Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:52 am
She looked at him with slightly narrow eyes

" I have a name you know. I would apriciate it if you use it. I have one, but, it's probably filled with just as many bad emotions as that room but, nothing dead or anything. just as long as this smell doesn't stay. It's making me ill." she said as she put the things down.

she took deep breaths to stop the spining in her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:02 am
BM grinned, but agian, you wouldent be able to see it. The smell of blood made her ill? she was going to have a very hard time in life then...

"Really, allright lets go, we need to hurry or we wont be able to ressurect Abaddon for another month..."

With that BM hurried out the front door, and montioned for his apprentice to lead the way.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:11 am
She looked at him and sighed. she picked up the things and stepped outside. she headed off to the girls dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:20 pm
He lead her through the doors into the large lobby of the boy's dorm hoping nothing wierd happened that would put him in an unomfortable situation.

He kept moving tot he elevator, slowing dwon everyonce in a while when he thought he was getting to far ahead. Something didn't seem right already but then again, nothing ever did since he came here.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:41 pm
((oh dear...sorry 'bout that. my room # has been changed, no worries. heh heh. sweatdrop forget i said anything before...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:45 pm
Lena managed to keep up with him but she was also busy looking around. The place was nice. She was only seeing guys though. It didn't really disturb her or irritate her that they were there. She assumed it was a boys Dorm. What irritated her the most was that they kept staring toward her. She was finding her darker side in more of an inclination to destroy something. She clenched her fists but refused to act on the urge to punch one of them. She still had her stuff piled in a put together hut in the forest and her weapons were there. She had one or two daggers on her at the moment but she knew that it would be an impossibilty to pull them. She didn't think threatening the students would help her stay in the school. Besides, the elders had warned her that if she was kicked out, her position would go to Moren. Her supposed cousin. Her eyes flashed dangerously and she managed to turn her face away as she entered the elevator with the guy. She took a soft deep breath and slowly felt her anger fade. She finally turned to the guy. "So..what can I call you?" Lena chuckled sotly.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:45 pm
He rang up the third floor and, despite someone seen rushing for the elevator, held the door close button. He leaned against the back wall, letting the girls question sit in his mind for a bit.

Then, bluntly, without looking, he said "Call me whatever you like. I don't really care that much." and then he shut his mouth, letting the elevator drift up the shaft to the third floor.

He was glad that any attention towards the two had not been hostile. At least, no one had tried to pick a fight. He usually would fight but the logic in his head was telling him that now was not the time.

The elevator stopped at the third floor and the doors slid open. He left and said "You comin'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:46 am
Lena followed with a smirk. "Well let's see. You kinda remind me of someone back home. His name had been Taern. A bit lower on the food chain in the Shadow Blades but he had the same sadistic humor as myself." Lena eyed him and grinned. "I'll call you Taern then. So. Nice place and all." Lena inspected the hallway carefully. It was in fact full of neat things she'd like to get her hands on. Then again, if she took them without asking she'd possibly get in trouble.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:10 pm
Taern...the name stuck in his mind. At least he had been given something for people to know him by. He was wondering about the Shadow Blades she had mentioned, but didn't bother to ask.

When he reached his room, he slid the car on the lock and opened up. A feeling of warm air surrounded him. He looked around first and then entered, eyeing the holographic screen that currently showed the outside of the dorm.

"Well, make yourself at home.", he said moving to the desk to take a seat. When he turned around in the chair is the first time he got a good look at her. Now her image was also stored in his memory just like various other things.

He turned back around and undid the holsters on his legs, setting the guns and all on the desk. He removed one from the holster and began to work on it.

