words, sir," she said. "I do hope that you enjoy your stay here in our village." She picked up the empty bowl and the spoon and carried it to the small kitchen. I wish there was something I could do to help everyone, she thought to herself as she washed up the few little dishes in the wash basin and put them away. We can't allow this to go on any longer. The people of this village are suffering because of these accusations of witchcraft. Families are being torn apart, friends are being turned against each other, lovers are being separated. She clenched her fists, her long silver colored bangs hid the sadness and depression within her eyes.

Meanwhile, Telaria had made it to her small house safely. It was a very simple home with two floors. However, the second floor consisted of one room, which was Telaria's bed room. A small room was hidden by a secret wall that only Telaria could access with her abilities over Fire. She entered that room by touching the wall. The heat from her hand traveled along the wall causing it to turn a burning red color. The wall parted revealing a room that seemed to be a shrine. There was a large grate where fires were held, but right now, there were no flames. However, when Telaria stepped into the room, the flames shot up even lighting the torches in the room. The wall closed behind her leaving everything as normal. She threw her skirt and blouse off to reveal that she was wearing a long black dress underneath that was a little revealing especially in the areas of her legs and bust, but other than that covered everything else that was inappropriate.

She pulled the pins out of her hair allowing her long flaming mane to fall down past her waist. The flames were reflected in her amethyst eyes and seemed to light up her entire physique as if worshipping her. Telaria knelt down on her knees before the fire and pressed her hands together and began to chant. "I am fire. Fire is Light. I am Fire. Fire is Sight." She repeated this chant a few times before she began to speak once again. "Reveal to me this vision of the future, reveal to me the next target," she said her voice low and ethereal. The flames began to change shape revealing an image. Telaria's eyes widened as the image dance in the flames becoming clearer and clearer until she had seen all she needed to see. "Enough!" she cried. The flames immediately died down and she stood throwing on her long skirt and blouse and pinning her hair back up quickly. I must inform the others, she thought desperately as she exited the secret room.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 pm
Thoria Maye, or better known as Victoria Maye, stood in front of her small house. It had two floors, the bottom was her work shop an kitchen, while the top was her bedroom and other workshop. In the middle of the house sat a large fire place, that only worked up stairs, in the other workshop.
She was stitching up a dress for work.
Thoria was not able to go to the trial, she had been forced to work at a costumers house for the day and had just came back. However, Alice was a close friend, she heard the word pass through the town, Guilty.
Thoria lowered her head in sadness, a tear dripping down her face.
'The first real witch. Its not fair!' Thoria thought angrily to herself. A small drop of blood trickled down her finger from the pin shed pricked herself on.
"I'm sorry Alice...." She mumbled to herself as she raised her head to the sound of someone coming down the road.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff