Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Redemption - Iwagakure Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm
Yun looks at his eye and then laughs. He feels his own hyuuga eye.

"Well, we've both got byakuugan, yet we're not hyuuga. Your from the Kamisama clan and I'm the head of the Sung. The only pure blooded hyuuga here is my sister, Luna."

Yun heads to the door.

"You'll be my right eye, and I'll be your left, got it? Also, after you rest up, go to the training grounds. Kenshin is there."

Yun heads out of the room.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Katsuro nodded his head to Yun as he went back in the bed. He felt tired still and was not fully healed yet. So he drifted off to sleep and he will see what the next chapter in his life will come up.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm
Luna walked into the room to check on Katsuro, she hadn't been able to do much during the precedure, because she had to aid another rock nin in terrible condition. She walked up to his bed. "Is your name Katsuro of the leaf village?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm
Katsuro turn to look at Luna as he sighed. "Yes, but I was never from the Leaf village. Was from the Grass village" He said as he yawn. He slept for some time now, but he felt awake. His left side was bandaged as some spots of his body where bandaged as well. He kind of look like a mummy, but still had some skin exposed. He rub his right eye a little, almost about to rub his left, but then remembered that his eye was missing. Now he only has his Hyuuga eye on his right, which was reverted back to it's normal state. "Was their something you needed?" Asked Katsuro.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 pm
My name is Luna Bravenheart Sung, Im Yun's sister. I wanted to apologize for not fully assisting you in the surgery, even though Im not from the rock im still head med nin here." She looked as his missing eye and murmurred "The same thing..happened to you too." She looked at him, "Im going to do a diagnostic check on you, to make sure they did everything right.'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:22 pm
Katsuro nodded his head to her as he pull the covers off of him and laid it aside. He had no shirt on as their was multiple scars on his body from the past. but their was one that had a huge gash in the middle of his chest that also had on his back. Another scar that had a huge line on his right side, from the top to the bottom on his chest and stomach. All the battles that he had done was now on his body as scares. He will never forget them. He closed his eye as he waited for her as she proceeded on the diagnostic check.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

"Well if it isnt an old assassin buddy." Came the cold vioce of Kenshin Kaguya. He stood in the window looking at Katsuro just laying there. "How could you a feared ninja be beatin so badly?"

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm
Katsuro look over at the window which Kenshin was att. He smiled a little and shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, it happens to the best of us. So how have you been Kenshin. Been a long time since we last talk." He said threw his Hyuuga eye. His other eye was rip out by the Hokage. "So, i am guessing that everyone knows kind of huh?" He asked him since Kenshin knows now.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:44 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

He stepped down off the window. "Depends on what your asking." His grin faded noting his missing eye. "That your here is one thing, what happened, I'm not sure of."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm
A pelican flies into the room and lands next to kenshin. It drops off a letter.

Kenshin, we've got an emergency. One of our genin is trapped in Sunagakure and there seems to be a high ranked barrier blocking his escape and my entrance. I need you here immediatly. Consider this a rank A mission, if we get into a battle, its a rank S. Now come quickly.

Tsuchikage Yun.

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm
Katsuro sighed as this was taking longer than he thought. He then push Luna's hands away slowly as he look at Kenshin. " I'll tell you later when you are back from Suna. I may just take a walk right now. Sorry Luna-dono, but I need some fresh air right now. I'll be back when I am done." He said as he put on his shirt and coat that he always liked and headed out the door. He started to walk slowly as he felt weird still with one eye. He head out the door to outside as he walk off to the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

Kenshin nodded and took off through the window again.

Carbon-kazuma

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:57 pm
((sorry this took so long, ive been od busy with hw)) Luna watched Katsuro walk out "Be careful." A black wolf ran in the room and up to Luna "Kira, its been a while let's go." She nodded and they ran out of the hospital

EXIT  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 pm
Lying in a private room in the rear of the hospital, guarded by Sung family dragoon spearmen, Tsuchikage Yun lies unconcious, his arm still broken and limp from the dislocation. His back just healed up by Keiga. He passed out on the return from the leaf.  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 pm
Cain the Blade
Lying in a private room in the rear of the hospital, guarded by Sung family dragoon spearmen, Tsuchikage Yun lies unconcious, his arm still broken and limp from the dislocation. His back just healed up by Keiga. He passed out on the return from the leaf.

Luna walked to the room wearing a blue cloak, Kira at her heels. The two guards blocked the door when she approached, but she took off her hood and when they realized who she was they immediantly stepped aside. Luna walked next to her brother and immediantly activates her Byakugan making sure his chakra flow was normal, forunately it was. "What did you do this time brother..?" She sighed and made hand signs (Diagnosis) she could tell from this that he had a dislocated arm that was also broken, and many bones poorly healed in his back. She hooked up and IV to him and began treatment. First, she began to heal the dislocated shoulder with Healing Hands

Shosen no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Rank C
Type: NinJutsu
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.
Limit: Must learn Gantai no jutsu (Bandage skill) Before

She then made more hand signs and worked on healing his arms and the broken bones in his back.

Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone healer skill)
Rank C

Type: NinJutsu
Description: A variation of Shosen no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone, this jutsu uses chakra which makes the body boost its calcium level. Using the extra calcium, Shosen no jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue.
Limit: Must learn Shosen no jutsu (Healing Hands Technique) Before

When she was done she healed the bruises and cuts so he would not become infected.

"Now, wait till you wake up, and your really going to get a beating.." She was glad to see he was ok, but mad that she had not had a long conversation with Luo on Zane's death.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff