Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hivesliver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:45 pm
watches her to make sure nothing happens  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm
-Zaix the gray wolf stretches as he shyly pads towards the water in his red and black trunks. he wags as he looks at the glistening blue pool water and wiggles his ears.-  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 am
I hear some activity comming from the pool and decide to catch some sun. I slip into my purple bikini, adding some color to my white and black pelt. I slowly cross the cancrete to an empty chair and recline against the back. An umbrella shades my face, but leaves my body to the warm sun. I listen to the talk of the two in the pool, letting myself doze in the warmth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 am
dives under the crisp water  

hivesliver

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:44 am
I'm startled awake by the sound of splashing water close by and look over to see a tail dissapear under the water. I stretch and swing my legs over to stand. Spying a hottub I waltz over and lower myself into the warm water, pulling my hair up to stay out of the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:03 pm
*Adinnia walks to the pool area, finally getting a chance to relax after a long week. Shes surprised to see others at the pool, shes normally here alone. She stands by the gate, a little hesitant at first but sees how relaxed everyone else is and enters. She strolls toward a nice sunny spot and removes her towel. The sun shines brightly off of her glistening fur and silver bikini. She lays down her towel and lays on top of it, not seeming to notice how bright shes shining.*  

Nerdy Kitty

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm
The WolfAngel softly begins to lower himself into the pool water and squeaks slightly as it is slightly cool to his paw toes at first... but then suddenly dives in, surfacing and shaking his head free of water from his eyes.

smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:33 pm
*seeing him dive in looked like fun. She jumped up and ran toward the water. She jumps in the air and flips before diving under. She stays under for a bit before rising. She spits water from her mouth as her head emerges.*  

Nerdy Kitty

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 am
Coming from the north the concept of using a "pool" was quite foreign to Lucious. Stepping by the gates cautiously he made his way past the pool and worked over towards a set of chairs at the one end of the pool, making sure not to make eye contact in fear that he might make a fool of himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 pm
I turn my head slightly as I hear a splash of water. A silver streak races across the deck and jumps in before the other splash had even settles. I shake my head and return to dozing in the hottub.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm
Zaix submerges himself and sits cross-legged at the bottom of the pool. He lets out his four wings and gently waits  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 am
*Adinnia dives under to see how long she can hold her breath. She opens her eyes underwater and sees a winged wolf sitting at the bottom. She stares until she cannot go any longer with out air and swims to the top, gasping for air. She then goes back under and does flips and spins in the water.*  

Nerdy Kitty

Kairoo_Dragonfox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:01 am
walks into pool area, confused of y its still wrm in this area being it December (lolz) and sits at a corner to have a little fun with his 3 dogs hes always with... is new to guild so a little shy to tlk to any1...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 am
*Swims around in the shallow end*  

-The Cemetery Cannibal-

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:03 am
I yawn, stretching my arms and legs. I look around in the bright sunlight suprised to see a few more people. Bringing my hands out of the water I see my fingers are wrinkled from the water. I stand up and climb out of the hot tub, crossing to sit under an umbrella to watch the others.  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff