Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:18 pm
Aro metatora
(sorry i made 5 shadow clone.the only way i can be jonin i took the exam.)

aro saw biki then he made hand signs as quikely as he could"fire long sword."aro said as he bloke biki`s sword attack then he made more hand signs then put his hand in the ground."elimental sword."aro said as he pulled out a earth sword.
Jounin can perform:
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu

(i thought u lost the jonin exams by my bro)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 am
(no it was a tie becasuse my bro stoped it cuz we kep arguing o and his back in the village.)

"no fun eh."aro said as he used subtituion then appered be hind the clone and as queikly as he could he slasted his head off as the clone disappered."look at me not even kage and i sill called the shot off with your head."

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 am
(i cant post yet cause its ronnels turn..anyways if its a tie that means neather of u win that means ur still chunin)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:53 am
"Your just lucky i didnt kill you when i had the chance to."Biki said.  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Rockgirl809
(i cant post yet cause its ronnels turn..anyways if its a tie that means neather of u win that means ur still chunin)

(no i`m not go to the ranks of cloud and cheak you can even ask anthony.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 pm
aro smiled and looked at biki."you didn`t have a chance and you never will."aro said with 0 respect what so ever.  

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 pm
"I can kill you with lightning but since im in a good mood today your extra lucky."Biki said.

(ok ok im just sayin cause my bro ssaid that he beat u but idk so just drop it)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 pm
"all bark no bite."aro said as he dased over to biki and slashed at his head.  

Aro97

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 pm
(Aro, try your hardest to kill them. Cause if they win, then they can come to my place and fight me. If you win, you come over. I am going to get F*CKED UP. I didn't expect anything like what Wings is doing. He has me trapped in a fog that is electrocuting me. Thank god for Electricity Resistance Training... Or else I'd be dead right now. Owe well, looks like I am going to have to trek my a** through this fog and murk them from close up, which is dangerous because the ice can crush me after the lightning paralyzes me. s**t, there Kekkei Genkai compliment each other too much. I think I bit off more then I can chew. NO TURNING BACK THOUGH! scream DEATH TO YUKIGAKURE!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 pm
((just so you know, due to me playing the part, i wont have pitty on you, i will try to kill koi with out remorse, so dont expect me to hold back so you can survive this mission))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:57 pm
(I don't wxpect you to hold back. But I expect you to carry out on his personality.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 pm
(which i am doing, calm and psychotic)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:59 pm
(Wait, aren't they the exact opposites? Calm, and Psychotic... seems like calm is sitting there doing nothing and psychotic is laughing manically...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 pm
(a calm pychotic in my pov is someone who can do things which would be seemd outragously crazy and such, while still remaining calm about it.
Example:
Kato taking pleasure in seeing his opponent ripped to threads, but remaining calm and silent, only smiling at it )  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Koisu Nara
(Aro, try your hardest to kill them. Cause if they win, then they can come to my place and fight me. If you win, you come over. I am going to get F*CKED UP. I didn't expect anything like what Wings is doing. He has me trapped in a fog that is electrocuting me. Thank god for Electricity Resistance Training... Or else I'd be dead right now. Owe well, looks like I am going to have to trek my a** through this fog and murk them from close up, which is dangerous because the ice can crush me after the lightning paralyzes me. s**t, there Kekkei Genkai compliment each other too much. I think I bit off more then I can chew. NO TURNING BACK THOUGH! scream DEATH TO YUKIGAKURE!)

(don`t worry help will be on the way in no time.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff