Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I've been having these weird dreams here lately Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I promise you I don't do drugs.

View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 am
Exept for the having to hire your own therapist part.
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 pm
Dude: Really? That's interesting I didn't know that. Huh, the stuff you learn. *chuckles* Glad ya liked that line.

Purple: You're welcome, but I just call it like I see it. ^_~ I think you'd be a good one.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 am
YEP, ya learn something new every day.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 pm
Okay purple here is another one though I only remember this piece of the dream it was last night's dream....

I'm in this HUGE mall I mean there are like sections and many floors and stuff it's huge okay. I'm in this mall looking for this kid that's I'd say around 7 or so, and it's a little boy. I'm his mother, but in truth I'm not but I keep telling people I've lost my son. Well when I find the kid he calls me mom, even though I'm not it's like I'm a really close person to him cause I'm trying to help him. I have a boyfriend, who only pops in at one point for a moment cause I remember the kid calling out, "Mom! Dad!" when I found him then my boyfriend I guess vanishes for the rest of the dream.

Anyway, at one point this one lady asks the boy if he likes bells cause I kept ringing this bell. The boy says, "yeah" and this bell isn't anything special I mean your typical bell kind of like the one the item on guy the Carol of Ol' whatever like that kind of bell. Anyway, after he's with me again we go walking and we're going through various stores and he keeps tapping bells. Well eventually he finds these almost like box of ornaments that when he taps them they make this odd but pretty ringing sound. I bend down and ask him, "Is that it?" The boy is looking transfixed at these ornaments in a box listening to the ringing sound they make and he nods, "Yeah, that's the sound I hear."

How's that for messed up?  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:29 am
Okay, being in a mall usually represents an attempt to keep up appearances of some sort. You may feel like you're trying really hard lately to maintain a normal appearance. The boy as your "son" represents your motherly instincts coming to the surface. Bells of any kind are often an alarm or a call to arms in a way. Since the boy is looking for just the right bell tone, I'd say your motherly instincts are being called on to help you keep things in your life running properly right now. You are needed, and you can feel it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm
That's an interresting dream.

I had a wierd one last night.
But I forgot all the details when I woke up.
crying  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:51 pm
Okay yeah purple seriously getting into like dream analyzing or something because babe you've got a gift! With what's going on at home, I believe you know about, it makes perfect since that I'd be having a dream like that. Seriously getting into this field hun you've got a gift! Do you like doing this? Cause if not I'll keep my dreams to myself.

Dude: *chuckles* Thanks, I think. I have weird dreams a lot like...oh there was this one it was messed up yo!

*chuckles* I've done that so many times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 am
I'd rather have ones that I know I'm in a dream.
Then I can do whatever I want with no consequences.
(like jumping off buildings, and breathing under water)

Purple says I'm the only one she knows that feels confined by the laws of physics.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 am
I think it's fun analyzing dreams. It's like getting a glimpse at the back of someone's head and telling them what the graffiti on the wall says. whee I have more trouble analyzing my own dreams cuz it's more personal. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 pm
Head Graffiti !!!

Nice "mental" image.
(pun intended)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 pm
Dude: Eh, I don't think you're the only one really. I'm not saying I am like you but I'm not saying I'm not. I say I question a lot of things but anyway, I don't think you're the only one. To many things I've seen says that there is never just one.

Purple: *chuckles* Well cool hey if you're having fun then rock on! ^_^ Because it's nice to finally know what some of these things mean and some of them once I know it makes total sense. *giggles* Have to agree with your brother nice mental image, but it makes it easy to understand what you're saying. *nods* That's usually how it goes when it comes to ourselves it's harder to understand or read. I think that's a normal thing so that way there is still some mystery to our lives ya know? Something for us to learn and understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:57 am
Yeah, everyone feels confined be something.

It just depends on what it is. smile  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:02 pm
I feel confined by me. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 pm
I feel confined by people I guess. I don't mind being in enclosed spaces to much as long as I have some sort of opening or can see the outside I'm fine. But you get me in a crowd of people and I feel like my skin is crawling and just outright uncomfortable.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 am
I like the sign on my door, it says...

"I'm not anti-social, I'm just not very friendly"  
Nothing's coming.