Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Looking for Mews to join my team!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm
bleachluver5388
Megs-P
bleachluver5388
Megs-P
bleachluver5388
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so joining im mew ichigo tanakame (tanakome)........and i am a fox (TAKEN BY ME NO1 CAN STEAL FOX)

and i normally hang out with taruto or kisshu(long time frends) and shes a soul reaper too ( i kno im mixin bleach in this but its my 2 #1 fav anime)

User Image

User Image

just so u all kno ichigos (kurosaki)sword was originally my sword and wen kurosaki was born my sword magically disapeard....so it was my sword in the first place...and she the former captian of squad 10 and bffs with toshiro(*weird music*frends til the end*from flapjak*) weird huh...well im a member or arnt i

Kool! We needed someone dif then a Mew!
Mew Aisu =)

hooray i made it

Of course!!!
Mew Aisu =)

i kno but y wuldnt i

=)!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 am
I'm not sure of somethings.... So here is my rough copy. Please read it over and tell me what you think. It's all based off of my imaginary friend... I hope it's good. If there are any problems, please tell me.

Name: Kuragari Yokobue Tsukiyomi (Darkness; Flute; Moon Reader)
Birthday: July 8th
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 95 lb
Hair: Midnight Blue
Eyes: Right: Blood Red; Left: Amethyst Violet
Clothes: I'll make a drawing
Uniform- I'll make a drawing of both the Cafe and School uniforms.

Likes: The night, Gothic Lolita clothes, the color Black, drawing.
Dislikes: Bubbly people, loud noises.
Favourite Food: Spicy noodles; blackberries
Least Favourite Food: Anything sweet except ice cream and cheesecake.
Favourite Subject: Art; Music
Least Favourite Subject: Physical Education
Skills: Drawing, Black Smithing, Glaring.
Love Interest: .....? Hmmm.... who indeed? Ryou? Hmmm Maybe someone else... I'll just wait to see...

Personality:... Not much personality, I guess. Anti-social, keeps to herself. Has unending patience except when people talk about family. Then she snaps.... Not much else.... Slightly rebellious, responds to no one, barely talks, really quiet, usually dubbed by her friend, Kira, the 'Homicidal Queen.' Only attacks when needed, enjoys cross-dressing as a guy, dislikes most things girls like, hates sports and most physical educational things (excepts Martial Arts and Gymnastics) and loves anime. She usually looks like she's bored. She also hates talking. Kuragari is actually really nice.... in a cruel way.

Background: He had an abusive mother, her father died when she was three, and her twin sister wishes she'd just go die. She has certain handicaps (explained later). Her twin brother is the closest person to her, and she only responds to him. Her cousin, Kira, is enjoyable to an extent. Eventually, she ran away from her mother. Now she lives in Japan with her brother and her cousin. She's Half-Japanese, half-Chinese. She has several handicaps thanks to her mother: She can't stain her right hand, or else she loses all feeling of it. She has a weak heart, respiratory problems, half-blind(-ness), slight brain damage and often coughs up blood.

Mew
Mew Name: Mew Blood (thank you coughing up bloodness)
DNA: Spotted Bat
Eyes: Bloody Red
Hair: Midnight Purple
Outfit- I'll Draw a picture
- Colours: Midnight Black and Blood Red
- Design: ...?
- Sign: It's a pair of wings that are black. They twist into each other like vines.
Weapon: Nightly Katana (I may draw, not sure)
Attack: Seal of the Black Moon

I'll add more details later. :3 Hope you like her. And please don't steal her from me. I love her very much!  

yueaifeng

Invisible Darling

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:02 am
Ku-Flute-Ra-Darkness-Ma
I'm not sure of somethings.... So here is my rough copy. Please read it over and tell me what you think. It's all based off of my imaginary friend... I hope it's good. If there are any problems, please tell me.

Name: Kuragari Yokobue Tsukiyomi (Darkness; Flute; Moon Reader)
Birthday: July 8th
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 95 lb
Hair: Midnight Blue
Eyes: Right: Blood Red; Left: Amethyst Violet
Clothes: I'll make a drawing
Uniform- I'll make a drawing of both the Cafe and School uniforms.

Likes: The night, Gothic Lolita clothes, the color Black, drawing.
Dislikes: Bubbly people, loud noises.
Favourite Food: Spicy noodles; blackberries
Least Favourite Food: Anything sweet except ice cream and cheesecake.
Favourite Subject: Art; Music
Least Favourite Subject: Physical Education
Skills: Drawing, Black Smithing, Glaring.
Love Interest: .....? Hmmm.... who indeed? Ryou? Hmmm Maybe someone else... I'll just wait to see...

Personality:... Not much personality, I guess. Anti-social, keeps to herself. Has unending patience except when people talk about family. Then she snaps.... Not much else.... Slightly rebellious, responds to no one, barely talks, really quiet, usually dubbed by her friend, Kira, the 'Homicidal Queen.' Only attacks when needed, enjoys cross-dressing as a guy, dislikes most things girls like, hates sports and most physical educational things (excepts Martial Arts and Gymnastics) and loves anime. She usually looks like she's bored. She also hates talking. Kuragari is actually really nice.... in a cruel way.

Background: He had an abusive mother, her father died when she was three, and her twin sister wishes she'd just go die. She has certain handicaps (explained later). Her twin brother is the closest person to her, and she only responds to him. Her cousin, Kira, is enjoyable to an extent. Eventually, she ran away from her mother. Now she lives in Japan with her brother and her cousin. She's Half-Japanese, half-Chinese. She has several handicaps thanks to her mother: She can't stain her right hand, or else she loses all feeling of it. She has a weak heart, respiratory problems, half-blind(-ness), slight brain damage and often coughs up blood.

Mew
Mew Name: Mew Blood (thank you coughing up bloodness)
DNA: Spotted Bat
Eyes: Bloody Red
Hair: Midnight Purple
Outfit- I'll Draw a picture
- Colours: Midnight Black and Blood Red
- Design: ...?
- Sign: It's a pair of wings that are black. They twist into each other like vines.
Weapon: Nightly Katana (I may draw, not sure)
Attack: Seal of the Black Moon

I'll add more details later. :3 Hope you like her. And please don't steal her from me. I love her very much!

She's awesome!!! I can't wait to see her!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:45 am
Heh, sounds cool, but I don't want to play a girl. Would it be possible for me to play a character that isn't a girl and that isn't a Mew?
...On second thought, it'd be cool to have a male mew, so I take it back, unless you don't allow it.  

Keikoro

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Keikoro
Heh, sounds cool, but I don't want to play a girl. Would it be possible for me to play a character that isn't a girl and that isn't a Mew?
...On second thought, it'd be cool to have a male mew, so I take it back, unless you don't allow it.

I always wanted a male Mew!!! It would be awesome!!! Can you post a bio?
Luv Mew Aisu =)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 pm
Megs-P
Keikoro

Luv Mew Aisu =)

I would love too! It's not very good, but I tried... Any references that go to Kuragari, Kei or Kira are allowed, since I know their creator.... sort of. But she said it's all right. XD

Name: Kaito Kagami (--; Mirror)
Birthday: January the 5th
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 105 lbs
Hair: Crimson
Eyes: Teal (All most white)
Clothes: ...Ku-ra-ma said she'd do something... even thought she isn't the greatest boy drawer... but whatever
Uniform- Look above.

Occupation: Science Teacher (He's a bit (a lot) young for a teacher, but he was extra-smart while growing up in Canada; got his degree there)
Likes: Science, animals, technology, erasers, cute things (Don't ask)
Dislikes: Clouds, rulers, ear-phones, Kei Tsukiyomi
Favourite Food: Patato Salad; Ice Cream
Least Favourite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favourite Subject: Science; duh
Least Favourite Subject: Math (Science and Math are rivals, I swear!)
Skills: Acting, teacher-ing, charming people to every beck and call (Alice of Human Sacrifice), Singing
Sucks at: Cooking, playing music, drawing, typing
Love Interest: I haven't decided. Maybe Kira...?

