Submit

Demo Play...
  Okay
  No way
View Results

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:18 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Demo play gives developers an incentive to make harder games. I thought that's what hardcore gamers wanted.

They're trying to destroy gaming!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:20 pm
One Way to Troll
Trenn Flashkill
Demo play gives developers an incentive to make harder games. I thought that's what hardcore gamers wanted.

Explain. Because I'm seeing that it gives casual gamers the chance to play the game with a little bit more help so that they dont ragequit. And hardcore gamers get what they want by getting an old game with new renovations and difficulties! As far as I'm concerned, this is a good idea!  

MaverickDrifter

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 pm
digi734
One Way to Troll
Trenn Flashkill

Explain. Because I'm seeing that it gives casual gamers the chance to play the game with a little bit more help so that they dont ragequit. And hardcore gamers get what they want by getting an old game with new renovations and difficulties! As far as I'm concerned, this is a good idea!

You are an ********  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:28 pm
One Way to Troll
digi734
One Way to Troll
Trenn Flashkill

You are an ********
Because I'm seeing one of the positives of Demo Play?  

MaverickDrifter

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 pm
digi734
One Way to Troll
digi734
One Way to Troll
Trenn Flashkill

You are an ********

Sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:32 pm
digi734
Look at his name. Look at it.  

Owwin

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 pm
Owwin
digi734

I'm going to have Demo Play look at it for me.

See? DO YOU SEE WHAT IT'S DOING TO US!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:52 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Owwin
digi734

I'm going to have Demo Play look at it for me.

See? DO YOU SEE WHAT IT'S DOING TO US!?
At least you bought the game.  

Owwin

-Hel the Reaper-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 pm
People are acting like Demo Play is not only going to destroy gaming but destroy society itself.
This is not going to change gamers, especially not hardcore gamers. This is not going to corrupt the next generation of gamers. Chill out.
Ok I don't normally endorse this but...
Time To Go Outside And Get A Reality Check.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:35 pm
-Hel the Reaper-

Oh snap!  

Waynebrizzle

SirBud

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm
-Hel the Reaper-
People are acting like Demo Play is not only going to destroy gaming but destroy society itself.
This is not going to change gamers, especially not hardcore gamers. This is not going to corrupt the next generation of gamers. Chill out.

I was about to say that myself when I was reading this XD
I know I think demo play is a lame idea but I am also from the first generation of gamers that all you had was your wit and games made to be impossible to beat or damn near it. As much as I think it is lame it doesn't bother me as well. I can still play the games I want to play and if poeple wish to use it then they can. When it comes to gloating I know I never used it and the majority of the poeple I talk to I know are using it because some do not take the time to look at the porblem and figure things out and will be eager to hit the demo play.
Let the casual gamers have their demo play. I will keep my eye open for games that are not a cake walk or play my old 8 bit games and remember the good old days where we would have killed to know a single hint in a game or some kind of secret.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:02 am
-Hel the Reaper-

This is really what I'm trying to say. And no, it's not because I read your post. Making stuff easier for people won't make the world go backwards. Or have it hurling into the sun or out of its orbit. It's just one add-on. And add-ons are part of society.  

MaverickDrifter

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces