Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
rumors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_SM3Xii FR3SH_X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:05 pm
All those rumors are bullcrap, yea, your friends may say stuff like He likes to play with lil boys...if your a fan of him..it dont matter...you believe in wat u want to believe in  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm
i dont belive the rumors  

Biohazard_Blackspade

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Xx-insane-butterfly-xX
UnKnown Bitter
OneBulletToEndMyMisery
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.

I agree 100% with that.

me 2

I third this

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:35 pm
I didn't believe it when the allegations first surfaced and I still don't believe it. I have extremely strong opinions on this subject so I think it would be best to not vent my frustrations.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

foxy_kawaii_muffin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:26 pm
HE SLEPT WIT EM HE'S A DUMB GAY f**!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm
foxy_kawaii_muffin

I swear i better never catch you in the real world.
i'd rip your damn face up.  

UnKnown Bitter

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 am
foxy_kawaii_muffin

If I see the real you your not going to have any fingers to type with!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 am
Does not guilty mean anything any more.They were lying.Are we the only ones who see the truth?  

liberian girl58

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:25 pm
xx_JustALie_xx
I am not apart of this guild, but I thought I would share my thoughts.

I don't know if he did it or not. He was proven not-guilty, so I say he didn't do it. I agree, that the parents told the children to say he touched them.

But in an interview I saw, I was kind of confused. Let me explain the interview.
The news reporter asked Micheal why he would do that and Micheal responded somewhat like this: "I didn't have much of a childhood, and I wasn't loved. Now, if you saw a kid who wasn't loved, and you knew how they feel, wouldn't you want to change that?"
And the news reporter said "No, not in that way!"
And Micheal said "Because you havn't been through what I've been through, mentally"

I don't really get what he's saying...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm
TotalDarkness13
xx_JustALie_xx

I don't know if he did it or not. He was proven not-guilty, so I say he didn't do it. I agree, that the parents told the children to say he touched them.

But in an interview I saw, I was kind of confused. Let me explain the interview.
The news reporter asked Micheal why he would do that and Micheal responded somewhat like this: "I didn't have much of a childhood, and I wasn't loved. Now, if you saw a kid who wasn't loved, and you knew how they feel, wouldn't you want to change that?"
And Micheal said "Because you havn't been through what I've been through, mentally"

he was just saying that Michael wanted to give love children that didn't have any, and the media is just, yet again, making it seem perverse
however, the way he wrote that did seem odd
i can see why you got confused  

UnKnown Bitter

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:51 pm
UnKnown Bitter
TotalDarkness13
xx_JustALie_xx

he was just saying that Michael wanted to give love children that didn't have any, and the media is just, yet again, making it seem perverse
Oh okay, I get it now. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 pm
TotalDarkness13
UnKnown Bitter
TotalDarkness13
xx_JustALie_xx

Oh okay, I get it now. Thanks.

No prob  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:35 pm
ScrewAKangaroo x3
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.
it is true, their parents forced them too, Jordan's dad, was a failing dentist who had also just gotten sued and was desperate for money...well, his son is friends with a millionaire...what do you guys think happened?
also Jordan has came out and said MJ never touched him, and that his dad forced him to say that. He had to get a restraining order to do so, because his dad beat him to death with a bar bell, and sprayed his eyes full of mace.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm
Lemme point out something.

100s maybe 1000s of kids who had sleepovers with michael and shared a

bed with him only two said he molested him and one admited it was for

money that it was a lie. and if u had a chance to earn 100,000's of $$

would u go for it?

even if it included lying? most people would and let lord have mercy on

their soul. because I believe those people are gonna end up in hell

and so will the press. but michael on the other hand... he did nothing.

there is WAY more evidence he did NOT do rather then that he did.

Vanilla Mushroom

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces