Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU DRESS. ( does it cause problems?????) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Way You Dress cause you Problems?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Stein Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:55 pm
there was this one time i wore skinny jeans to school not such a hot idea when ur a shy guy like me.Any way i was walking down the hall then some randon person i didnt know said r those skinny jeans and i said yeah then he said your gay.I as like wow real mature. through out the day people kept talking about them and i kinda ticked me off....um the end  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:59 pm
Sera the Vampire of Rain

People dislike the way I dress, or talk about me because of it. But you know what?

I'LL DRESS THE WAY I ******** LIKE! Why don't you make fun of the way they dress too? Especially if they follow fashions and s**t. Call em clones or something. That really gets to them.

Useful comebacks:

1) Them: wtf are you wearing?
You: Clothes. *walk away*

2) Them: omg, That's so out of style
You: *look them up and down* Doesn't look like I'd want to be in style.

3) Them: *laughing at you*
You: *pretend to be shocked* Holy s**t, are you my grandma? Oh wait. Sorry, it's just your clothing.

~~ More to come sometime ~~

lol genius those will come in handy  

Stein Sensei

liveorsk8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:32 am
people ask me why i dress they way i do you just ignore them and pretend like they dont hurt youre feelings when they make fun of you... but the truth is that almost any1 is hurt when thingslike tht hppen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:12 pm
Yeah, my clothes gets me in trouble. Like once I was wearing a shirt that had two sword-fighting tomatoes. One of them was screaming "TUH-MAY-TOE!" and the other one was like, "TUH-MAH-TOE!" I thought this was hilarious, but some weirdo girly girl walked by and said "ewwwwwwwwwww." whatever. at least my shirts say funny things, not just the usual Hollister other people wear. Although Hollister is a stupid word!  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jailbait babe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 pm
Not really no... I'm sarcastic and when people do say shiz, they get their pride hurt. Hahaaha. Like exhibet A:

Some random bey-outch: "What are you wearing?"

Me:"Obviousily not what you're wearing."

Bey-outch: -Scoff eye roll and walk away.

=^]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 pm
"Why yes it does...If I WANA DRESS LIKE A GIRL..LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT!"  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

blood bailey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 am
i went 2 my mamas house ans i found my cousins there (2 boys,1 girl) i was dressted the way i like 2 dress,i was in black pants (all my skinny jeans were geting washed), a gray T-shirt,a black shash, my gray jacket,my black convers and a black hair thing, and when i got there the guys started picking on me and than befor i new it the yongest boy punched me in the jaw (when i had my back turned) just cuz i was emo, but i dont care what ppl think of how i dress cuz i love it and thats all that matters and im willing 2 fight if i have 2, i will not be pushed around rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 am
i dress usually with black jeans and a black shirt, sometimes with some design/something funny on it, sometimes just plain, and people stare at me when im out in public, and i cant stand it hen people stare so yea... its not often i got out unless im with a friend. even then we usually hang in the secluded spots.
also for some reason when i wear blue jeans when my black ones are being washed, people call me a skater =| i used to skate but i stopped a long time ago  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

midnight_guardian777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:08 pm
i was in a restroom at McDonalds one time and as i walked out a guy was coming in, when i opened the door he looked at me for a second and then looked at the sign hanging on the door then he looked at me again and asked me if i realized that this was the mens room  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:58 pm
yesterday,i was wearing what i usually wear:my only black skinny jeans,my black slip-on airwalks,and a long sleeve black shirt with a white t over it.My friend Quade and i were walking to his house after school to practice our instuments,and a dude driving by stopped at us. he leaned out of his car and said "hey little EMO.goin to the cutlery store,gonna go cut yourself?"i looked down as my hands tightened into fists."No you biznich.get the HELL AWAY from us." he laughed and said"i bet you have knives in those cases right now!" I could practically hear Quade steaming."if there were,youd be dead." I heard quade mutter under his breath.The b***h just laughed even harder,and sped off."DAMN YOU!" I yelled after him.We continued to his house,where even his sister said i was emo.well her actual words were:"Heyyy Quade,gonna go make out with your little emo girlfriend?".then i said"no he wasnt." she looked at me."oh so the emo finally talks!" i laughed"Well Quade its official to the world that im emo."

Then today,i was walking home alone when some dude on a bike stopped,and threw a rock at my head,sped off and yelled "EMO b***h!!!" after me.I still have an ice pack on my face,which is were it actually hit.Well,now i cant wait for high school! just gonna get worse...well yea.i suppose the way i dress gets me into trouble(btw i write stories,so that explains the way i write about things) emo  

twistedbiskit

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 pm
twistedbiskit
yesterday,i was wearing what i usually wear:my only black skinny jeans,my black slip-on airwalks,and a long sleeve black shirt with a white t over it.My friend Quade and i were walking to his house after school to practice our instuments,and a dude driving by stopped at us. he leaned out of his car and said "hey little EMO.goin to the cutlery store,gonna go cut yourself?"i looked down as my hands tightened into fists."No you biznich.get the HELL AWAY from us." he laughed and said"i bet you have knives in those cases right now!" I could practically hear Quade steaming."if there were,youd be dead." I heard quade mutter under his breath.The b***h just laughed even harder,and sped off."DAMN YOU!" I yelled after him.We continued to his house,where even his sister said i was emo.well her actual words were:"Heyyy Quade,gonna go make out with your little emo girlfriend?".then i said"no he wasnt." she looked at me."oh so the emo finally talks!" i laughed"Well Quade its official to the world that im emo."

Then today,i was walking home alone when some dude on a bike stopped,and threw a rock at my head,sped off and yelled "EMO b***h!!!" after me.I still have an ice pack on my face,which is were it actually hit.Well,now i cant wait for high school! just gonna get worse...well yea.i suppose the way i dress gets me into trouble(btw i write stories,so that explains the way i write about things) emo
User Image

I ******** lol'd.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:44 pm
One thing:

Christian school and darker style dress don't mix. So I have to hide my true style for bright colors and sulk all day because my mom won't let me wear my makeup. Or get some of my own, for that matter.

Sally's Beauty Supply + Christmas $$ = new me~

smedly_norbert

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:47 pm
serjtankian_is_god
twistedbiskit

User Image

I ******** lol'd.

then let us throw rocks at your head and laugh at you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

Go ahead.
I'm not a cutting little puss who can't take it.
Trust me, if I saw you on the street I would throw rocks at your fat a** head and laugh it up,
buddy.

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Emporer NeoWing
i dress usually with black jeans and a black shirt, sometimes with some design/something funny on it, sometimes just plain, and people stare at me when im out in public, and i cant stand it hen people stare so yea... its not often i got out unless im with a friend. even then we usually hang in the secluded spots.
also for some reason when i wear blue jeans when my black ones are being washed, people call me a skater =| i used to skate but i stopped a long time ago
User Image

Um here is a ******** thought;
If you don't like people staring at you...
DON'T DRESS LIKE THAT.
Or just ******** get over it.

Why be bothered by something and b***h about it if you don't have any intention to change?
Seriously if any of you actually get bothered by this just get the ******** over it.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games