"Like I said, make yourself at home."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:59 am
Lena looked around as she entered. She was momentarily speechless. This had those feelings of a warm home. She had never quite understood why the peasants had been happy with just that. She settled herself on the bed and folded her legs. She stared around in confusion, trying to find why this place seemed similar to the other homes of the peasants. She glanced at the illusion and studied it. She didn't quite know magic but she had heard about it. She hopped up impatiently and touched it. She scowled and pulled back some. It was leaving a very foul taste in her mouth. Magic was a pitiful weakness to those who were weak. Lena turned and settled herself back on the bed. She watched him clean his weapons for a moment. Guns. They didn't really have that many since the land had fallen apart. She fell on her back and tried to think about home. Nothing more than a large cavern with caves leading off from it. She scowled as a wave of homesickness washed over her. She sat up and immediately pulled her daggers out. She took the two by her ankles out first. Then the ones strapped to her arms. She finally stood up and managed to pull the last two that were strapped to her hips. She had learned that keeping them there gave her an advantage when she got captured. She settled back on the bed and began to intently study them. "I'm going to have to head to the forest to get my things."  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:32 pm
"You can do what you want. If you need to come, I will." He heard each of the daggers unsheath insticntivly guessing where they came from, and how effective they were.

He gun, replacing each part carefully and quickly in a routine fashion. It did seem strane, that this boy could do so much with other things but didn't have a clue about himself. he test fired the gun unloaded and listened for the distinctive click that signaled its proper operation. EVerything seemed to be in check and se sat it back on the desk.

He examined the weapon for a while. It was longer than most pistols and did not look like a conventional weapon. It had a rugged design to it which was countered by the look of the metal. It appeared to be made of steel but was has more of an iridescent color to it, making it look more like a pearl. The grip itself was made of pearl and had an intricate design carved into it. What this design meant was a mystery to him but that is a story for a later time. Across the front of the gun, In deep, oil black letters, the word Umbra was written in a sort of old English mixed with script.

He slid the weapon back into it's holster and fastened it tight. He then removed his second pistol, which was similar in design, and repeated the process. This pistol looked identical except the coloration and the lettering. The grip was made of onyx and had the same design as the first pistol. The words across this one read "Ombra" in the same type of Old English script found on the first pistol.

After finishing his work, he grabbed two clips from a drawer in the desk and loaded each gun. He then holstered each one, and fastened them.

He leaned back in the chair and gave out a sigh, wondering what to do with himself next.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:14 pm
Lena snorted at the thought of her needing help. She spoke out of reflex, very cold. "I need no ones help." She didn't even realized she had spoken. Her mind was already dropping back to the past as she inspected her daggers. She wasn't really seeing them. No. She saw herself as a young girl and first coming to the Shadow Blades. She'd been alone and cold and mean to everything and everyone. Then she had discovered pity. They pitied her beyond doubt. And so she had grown to hate being helped. She cursed softly as she felt one of her daggers slice into her hand. She focused and instantly pressed it to her shirt. "Damn."  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:31 pm
He stood up, taking mental note on what he could sense about the room. He grabbed his weapons from the desk and strapped them around his hips with the guns closer to his back and situating them so they crossed over each other.

He smelled a familiar smell. He couldn't quite tell what iit was but it was saturating his mind with a need to kill. He did his best to restrain himself and replied the girl's remark.

"I'll wait here until you get back.", he said moving to the closet. he undid the tactical vest he'd been wearing and hung it on the hook that potruded form the door of the closet. He stretched out a bit to relieve some tension and then turned around, eyeing the hologram screen. he grabbed the romte from nearby and changed the view every second or so. He didn't know what he was looking for but at least this kept him occupied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:11 pm
Lena scowled darkly and stood. She pressed her hand to her side, in an attempt to stopp the flow of blood. "Alright. I'll be going." As she headed toward the door, she accidentally hit a dresser with her injured hand. She gave an sharp curse and grabbed it. She then headed for the door again. "I'll be in the Ancient forest."  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:01 pm
He didn't know the place she was talking about well, but with a little research, he could definitely find it. He found it quite hilarious, in his mind, that someone who seemed to be trained with the use of a single type of weapon, would make such a blundering mistake. He laughed in his head and took a seat on the bed, placing the remote to the hologram screen on a small nightstand. He sat there, moitionless, not really thinking aout anything and concentrating only on the sound fo his own breathing.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff