Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Koisu Nara
We should follow a specific character that is an AS. I would gladly RP as him. And each week everyone follows what he does and then we start making like 5 chapters and release them every week one at a time. Then, we just follow out his week [Or hers. I'll RP as a chick too... If you guys like the idea]. And then we could like have 3 other people help out. We should have the story based in Kumo though. It is the most active and is starting out being attacked by snow. The story could show the struggles of the rising generation in a war. And the manga could be called what ever the RPC's name is. Also, maybe the RPC could have the 5 Tails and the story bases around her/him?

I am just saying I would like to do this because it was my idea. However i don't mind anyone doing it, I just wanted you to look this over.

I could add a WHOLE bunch of detail later too.

Coloring: Ok, well me and Arata are working together currently. We are doing the Manga at 500 a page. We are going to work up a couple chapters about Arata and Koi. Drawing by Arata. Coloring by Koisu.
I'd rather the comic telling the stories of rpcs like mine, Jedi's, Susumu's, Oni's etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 am
I like your idea wingsDark....and Naro that would be funny I did try to kill the hell out of you. I don't remember how you became Akatsuki leader Oni but I bet it would of been a crazy good story.

OH and HELL NO. Koisu...Getting this Manga together was my idea, your idea was the artist corner, and all you did was mention it slightly I'm the one who actually put it together so ya, no. Also your idea is another ya, no situation. Pretty much you get a new RPC with the 5 tails just because....  

Eris5

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:10 am
Eris you should assign some jobs such as:

Artists:
---------------
Character Artist:
Background Artist:
Inker:
Colorist:
StoryBoard Layout:

Writers:
---------------
We could have a few writers who can discuss each page layout for the story they have made.

(I thought for each page we could have one person doing the background, another drawing the characters, speech bubbles, color etc. Plus a front page for each issue. I suggest only 1 page colored and that can be the issue cover.)

(Also we can have more than 1 person for each job and a person could be a background artist and colorist so they can have more than just one job.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:11 am
I'd like to suggest myself being Character Artist and StoryBoard Layout.  

Dark-Ninja70

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 am
Once everything gets inked and colored, I can easily 'shop them together so the backgrounds won't appear over the characters and things of that nature. I may not be able to draw or write, but man can I 'shop things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:17 am
Artists:
---------------

Character Artist: Dark-Ninja70, iZann
Background Artist: Marquis27, Naruto728 (needs samples)
Inker: Doku Jaki, Marquis27
Colorist: Koisu Nara
StoryBoard Layout: Dark-Ninja70, Call_me_Ishmail
Chibi: Naito_Arekkusu7
Digital Editting:Call_me_Ishmail

Writers:

---------------

-Eris5 (also can add Japanese sound effects. I may not be able to draw but I can write Japanese ^.^)

We could have a few writers who can discuss each page layout for the story they have made.  

Eris5

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:18 am
call_me_ishmail1
Once everything gets inked and colored, I can easily 'shop them together so the backgrounds won't appear over the characters and things of that nature. I may not be able to draw or write, but man can I 'shop things.
You could be our Special Effects Artist or something lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:19 am
Eris5
Artists:
---------------
Character Artist: Dark_Ninja70, iZann
Background Artist: Naruto728 (for now...waiting on his examples)
Inker:
StoryBoard Layout: Dark_Ninja70

Writers:
---------------

-Eris5 (also can add Japanese sound effects. I may not be able to draw but I can write Japanese ^.^)

It's Dark-Ninja70 not Dark_Ninja70, dunno why I just wanted to correct that lol.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:20 am
I'm pretty okay at inking.
I can do digital art too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 am
Doku Jaki
I'm pretty okay at inking.
I can do digital art too.
Any examples?

@Naro: Same goes for you.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:24 am
Here's my old stuff.
DeviantART.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:27 am
Examples? Of layering? You're kidding right? I mean you can't exactly show examples of layering...  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:28 am
Eris5
Artists:
---------------
Character Artist: Dark_Ninja70, iZann
Background Artist: Naruto728 (for now...waiting on his examples)
Inker:
StoryBoard Layout: Dark_Ninja70

Writers:
---------------

1. The writers come up with a idea for a page and send their idea to iZann and the Background artist.
2. iZann does a basic design of the idea while the background artist makes a picture for each background.
3. iZann then gives it to me where I go over his basic design and edit it, and make the panels and stuff.
4. I get the background pictures from the background artist and submit them into the Special Effects Artist who puts the backgrounds into the panels and stuff to make it complete. Also maybe he could add the speech bubbles for dialogue.

Who will do the front page of the issue?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 am
call_me_ishmail1
Examples? Of layering? You're kidding right? I mean you can't exactly show examples of layering...
Lol sorry I meant to write Naruto728.  

Dark-Ninja70

Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas