Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Would you be an inner senshi or outer senshi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be an inner senshi or outer senshi?
Inner senshi
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
Outer senshi
30%
 30%  [ 15 ]
Both sides are okay
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
Neither side, I prefer to go solo
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 49

lime_coolasa

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 am
I got to say I can't choose between the two sets, I never relised there was 2 sets after watching Sailor Moon when I was younger but having done some research and some watching I can't say...

Inner: - Jupiter (Always liked her when she was in the anime when I watched it when I was little)
Outer: - Hotaru aka Sailor Saturn (she small, however hold massive amounts of power)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 pm
I like both. But I wan to be Sailor Jupiter. I named my Gaia after her! biggrin  

Lita Makoto-chan

Female Face Breaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 am
outer.
saturn is my fave

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:07 pm
Most likely an outer soldier. They seem to be more mature, focused, and serious about their given mission. If I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders, I think I'd also do everything within my power to save it. The outer soldiers are more extreme, more willing to do anything necessary to save the world.

Also, the outer soldiers are more introverted and distant... yet they are actually a very close-knit group in their own way. This fits my social "style". I am a very introverted person, and I need my space, but I am still close to my loved ones and would do anything for them. It's kind of contradictory, but it works. smile  

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:19 pm
I'd probably be an inner senshi. I can be serious and mature and stuff, but I think the main difference between the two is the Outers' willingness to sacrifice lives for their mission, etc. and I would have far more difficulty making that call than Uranus and Neptune et al.

I think the Outers are probably "cooler," though. :O  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces