Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist 7 base. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
(lol hannah montana?)

Kazuo takes the paper and looks over it and sits down at the table that was in the center of the room and begins filling in the answers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Who was the first mizukage: Wize5
Name all of the current mist 7: Oroami Saiz, Hero Shimizu, Sengetsu Uchiha, Jedi Phoenix Uchiha, Ame Muramatsu,
What is the mist villages current mizukage: Oroami Saiz
Who is Hannah Montana's real identity: Destiny or Miley Cirus
Which clans and bloodlines are famous in the mist?: Hyouton, Hoshigaki, Kaguya
How hot does a flame have to be to melt hyouton ice?: Extreme (lol)
What is the leader's swords name: Mizukami , Dentou & Bouken

Kazuo looks over the paper after answering the questions then picks it up and stretches his arm out to give the paper to Hero. "Finished."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 pm
((Ya xP))

Hero took a sip of tea and looked a the test "Round one Passed. First answer Wise5? his name was wise and the hannah montana one is my cat." Hero laughed "ready for the next"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks at him. "Yes, I am ready."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm
Hero activated his sharingan "Tsukiyomi" Hero sent kasuo into a deep illusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo falls into the illusion.

(Not sure what you want me to do besides that.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 pm
((Describe the illusion in three post one for each day))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:54 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
(k)

Kazuo finds himself in a pitch black room looking as if he was floating there. For some reason though Kazuo could see himself even in the pitch black. Under his feet in the same position just upside down and looking as if he was standing on Kazuo's feet was Hero. Whenever Hero moved Kazuo did the same mimicking every movement. Hero reaches into a pouch on his leg and pulls out a kunai, Kazuo does the same. Hero takes the kunai to his leg and stabs it into it, Kazuo does the same except he was feeling both of their pain. The pain was double. Hero twists the kunai around in his own leg moving the skin and making more blood ooze out of Kazuo's wound. Hero had no blood and Kazuo was doing the same, feeling twice the pain. Hero pulls out the kunai and holds it to his upper arm and jabs into it. Kazuo mimicks the action and feels twice the pain once again. This was torture for Kazuo not being able to move to even wince at the pain he was feeling. Kazuo could do nothing about it. Hero rips the kunai out of his arm and Kazuo does the same. Kazuo was bleeding out of his wounds, they were very deep.

(Post 1/3)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Suddenly everything grows white for a moment like a flash and Kazuo finds himself strapped to the ground unable to move at all. Above him swung a pendulum. Kazuo's exposed torso right under it. The pendulum slowly swings side to side. Every few seconds moving lower and lower a centimeter for every 5 seconds. The pendulum finally reaches Kazuo's torso and makes the first painful cut. After a five seconds the pundulum swings a centimeter lower cutting into Kazuo further. This happens so on until Kazuo was halfway cut in half. The whole time Kazuo has to sit through unable to move what so ever laying through the horrible pain. Suddenly the pendulum disappears and Kazuo stops bleeding though still half cut through. A skittering could be heard.

(Post 2/3. Hey it's a classic.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:11 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
From the skittering sounds comes large rats. The size of toy poodles. The rats climb over Kazuo their weight crushing him. They begin gnawing at his flesh ripping of meat and skin swallowing it whole. Kazuo sits through this un-able to move feeling the unbearable pain of all that was happening. Not only were the rats biting away his flesh but their saliva was like acid to his skin slowly burning it away in the most painful way possible. Kazuo was in a terrible condition. From his arm and leg wounds to his burning skin, this was by far the worst pain and torture Kazuo had ever felt. The illusion ends after the three days were up and Kazuo wakes up to find himself laying on the ground exhausted and as if his energy was sucked out of him.

(3/3)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:46 am
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

{{ Freaking time difference... Ugh... }}

- - - - - -When Hero posed his question, Ame's eyes lit up at the prospect of getting some action in. 'Finally. I was starting to get bored around here.' She nodded nonchalantly. "Sure. It's my duty anyways, is it not?" When Sengetsu refused to eliminate an enemy target for cover purposes, the kunoichi was quick to volunteer for the job. "I can take Uchiha out for you." She was tired of all these hot shot Uchiha's cluttering the world. They all thought they were so great because they came from a long line of prestigious ninja. Well, they had a thing or two coming from this woman. She would squash any Uchiha like a bug with her own doujutsu. But her abhorrence always remained silent and contained because there were a select few that she could tolerate and even respect.

- - - - - -When a ninja wearing a Cloud Anbu mask entered the premises to join the selective group, Ame nearly scoffed. What was a cloud shinobi, of all people, doing here? This was strictly under Kiri jurisdiction. A ninja of any other village had no reason or right to be here. But she was not at liberty to decide such issues anymore, which made Ame a slightly bitter woman. Had things really gotten so desperate that the once feared Mist Seven would accept foreigners into its ranks? Dismissing the troubling thoughts from mind like an annoying fly, she stood up whilst Kazuo underwent the second part of his admission test. She wondered how many parts there would be to his test. Already, the second round was enough to kill him.

- - - - - -"I suppose I should take my leave now and pursue this Syn character you speak of? Any idea where I might find him?" The Sannin would prefer not to play the chasing game this time around. Besides, it didn't sound like too exciting of a job, especially since it was personal to Hero. Wouldn't he prefer to kill Syn Uchiha himself then? 'Men,' she though as she rolled her eyes to no one in particular. 'I'll never understand them.' Ame stood and flipped her long ebony hair over her shoulder as she awaited any further orders from Hero. That was one thing she was always good at: following directions and orders, except when they conflicted with her morals. Then she'd waste precious time trying to figure out what to do and whether or not it was really the right choice.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 am
Hero smiled "I would take out Syn myself but I have to be here for when the people who are going to try out show up."Hero looked at Kazuo "Wow...." Hero then looked at ame again. "HE has the mankeyou so be careful and make sure you get him out fast. For a person like him you would need the body control, Or some way for him to stop moving." Hero smiled "And take these incase he tries any illusions" Hero tossed a pouch to ame full of chakara pills "HE might be in the akatsuki base so you will need to track Sen and get him to lure syn out"  

i3 tails Yagura

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:59 am
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo slowly sits up using his arms for stability. "What's next?" Kazuo says in a weakened but determined voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -"... in case he tries any illusions," Hero said. This time, Ame couldn't hold her laughter in. She shook her head. Like an amateur like Syn could beat her at her own game. Catching the chakra pills in one hand and tucking them away, she figured they could still come in handy later on. "Because a brat like him can totally beat me in my own element." It was hardly Hero's fault that he was unaware of the extent of her abilities. She didn't bother to show up until today. The Sannin nodded in goodbye and left the Mist Seven leader to continue with his matters. She sighed to herself as this was becoming the game she never wanted to play from the beginning. Ame didn't want to have to play cat and mouse with a rat that didn't want to be caught. 'Oh well. What else can you do, hm? Just find Sen first. Get him to help you.'

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

Muppins

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Hero looked at Kazuo "Nothing I think your worthy just tell me. If you were in a battle and you were low on chakara and severly wounded would you back out to live?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff