Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply Leaf Village
Leaf village mission reception Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:03 pm
doesnt matter to me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:41 pm
I can go with you on this mission if you want"new friend".  

Pirate Bankotsu

new friend

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:36 pm
Sure that fine with me, Lets go for r next mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 am
May I have another mission?  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am
Makes his way into the room and comes to a stand with his right hand into position of a salute and speaks out "Ready for an assignment sir", dropping his right arm back down at his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:46 pm
yume suki-sama

ok I'll assign you another mission,there have been many complaints of a man named kotetsu in a small town just north from the leaf village called senju town(named after the first hokage),apparently he has killed many people in the past few days and he is a common theif,I want you to go to the small town and bring him here dead or alive,either way I want him here.Considering you are an anbu I figure you won't be needing any help on this mission unless you would want somebody to accompany you thats fine with me as well.  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:53 pm
Takaeda
Makes his way into the room and comes to a stand with his right hand into position of a salute and speaks out "Ready for an assignment sir", dropping his right arm back down at his side.

okay actually you came here just in time taka I need you for a special mission,please if you can accompany suki on her mission to defeat kotetsu this mission is more advanced for your level considering it is an anbu ranked mission I need you to help suki out because chances maybe that kotetsu is not alone you have shown in previous missions that you are capable of cooperating with others and handling yourself.Okay your mission is to be at the small town north of the leaf village and the name of the town is called senju(named after the first hokage)please go with her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 pm
Madara 0f The Uchiha
yume suki-sama

ok I'll assign you another mission,there have been many complaints of a man named kotetsu in a small town just north from the leaf village called senju town(named after the first hokage),apparently he has killed many people in the past few days and he is a common theif,I want you to go to the small town and bring him here dead or alive,either way I want him here.Considering you are an anbu I figure you won't be needing any help on this mission unless you would want somebody to accompany you thats fine with me as well.

suki actually taka will be going with you on the mission please meet up with him at the small town of senju.(reply in that forum)  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:25 pm
Alright, bye!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm
bye suki I hope to see you and taka back here safely,the mission is not that difficult but it can get out of hand  

Madara 0f The Uchiha
Vice Captain

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm
I'll be careful, bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 am
"Sir it seems that Yuki did not need any help in capturing this thief, she had already, taken care of him before i could arrive, reporting for another mission if I may sir, or I could wait until something comes up." Bows his head and stand straight.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm
Thanks Taka. Here's the theif Lord Hokage. *holds Kotetsu firmly in front of her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:44 pm
Looks over to Yuki "not a problem, by how fast you captured him I sure am amazed by that skill" he gave a light smile then his eye's focus back.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Thanks!*blushes*  
Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]