Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Doku vs. Pern (Jonin Exam) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Suddenly Vrail vanished, appeared beside her, then launched himself up into the air. It was all to fast for Aki to completely register, for before she knew it he was already rocketing back down towards her. She brought her hands up in an x position to block. The impact sent her down to her bum. There was a definite cracking sound from the forearm of her left. She winced and pain and looked fro Vrail unsure of what he was up to now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 am
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail knew something was wrong when she didn't move. So he quickly went off and hid behind a near by tree. He wanted to continue, but if she was serisouly out of the fight, he didn't want to hurt her anymore.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki's head turned left and right as she searched for Vrail. She was expecting another quick attack now. She rose to her feet ever so slowly. Fingers curled and uncurled as she flexed her left arm. Her teeth clenched together in pain, it was definitely broken. "What's going on Vrail? Have you decided to back out now? We agreed to this. Don't go running off." She called out with a clear voice. All traces of pain were buried. However, she did stand with her left arm cradled against her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 am

User Image

Vrail wanted to kick himself for doing that. He just want to hold her and help her, not beat her. He gave a grunt, then in a flash was stand in front of her "I know what I said, but it's hard hurting you." he bounced on the balls of his feet and then swift sent a kicking upper cut at the base of her chin. He regretted every step he took towards her, knowing he had to hurt her.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

He was too fast. Way too fast for her. "Augh!" She groaned out as his foot made a hard connection with her chin. Her head was thrown up and back with the force and she was literally lifted from the ground. Aki was sent back a few feet. She landed with a hard thud on her back. The teen rolled over on to her the elbow of her right arm and knees. Her vision was spinning and her head pounded. "Wow you're fast..." She muttered wincing as she found it painful to mover her jaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 am

User Image

Vrail looked down, wondering why he had ever even considered fighting the one he loved more than anything in the world "I've been trained for speed. It's my advantage over pretty much anyone." he looked up, his Kurama eye still activate from the start "I don't want to hurt you... so please forgive me when this is over." his voice was calm and peaceful, yet tears ran down his face, for this was the hardest thing he had ever done.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki rolled over and unto her back. Her chest was heaving. She was far too exhausted and beat up. The girl sighed and watched the leaves above them. "I can't beat you." She muttered with a pleasant smile. His next words caused a frown however. "Forgive you? I was never going to blame you or be mad in the first place." The teen propped herself up with her elbow and looked at Vrail with a small smile. She shook her head for a moment at the sight of his tears. "Aw, come on now. Don't cry." Her jaw still hurt like hell, but she refused to show Vrail that. It would only make him even more upset.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 am

User Image

Vrail put his fingers in a weird sign of the tiger, making then whistle, like a god whistle, once he blow into them. He was doing the Temple of Nirvana Technique (Nehan Shōja no Jutsu), which will put someone to sleep, until someone wakens them by a dispersing jutsu, or they can do it themselves if they notice it in time.

((Temple of Nirvana Technique (Nehan Shōja no Jutsu)
Type: A-rank, Supplementary, All ranges
Hand Seal: Tiger
This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that it takes a fair amount of time to take effect, and any experienced ninja have more than enough time to dispel it.))

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki didn't fight the technique. She knew there was no way she could defeat Vrail. She would only get hurt more and it would tear him up in side. The genjutusu took it's affect swiftly, feathers drifted about her and she began to droop and fall to the ground. With heavy lidded eyes she looked at him and laughed, "You cheater." Her voice was no more than a whisper. No later than that was she asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 am

User Image

Vrail smiled "Yes... I had to. You were to stubborn of a fighter." he softly wlked over to her, and carefully picked her up. He then ran back to Kusa, to the Hopsital. He may have won their spar in the Jounin Exams, but he felt like a loser. Hurting her was something he'd never forgive himself for.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items