Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Vampires? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 am
Question, those who love vampires, how would you know a real vampire if you saw them, do you really think they all dress in black and listen to 30 seconds to mars?

Hell naw foo's if I was a vamp I'd spend my days sat around playing video games, getting drunk with my buds and generally kicking back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 am
Vampires are a possibility...but a certain sort of zombie has been proven to exist. They are called 'zombis' (that's the plural form, there's not supposed to be an 'e' at the end of the word.)

1962:There once was a guy named Clairvius Narcisse.(let's call him Mr.N, just to shorten his name)Mr.N was declared dead by the Albert Hospital on the island of Haiti. His family holds a funeral for him and says goodbye.

1980:One day in spring, a guy appears in Mr.N's hometown. He looks and acts like Mr.N, and strangest of all, he claims to be Mr.N.

This guy was not the walking dead.His family and one doctor indentified him as Mr.N.When they asked him where had had been for so long, Mr.N said that his own brother had turned him into a zombi, a fearsome fate that has been described in Haitian folklore. Mr.N was believed to be dead because a group of evil men led my his brother had severely drugged him.He was later woken up by those men, was fed more poisons, and was put forced to work. He was not paid for his labor.
He finallly escaped in 1964, and spent 16 years in hiding.You probably figured this out, but the brothers did not get along very well. Only when the brother died did Mr.N finally return home.
In 1983, Mr.N was interviewed by Time magazine. He said that during his time as a zombi worker, "the slightest chore required the greatest effort.". The poisons made him feel as if his "eyes were turned in".

So, there you have it. Zombies are real, to some extent. If you don't believe me, check out Encyclopedia Horrifica, written by Joshua Gee. I paraphrased it, but it's the same idea.

BTW, don't be afraid of going to Haiti. In 1835, Haiti passed a law against zombification. According to article 246 of the Haitian Penal Code, giving someone a poison that makes them extremely sleepy or drowsy is considered attempted murder. If the victim is buried in that state, it's an act of murder.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Stein Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:48 pm
Fighting Fair
Sure, they're crazy sex feinds.

if thats true i must be a vampire  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm
I dont think that real vampires exist, i think its pretty much just people who share, or kill for blood, but i really dont think it could turn another into a vampire, but I still love them! mrgreen
SeshuTetsuyama
Do you believe Vampires actually exist??? I do. I love the idea of vampires.

JoshuaCrime

Opinionated Browser

roboCaim

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 pm
joshylovesgeorgie
I dont think that real vampires exist, i think its pretty much just people who share, or kill for blood, but i really dont think it could turn another into a vampire, but I still love them! mrgreen
SeshuTetsuyama
Do you believe Vampires actually exist??? I do. I love the idea of vampires.
we do exist and we think the twilight books r miss leading kids in to think those things r real vampires  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:31 pm
pardon my french but.... the twilight books are full of s*** really sparkling... no. that's a bunch of bs

hollywood made vamps look like blood suckers....(hahahah-no) actually i've only heard of a few people suck others blood(for romantics) according to prep scene morons, vamps are just, and i quote,"hot topic vampire scenes" that's bs...for one.. there's no such thing, for two- trust me, i know. that's bs.  

The Raevyn Story

The Raevyn Story

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:33 pm
Harley91594
Vampires are a possibility...but a certain sort of zombie has been proven to exist. They are called 'zombis' (that's the plural form, there's not supposed to be an 'e' at the end of the word.)

1962:There once was a guy named Clairvius Narcisse.(let's call him Mr.N, just to shorten his name)Mr.N was declared dead by the Albert Hospital on the island of Haiti. His family holds a funeral for him and says goodbye.

1980:One day in spring, a guy appears in Mr.N's hometown. He looks and acts like Mr.N, and strangest of all, he claims to be Mr.N.

This guy was not the walking dead.His family and one doctor indentified him as Mr.N.When they asked him where had had been for so long, Mr.N said that his own brother had turned him into a zombi, a fearsome fate that has been described in Haitian folklore. Mr.N was believed to be dead because a group of evil men led my his brother had severely drugged him.He was later woken up by those men, was fed more poisons, and was put forced to work. He was not paid for his labor.
He finallly escaped in 1964, and spent 16 years in hiding.You probably figured this out, but the brothers did not get along very well. Only when the brother died did Mr.N finally return home.
In 1983, Mr.N was interviewed by Time magazine. He said that during his time as a zombi worker, "the slightest chore required the greatest effort.". The poisons made him feel as if his "eyes were turned in".

So, there you have it. Zombies are real, to some extent. If you don't believe me, check out Encyclopedia Horrifica, written by Joshua Gee. I paraphrased it, but it's the same idea.

BTW, don't be afraid of going to Haiti. In 1835, Haiti passed a law against zombification. According to article 246 of the Haitian Penal Code, giving someone a poison that makes them extremely sleepy or drowsy is considered attempted murder. If the victim is buried in that state, it's an act of murder.

yah i've heard that and the vlad dracule thing(sorry if the spelling's wrong) ofcourse, that's a little screwed up in the passing down from generations... my opinion ofcourse  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm
"This sound stuped but I really am a engey vamp...No I really get HIgh if others are high..and the drugs are no where around me!"  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Vampire Named Yuuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:36 pm
idk if they exist but i love them! ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:07 pm
i belive they exist, and i love them, hey any vampires out there come and bite me lol (id love 2 be 1)  

blood bailey

EmoxBandit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:28 pm
idk, but i hope that they do because they are amazinggg. minus twilight, those books were well written, but where's the blood? the gore? that's what vampires are all about mann! :E  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:31 pm
Harley91594

that is kind of sort of extremely awesome  

EmoxBandit

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:52 am
Rellik San
Question, those who love vampires, how would you know a real vampire if you saw them, do you really think they all dress in black and listen to 30 seconds to mars?

Hell naw foo's if I was a vamp I'd spend my days sat around playing video games, getting drunk with my buds and generally kicking back.

for one most are not crazy sex fiends. I've been named one... they start fights and don't quit til the death.... you can't just notice them off the street.... it's a bit of a personality trait. and no not all of them dress in all black. some are regular bar "joes". the 30 seconds to mars part, i don't know... i do.  

The Raevyn Story

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 am
date_with_death_row99
Rellik San

for one most are not crazy sex fiends. I've been named one... they start fights and don't quit til the death.... you can't just notice them off the street.... it's a bit of a personality trait. and no not all of them dress in all black. some are regular bar "joes". the 30 seconds to mars part, i don't know... i do.
You're an idiot. Please leave.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games