Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
The Sand Village,Blood path cave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Impossible Reject

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm
"AHHHH!uh a body guard ninja,what I can't move I'm paralyzed"The ninja says due to that attack Taka released on him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 pm
"Woah what did you do to him?"Pado asks in confusion to what he sees  

Pado The Farmer

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Takes up his sword and makes his way to the ninja and thrust the end of his handle upon the ninja's head, to knock him out. he looks back towards Pado and motions him to move forward. " it was a capturing technique combo which i use to capture, thiefs, we may head out now, he will be out for a good couple of hours" he spoke out in a stern voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 pm
"that was really close,I didn't know I was being targeted by enemy ninja,lets proceed I need to get to the outskirts before dark."says Pado.  

Pado The Farmer

Impossible Reject

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 pm
the chunin ninja lays on the floor unconscious,with his mouth open and eyes rolled back  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 pm
Moves along with Pado, "it's a good thing you asked the village for assitance or else you would be in a pickle" he laughed a little as he spoke out.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 pm
"hey Taka you are really skilled and talented as a ninja what rank are you in the village?Pado asks  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 pm
he looked to him then looked ahead as he spoke "I am a Jounin" he said with a smile, as he kept on the path and looked from left to right still scouting for anything thing else.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:04 pm
"a jounin huh,that's a pretty high level.It's a good thing you are here that could have been a mess with that other ninja attacking us.I'm going to tell you the truth Taka,I have been carrying around a very rare plant that lets any area be able to grow plants and I am a Farmer as you can see.I am wanting to plant the rare plant somewhere in the sand village's outskirts so that I can continue my farming there.The plant is very valuable and so that is why we may be attacked by ninja,for their greedish needs to take my plant and sell it.Pado says as he turns to look at Taka  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 pm
his eye's widen as he herd the farmer speak "wow very valuable in deed, don't worry sir, I will protect you and you're plant from any harm, you can count on me" he smiled and placed his blade back into his sheath and pulled out a shuriken and spun it in his finger.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 pm
"oh thank you very much Taka,I promise not to leave myself vulnerable."Pado says as he pulls out a knife to defend himself just in case of anything happening  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 pm
Right then and there a jounin ninja appears right behind Pado and says"It's over,hand over the plant or it's your life!  

Pirate Bankotsu

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm
Pado's eyes widened and remained speechless,he was so frightened that he was unable to move,The jounin ninja's voice sounded really deep and scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm
Smiled once more and looked ahead, "oh I see we are almost there just a couple of more paces till we reach the outskirts,". his eye's open wide as he quickly pulled Pado forwards fast, and crouched down and spun his foot backwards to swipe the feet from the ninja.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm
"T-Taka"Pado says in a low voice as he is frightened he was remained speechless  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff