Reply FREE GOLD FOR REAL !!!!
Joining was 500g and this is a scam! *READ*! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xStarbucks_Mochax

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:03 pm
Agreed. Besides, why would they want 500g if they were going to donate 10k to us? That would just mean that they're just losing 9.5k.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:05 pm
mel54321
exactly. but why did you join this guild if it is a scam. my point exactly

she probily didnt know dumb a**  

II_FAWK_UR_MOM

2,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TheSarcasticWhale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 pm
You're right, the person who made this guild just made it so'd he get alot of money...its so lame...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:55 pm
Komorin
agreed

You Have Issues

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

z03w1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 am
Wow its Callie
First of all, this is a huge scam, by joining we have them 500g and if you donated they are basically scamming you! Its bullshit because some gaias are desperate for gold and some scammers come along and make a guild to get all the gold and donations from you if you donated! just watch out because there is not even a million people on gaia, plus they are going to keep the gold for themselves!
wahmbulance THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING wahmbulance
NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AWAY TO THE MEMBERS OR OWNERS OF THIS GROUP!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

D: SO I WAST 500GOLD 4 NOTHING D: DIS BLOWS DX  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm
you're right, stupid thing...  

RiziN-ergeez

Misaki Akiyama

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 pm
It's too obvious, only about 300,000 have joined and there won't be enough gold to pay us all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:25 pm
Wow its Callie
First of all, this is a huge scam, by joining we have them 500g and if you donated they are basically scamming you! Its bullshit because some gaias are desperate for gold and some scammers come along and make a guild to get all the gold and donations from you if you donated! just watch out because there is not even a million people on gaia, plus they are going to keep the gold for themselves!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
_________________________________agreed ________________________
IF THE GROUP OWNERS/MEMBER TRY TO HACK ALWAYS REPORT THEM TO KEEP YOU AND OTHERS SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a warning from all of us that are against this, and be SAFE!
IF THE OWNERS ARE READING THIS SORRY IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY BUT I THINK YOUR DOING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID!

Captain Nickolai

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

Cherry 4224

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:58 pm
Agreeed all the way , as soon as I joined this hell group , I didn't give my password away , and I was hacked......probably the owner is an account phisher. I hate chyou , whoever hacked my 20,000 gold  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Wow its Callie
thx man  

Kedonoro

Ruthless Genius

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Im Bout Dat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 pm
true!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm
Wow its Callie

i believe you, but there are over 7 million people on gaia.  

xXConverse-KittyXx

CalifornianSoldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:04 pm
should we report this  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:25 am
W0W!AGR33D!  

W33DGiRl_420

Xx-RaWr_Violet-xX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 am
I truely aggree.. when i entered it i just noticed it costs 500g to enter. but that was to late. and now,,, I AM SO MAD this is like the 2-3 time the guild is a scam.  
FREE GOLD FOR REAL !!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff