Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Every Rose Has Its Thorn~

Back to Guilds

contests, discussions, friends..everything you could possibly want you will find in this guild. 

Tags: bump, contests, discussion, friends, quests 

Reply Roleplay
Reapers Assisstants Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maileng60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:59 pm
Jane sat down next to mia " you know why im here" Jane giggled "she is here because i invited her" Jane smiled at mia then smiled at Crystal. Janes phone went off again obviusly knowing who it was. "well i guess i have to go" she said she took out her phone. "enjoy your sunshine you too." she giggled. she answered the phone and she sank into a dark pit in the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Crystal lay down on the ground and gazed at the clouds lazily.

(Hey, I'm going on vacation soon and I'm not so sure that I'll have internet access. I'm leaving on the 7th and coming back around the 11th)  

crystal-potter
Captain

maileng60

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 am
crystal-potter
Crystal lay down on the ground and gazed at the clouds lazily.

(Hey, I'm going on vacation soon and I'm not so sure that I'll have internet access. I'm leaving on the 7th and coming back around the 11th)

((ok thats fine ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:56 pm
(i'll be gone for a while too) Amaroq could see the three women, but for the life of him he could not understand what they were saying. He wondered how the heck he would pull off the eavesdrop without being able to understand anything.  

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

maileng60

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:07 pm
She stood infront of the reaper as he spoke of her next mission. Jane soon took off and ended up near a club in london.

((ok ill see you when you back lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:26 pm
The bouncer who was standing by the door stared at Jane. Jane looked at him and his eyes began to glow red. "reaper" she muttered quietly. The bouncer let her in, Jane went into the club and immeadiately saw her target. she looked up and saw a large candle chandelier over him which was tied to the wall. "perfect" she said in a sly tone. She walked over and cut the rope and dissapeared in the crouds. everyone who was under the chandelier dodged out the way except for her target who was crushed under the sheer weight of the chandelier.
Jane walked towards the Girls toilet. as she opened the door there was a black portal, knowing once again her mission was done, she walked through the black portal and stood infront of the reaper. he awarded her with a hidden gun which looked like a bracelet.
Jane was surprised by the size which looked no bigger than her wrist. She thanked the reaper and was placed back in the park with Mia and Crystal.  

maileng60

Sweets Secret Alternative

Gracious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:48 pm
Mia stood up and had a quick glance around the park, she noticed a pond nearby and decided to venture over. She looked down into the waters reflection and smirked at herself, she dipped her fingers into the water and felt a rush shiver down her spine. She sighed and pulled them out again, only to have her reflection turn into the reapers features.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 am
Jane had noticed that Mia had walked to the pond. there was something wrong. Jane approched her and kneeled down to her level. "is everything ok?" she asked staring into her water reflection.  

maileng60

Gracious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am
Mia flicked back her hair and glanced over at Jane, she shook her head and sat back on the grass.

"Just some petty buisness....it seems I shall have to depart soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 am
Jane understood what she ment and nodded. "Crystal!" she called waving her hand and turned back to Mia, "would you like some help?" she asked her.  

maileng60

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:29 am
Crystal walked over to Mia and Jane.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:25 am
"what do you say Crystal? would you like to help Mia with her mission?"  

maileng60

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:14 pm
"Sure. Why not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Mia sighed and stood up, slowly walking along the path out to the main street. Along the way she passed the man supposedly spying on them and gave a brief sidewards glance before stepping foot out the gates and smirked.

"Do you ponder at times how he caught onto us...?" Mia raised an eyebrow as she turned her head around to peer at the two 'girls' following  

Gracious Shapeshifter

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 pm
"Yes, but I don't suppose it really matters how he found out about us." Crystal said, gazing at the man watching them. He looked vaguely familiar.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff