Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
yay for weekend revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:38 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

My cousin just changed her major from teaching to business.
So far, I'm the only one in the family who hasn't changed their mind about the future.

Well....not true. When we found out I was ill, I had to change my mind about the military. ::curses the spirits::

eh...their jst afraid of you with a gun....im not shure i wouldnt be uneasy....no offense....i wouldnt trust my father with a gun...i dont trust anyone...its jst not in me...i have to care for you very deeply before i will trust you with certain things...and i still hardly believe the ones i love...im jst paranoid.....

i wish I could have some of that caution. I'm a bit too trusting.

being too trusting is sometimes better than nvr trusting...at least you can make friends easy....

And get used just as easily.

that is also true...but at least you dont get big lonely periods of loneliness...and i dont mean your friends are all busy and your at home lonely....i mean that you have no friends anymore because you were too untrusting...its not fun...im glad you dont have to experience that...no friends and its your fault that you dont...thats a bad feeling...i wouldnt wish it on anyone but my worst enemies...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:43 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

My cousin just changed her major from teaching to business.
So far, I'm the only one in the family who hasn't changed their mind about the future.

Well....not true. When we found out I was ill, I had to change my mind about the military. ::curses the spirits::

eh...their jst afraid of you with a gun....im not shure i wouldnt be uneasy....no offense....i wouldnt trust my father with a gun...i dont trust anyone...its jst not in me...i have to care for you very deeply before i will trust you with certain things...and i still hardly believe the ones i love...im jst paranoid.....

being too trusting is sometimes better than nvr trusting...at least you can make friends easy....

that is also true...but at least you dont get big lonely periods of loneliness...and i dont mean your friends are all busy and your at home lonely....i mean that you have no friends anymore because you were too untrusting...its not fun...im glad you dont have to experience that...no friends and its your fault that you dont...thats a bad feeling...i wouldnt wish it on anyone but my worst enemies...

Look at the bright side. You'll never have that lonely feeling again. Because you have many friends here on Gaia.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:05 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Look at the bright side. You'll never have that lonely feeling again. Because you have many friends here on Gaia.

yea i do have friends here...and it helps...sometimes...wow i sound like a ******** emo...somebody smack me...plz?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:19 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

yea i do have friends here...and it helps...sometimes...wow i sound like a ******** emo...somebody smack me...plz?

::patpat:: Don't wallow, my friend. It's not becoming of anyone.  

Phanaridie

Kahlann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:23 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Kahlann
and after another weekend i went from music to physical therapy back to nursing.

that was so productive.

...wow you changed majors like i change my socks....^_^

well technically i never filled out the forms to change my major. it was just things i decided... then didn't... cause...... uh... well someone convinced me that music education wouldn't get me a job, and my school didn't offer physical therapy as a major. so i just stuck with nursing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:33 am
::sings a silly little song of insignifigance::

My brother has been going to Cal State San Bernardino. And now he has to drop out and go to Victor Valley Community College because he had a car accident not long ago and can't afford car payments, back-doctor bills, AND everything else on that little thing of his they call a slary. His GI bill only covers so much. He's in deep.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:40 pm
I've discovered that procrastinating can be a great way to get things done. I was procrastinating on my homework, you know, getting a drink, going to the bathroom, turning on the lights because it wasn't light enough, turning off the lights because they didn't make a big enough difference. Basically anything to get out of doing my homework for another minute. Then I said to myself I need to stop procrastinating so much, so I folded a pile of clean laundry that I had been procrastinating with for a couple weeks. By procrastinating, I quit procrastinating.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:38 pm
ZerimarObon
I've discovered that procrastinating can be a great way to get things done. I was procrastinating on my homework, you know, getting a drink, going to the bathroom, turning on the lights because it wasn't light enough, turning off the lights because they didn't make a big enough difference. Basically anything to get out of doing my homework for another minute. Then I said to myself I need to stop procrastinating so much, so I folded a pile of clean laundry that I had been procrastinating with for a couple weeks. By procrastinating, I quit procrastinating.

Sounds strangely brilliant.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:49 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

My friend said I was way too logical with my procrastinating. He says he doesn't ever have anything to justify his procrastination.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:10 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon

My friend said I was way too logical with my procrastinating. He says he doesn't ever have anything to justify his procrastination.

Sounds like my sister.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:10 pm
Yea im out of my wallowing phase...
and yes procrastinating can stop procrastination..
i do that all the time....its really the only way i get things done....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:54 pm
I don't really procrastinate, its just that I can only focus on one thing at a time. I focus entirely on whatever I'm doing at the present. Like if I'm playing a video game, the outside world disappears, goes bye-bye, and I have had my mother scream my name from downstairs and I never heard her. But yea, revelations, hmmm, I learned that even though its been about 3 months it still hurts like hell after having to break it off with my girlfriend. Dammit, now I'm getting depressed again. Time to listen to some music!  

Miroku2235
Crew

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:58 pm
FUN!!!! I can multitask all the time. I don't think that there's a number of things too great for me to be doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:45 am
Phanari
FUN!!!! I can multitask all the time. I don't think that there's a number of things too great for me to be doing.

i can't even remember what i'm doing half way through doing it. low attention span mixed with not to hot short term memory = no such thing as multitasking for me!  

Kahlann

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:49 am
Will jst think of it this way...at least your break up wuznt like my break up....or like a really bad break up you see in a movie or a sitcom...jst think of how shitty someone else has it and then you will feel better cause you will realize that it could be worse....use their misery as a bonus for you. profit off it...thats what i do...

and i bet i could name a few things simple to do apart but impossible to do together....  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff