Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:25 pm
Darius looked at her with a confused expression. Yeah he couldn't move out of bad but that would mean...It hit him...

"Oh...I see...um....alright then....since I guess I'm ready for bed...I'll wait here..."

He chuckled slightly at this. He knew that this was going to be an akward night. He would just have to take it as it comes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:50 am
Lily nodded and rushed into the bathroom. She opened a cuboard and pulled out pajama pants that were purple with yellow flowers all over it. She put her mud caked in a hamper and went to the mirror washing off all of the make-up she was wearing, and the walked back to Darius. She was very nervous about this whole sat up and was very carful as she got into bed. She could feel Darius very close to him, but luckily for now they weren't touching. "Well.......Good-Night Darius." Lily said clapping her hands twice as the lights went off and she pulled the blankets up to her neck hoping this night would go by without any huge akward moments.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:01 am
Darius moved slightly to give Lily a quick kiss on the lips, "Good night."

Darius then layed down on Lily's bed unmoving. He wasn't someone who would move around in his bed, even if he was he didn't know if he could move much, if at all. The scary thing is that he did not know about Lily's bedtime habits.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:36 am
Lily smiled Darius's way and lay silently in bed. She knew she talked in her sleep and it could be something she wouldn't want to share with Darius--then again it could be useless babble also. As her mind buzzed the peacefulness of the darkness began to creep up on her, and Lily was asleep within minutes.

((Sleeptalking)) "No- No Paul I didn't-" Lily rolled over creating very little space between she and Darius. "Yes but you don't understand......" Lily turned a little- making her head rest on Darius's arm. "Paul- Paul he's my brother!"  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:53 am
Darius had not fallen asleep yet but he noticed that Lily had and she was someone who would move in her sleep. Darius also heard voices. It's was Lily's voice. Was she prone to talking in her sleep.

"Paul- Paul he's my brother!"

Darius had wondered what that had ment but he really couldn't ask her right now and wake her up. He noticed that Lily had already crept to Darius's arm, using it as a pillow. Yes it was going to be an intresting night.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:05 am
(Still sleeping) "Yes Paul I know that but-" Lily's face cringed as though someone had yelled at her. "Paul I understand that, but I could just watch him die" Lily's voice was small now- scared sounding. "Just- Please Paul, just let me take care of him till he can stand on his own two feet- please." Lily moved again, but this time away from Darius and very near the edge of the bed, nearly to the point where she'd fall off if she moved any father that way. Lily's face cringed again and she let out a small, soft cry turning sharply back unto the bed and waking with a start.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:11 am
Darius watched as this time Lily moved away. She also was (so it seemed to Darius) talking to someone. This someone's name was Paul. Darius could have sworn he heard that name before, somewhere. Darius wanted to wake Lily up because she was looking like she was in terrible pain. Then, she woke up with a start, a fearful look on her face.

Darius summoned some strength and moved over to Lily, his eyes showed a worried look, "Lily? What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:27 am
Lily looked at Darius fear glimmering in her eyes, her hand on her chest as she breathed slowly and evenly. "I'm....uh....fine Darius just fine. I just had a.....a nightmare, thats all." Lily knew she was a bad liar and figured Darius could see through it so she quickly changed the subject. "I'm sorry I woke you, you really need to get some sleep so you can get your strength back." Lily nodded hoping he wouldn't ask about the dream- if he did, she'd have to tell him the truth, but it was a sensitive subject to her and wasn't sure on how he'd take it if he knew.  

shining_lights

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:06 pm
Darius nodded as he looked into the fearful eyes of Lily. He did not wish to ask questions, even though he had many. He then moved towards Lily and then gently moved Lily's head onto his chest.

"Sleep, Lily, I will be right here with you," he said now stroking the soft blonde hair of Lily, he hoped that now Lily would calm herself down and go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:35 pm
Rei finished her drawing and looked at it admiring her work. the person she had drawn was a girl. she had short hair that came to just above her chin and was jaggedly cut. her eyes held a fierce, cold look in them. she wore a t-shir, a cape that tied in the front, jeans, and sneakers. she wore to swords around her waist and a boozoka that lied on her back under the cape. on her left hand she wore a bracelet an inch wide with little animals embeded in it. she also had a charm braclet on just above the other braclet and it had animals on it. the animals looked as if they could fit into the places on the other braclet.  

kari_mimi2001

shining_lights

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:50 pm
Lily nodded to Darius, feeling like she'd scared him from her slightly paniced voice and the fear in her eyes. Still he didn't ask a single question- he knew she was lying when she said nothing was wrong but he still didn't push it any farther than that. She smiled. "I know you have questions Darius, I can see it in your eyes- I promise I'll answer all of them in the morning." and with that Lily lay her head down again on her pillow and fell back into a peaceful sleep within seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:00 pm
Darius watched as she quickly fell asleep. The questions he had would be answered...he smiled slightly, now knowing that he would have a better understanding of what just happened. He looked to Lily, gave her a silent kiss and then went to sleep.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:21 pm
Lily slept sound and peacefully all through the night- but appearantly she had rolled a little because when the light came in her window waking her slowly she realized she was laying right next to Darius to they were touching and her head was on his shoulder. He was still asleep so Lily got up and started her coffee machine, sitting on her desk and ran into the bathroom quickly showering and getting dressed. "I wonder what questions Darius will have for me." she said aloud as she blowdryed her sopping hair in front of the bathroom mirror.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:09 pm
When Darius's eyes opened he was hit with a beam of light. Darius squeezed his eyes togeather to block out the light. Darius was about roll over, but he had run out of bed and with a thump, he fell to the floor.

"Ow..." he said to himself as he searched around for Lily. He heard a blowdryer going of in the bathroom. He quickly realized that Lily was in the bathroom.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:14 pm
Lily walked out of the bathroom laughing. "Morning sleepy." Lily said walking over to the coffee machine and pouring a cup for herself and one for Darius. "If you can make it over to the desk I have fresh coffee over here." Lily smiled at him as she sat down in her rolling desk chair. she pulled her hair up into a pony tail with one hand and sipped her coffee with another. "So I assume you have some questions you'd like answered......"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff