Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The N-Pire (Prologue.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 am
*camps outside the bookstore* dibz on 1st dozen autograph'd copies bitches!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 am
Cookie's a wall. >_________>
But you'll be deeply disturbed if I tell you why. .___.  

otawara

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:06 am
otawara
Cookie's a wall. >_________>
But you'll be deeply disturbed if I tell you why. .___.

is there doowillies involved? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 am
Yay! Portal powers! That will come in handy when sneaking. ninja  

Super Cheesio

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 am
Call on Tactician  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 pm
Team Reg tiem?  

DJNanners

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm
I'm still the leader of the aquatic squid-like team  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 pm
I'm the leader of your mom.  

Orphie

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 am
******** YES!

Main attacker, mate!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 am
chewy on being involved! xD  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:48 am
Hmmm.

I find interest in this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 pm
I WANT TO HAS BE ON TEAM

plzota?  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 pm
ಠ_ಠ

I am unaware of what is going on.

Call me when something happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 pm
SPOILARZ ONE

Fish's Team

Fish- He is the leader of his team, and is also the team's Main Attacker. Fish can use air to attack and get around. His signature attack is Aeroblast, a devastating attack of wind. He is also the leader of the N-Pire and all it's glory.

Trenn- Trenn is second in command on the team and on the N-Pire. He is the spy of the group and he created the security mainframe for the N-Pire. Trenn can fire bursts and flashes of lasers that can cause seizures and short-circuit robots. It is rare to see him, because he's either locked in his study or out on adventures. His signature move is Flashkill.

Wayne- A very talented technician. Wayne has the power to pixelate himself and enter computers to find information and destroy it's systems. He's not much in a battle, but is very frustrating to hut because of his pixelation ability. His signature move is Override, which is only affective on robots.

Denko- Denko is the team's wall. He is capable of setting up force fields and moving them around after generating them. Making force field bubbles is dangerous, because they are air-tight, meaning he can kill off enemies by protecting them. Denko is also rarely seen in the N-Pire because he's off with Trenn half the time.

TEAM CHEESIOMEGA

Cheesio~ Cheesio is British and therefore he's more charming. He's also a spy and the co-leader of Team CheesiOmega. Cheesio can make holes appear on the floor which teleports whoever jumps into the hole into an exit hole which can be placed on anything solid. He can enter a parallel dimension by placing one hole within another. By filling a room with holes, it appears to be cheese.

Omega~ The group's technician. Omega has strong psychic powers, which he uses to fight and mess around with computers. On his spare time, he works to improve the quality of his mecha-combat suit which he intends to use once it's perfect. He's also the co-leader of team CheesiOmega.

S-Dude~ He's the man from Down Under. This is a reference to his power, much like a mole, he can tunnel freely around under dirt, sand, rock, and even steel. S-Dude is the team's main attacker, and he's also a good path-clearer when Cheesio isn't around.

Treble Cleffa~ She's also British. Cleffa is very intelligent, not just as a musician, but as the team's tactician. Cleffa can create an annoying series of tics that hypnotizes enemies and drives them insane slowly.

Cookie~ The N-Pire's resident omnisexual and self-proclaimed leader of team CheesiOmega. By exposing his nude body, it draws the attention of anyone in front of him. This makes him the Wall of the team. Cookie's motto is as follows; "I'd tap that, I'd tap that, If it moves', I'll tap it."  

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:49 pm
You already posted that. scream  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items