Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Anything worthwhile for the Wii currently? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 pm
The Conduit is definitely the best multiplayer on the Wii, if that's what you're looking for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:18 am
Waynebrizzle
The Conduit is definitely the best multiplayer on the Wii, if that's what you're looking for.

That and Mario Kart is what I'm looking at currently.  

ravemast

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:20 pm
ravemast
Waynebrizzle

That and Mario Kart is what I'm looking at currently.

It'd be pretty hard to go wrong with those two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am
Would you guys say that Mario Kart Wii is the best WiFi experience on the console currently?  

ravemast

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 pm
ravemast
Would you guys say that Mario Kart Wii is the best WiFi experience on the console currently?
Yeah, from what i've seen. and most people seem to agree

One thing it even has that most don't, is the abilty to have 2 people use the same console and go wi fi again't others. (Something really wish pokemon has)

And it's very lag free.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm
ravemast

The Conduit has waaay more options, modes, and functions, but Mario Kart Wii has the ability to play online with two people on a console. The lag for the two games is about the same (MK's might be a little less laggy), although the Conduit also has a few annoying glitches.

Overall I'd say the Conduit's is better, if you can deal with the quirks it has, but both of those games are pretty much the best online the Wii has to offer.  

Waynebrizzle

ravemast

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 pm
I might just get Mario Kart for now and wait for something better instead of buying another game with MK.

Because I need more "fun" wii games that allow at least 2 people to play online at once. I thought brawl would have that feature.. Until I was proven wrong when I tried.. Plus it gets boring when friends are over and you're the only one online playing xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:29 am
Heres a list of good Wifi games
The Counduit
SSBB
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 - 32 players online  

ev_kev

Saint Dharumis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Prince of Persia:Rival Swords.

But please note that if you've played The Two Thrones on the GCN, you'll notice an approx. 100% similarity between them. It's the same game, but a port for the Wii.

So if you haven't played TTT, I'd definitely recommend it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 am
Animal Crossing is cool blaugh
Oh, what's galaxy o.o?
Mario Galaxy?  

Pichux

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 am
Topaz4293
Another good game, it's older, is Okami I love that game and it is so much fun the whole thing is like playing in an old japanesse painting.

Okami is awesome! It is probably one of the best games I have ever played. Get it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:27 am
Little king's story is a must! Especially if you liked pikmin, even if you don't care for pikmin, give it a chance, it is beyond fun!
Also, I've tried to find a negative review for it, I can't. One of the best games I've played since Galaxy and Brawl.  

Verdant Knight

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 am
Definately hold out for MP: Trilogy, especially if you've never played any of them, it's more of an adventure and exploration game than an FPS series, but it really blends them so well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 pm
Get Galaxy.
I agree with Fish.  

Milk Laggeh

SlashFighter1988

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 am
Some new wii games that are just coming out that i would highly suggest owning would be either The Conduit, an FPS, or Animal Crossing:City Folk. I know that both of those spectacular games have good online multiplayer features. biggrin  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff