Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What is it like to cut? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumn Artificial

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 pm
3mo_s1d3
What I use is a razor blade from a box cutter or a pocket knife...and when i do do it it doesn't hurt at first
so i do it more but then it starts 2 hurt like s**t so i have 2 stop b4 i scream and my parents catch me...
wow that sounds bad.

hey i checked out ur pro. i see u like all time low. me 2 they r like the best band ever. you should add me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Can't anymore. My guidance counselor checks my wrists now. If she doesn't find any new ones at the end of the week, I get moolah. > w <  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

smedly_norbert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:09 pm
SeshuTetsuyama
When I did it it felt good. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but I will tell you that it's not a good idea. I found recently that you can get the same amount of pain by holding an icecube in one hand(don't switch hands) until it melts. It just takes a little longer to get started. Here's a bonus. There's no scars to get you caught by family and friends. It's your body. Do what you will with it. It feels amazing...of course I'm a masochist. confused

I'm too chicken to cut. I've got a bunch of s**t in my life so the ice cube idea is like gold. My self proclaimed best friend hates me; my other friends are all dudes who don't understand. I have another friend who totally loves all the stuff I do, but sometimes I'm on one level and she's on another.

I wonder what two ice cubes will do...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm
it's sort of relieving, the thing that really gets you is the having to hide it part. hiding it makes me feel guilty about doing something that i have to hide in the first place, but it relieves me personally. everyone has their own feelings though, you may feel differently about it than i do or than someone else does.  

EmoxBandit

-iDorkieLuv-

5,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 am
Well I can tell you hw it feels but I stopped cause my school counslers check me everyday. When you cut to me it feels like feeling the pain you can' let out. It makes me drift off to a wrld of painfulness that I can n longer eel after my heart was ripped out of my chest. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 am
It ******** hurts, seriously what kind of question is this?  

Art Payment

emo skater__gurl2114

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 pm
to me no BS.
it hurts but in a soothing
way.i hate to do it but sometimes
it's the only way to let out the pain
that ur feeling.it does hurt but can
also be soothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 pm
to me it feels cold and sadding, i did it on my forearm so it would be consiled, it gives me a feeling of realese and safty, but it feels diffrent depends on what you are, im a mastocist so it feels good to me,but if you dont like the pain you can always just cry it helps for meny people but only for an exstent. crying  

Trace Tsukuyomi Hitori

Xx-unwritten law-xX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:17 pm
Well..I honestly forgot..When I cut I don't really notice so much the pain as..how deep, in what shape, what form..etc..
Uh..I guess I'm used to the pain in a way..
But It does depend on whith what you cut. I used to use needles and stab myself. That hurts like s**t. I don't advise (if you do cut) using a blunt knife or blade. It first cut the skin, and doesn't get much further than that, it has no other effect on you 'cept sting like hell.
As for using sharp knives or razor blades, those work best. It doesnt hurt too much, that is of course, depending on how deep you cut.
And again, if you do start cutting. Don't cut any place that's completely noticeable. Like your neck, face, or hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 pm
Reading some of the more recent posts, I have one thing to say: thank goodness for teenage kids' counselors.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:50 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Reading some of the more recent posts, I have one thing to say: thank goodness for teenage kids' counselors.

I lol'd.
And I do agree completely.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:49 pm
it feels really good, and watching the blood come out gives some kinda creepy satisfacation sweatdrop well to me at least... but it can leave some scars that are hard to get rid of so jus beware ninja i quit but do it occasionally cuz i cant stay off it lol.  

dang coconuts

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 pm
"To me it is cold and sad and soothing, it is a light in a dark ******** none of you have ever put razor to flesh.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 pm
it feels normal to me,and weird when i dont. i guess i got addicted to it...  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:33 pm
[Hollow Point]
"To me it is cold and sad and soothing, it is a light in a dark ******** none of you have ever put razor to flesh.

no,but ive used a knife  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games