Personality: Sweet and Kind, this dude loves music (though he sucks at playing it). He is super polite, and smiles easily. He's also nice enough to let Kira, Kei and Kuragari stay in his dad's Appartment building without turning them into the cops (since they're all 14. Isn't it against the law to live by themselves at that age?).
Background: His parents died from cancer, so he was sent to an orphanage because he had no other relatives. He was than adopted by Kakoi Matsume and his wife, Ito Marayashi. He kept his birth parents' last name, though.

Mew
Mew Name: Mew Cream
DNA: Arctic Fox (sooo.... white....)
Eyes: Purple
Hair: White; almost silvery blue
Outfit- Ku-ra-ma's helping me.
- Colours: White and Purple
- Design: ....what?
- Sign: a diamond inside an apple

Weapon: Death Sythe
Attack: Upper-cut winds
Yep, it's confusing, just like Kuragari's which has no description, mind you.
Basically, it sends sharp cresent-shaped energy that cuts though almost anything (exceptiong is diamonds and important organs). Yep, they pretty much are like super-claws...  

Keikoro

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:06 pm
It's perfect!! I love it!!! I mean mine is Mew Aisu! Which means ice sooo yeah I'm a bengal tiger!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/j/?mode=view&post_id=29327225&u=15229142
This is my Mew please check her out!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Keikoro's Kaito's outfits. Gaia Avatar version.
Normal: User Image
School Uniform:User Image
Cafe Uniform:User Image
Mew-niform: User Image  

yueaifeng

Invisible Darling

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:38 pm
So cute!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Aww he is cute ^w^  

iDigiDestined

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 pm
Keikoro
Megs-P
Keikoro

Luv Mew Aisu =)

I would love too! It's not very good, but I tried... Any references that go to Kuragari, Kei or Kira are allowed, since I know their creator.... sort of. But she said it's all right. XD

Name: Kaito Kagami (--; Mirror)
Birthday: January the 5th
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 105 lbs
Hair: Crimson

sometimes i dont care if girls do fox or anything but a guy thats different its just weird to hav a guy mew mew(NO AFFENZE AT ALL)
Eyes: Teal (All most white)
Clothes: ...Ku-ra-ma said she'd do something... even thought she isn't the greatest boy drawer... but whatever
Uniform- Look above.

Occupation: Science Teacher (He's a bit (a lot) young for a teacher, but he was extra-smart while growing up in Canada; got his degree there)
Likes: Science, animals, technology, erasers, cute things (Don't ask)
Dislikes: Clouds, rulers, ear-phones, Kei Tsukiyomi
Favourite Food: Patato Salad; Ice Cream
Least Favourite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favourite Subject: Science; duh
Least Favourite Subject: Math (Science and Math are rivals, I swear!)
Skills: Acting, teacher-ing, charming people to every beck and call (Alice of Human Sacrifice), Singing
Sucks at: Cooking, playing music, drawing, typing
Love Interest: I haven't decided. Maybe Kira...?

Personality: Sweet and Kind, this dude loves music (though he sucks at playing it). He is super polite, and smiles easily. He's also nice enough to let Kira, Kei and Kuragari stay in his dad's Appartment building without turning them into the cops (since they're all 14. Isn't it against the law to live by themselves at that age?).
Background: His parents died from cancer, so he was sent to an orphanage because he had no other relatives. He was than adopted by Kakoi Matsume and his wife, Ito Marayashi. He kept his birth parents' last name, though.

Mew
Mew Name: Mew Cream
DNA: Arctic Fox (sooo.... white....)
Eyes: Purple
Hair: White; almost silvery blue
Outfit- Ku-ra-ma's helping me.
- Colours: White and Purple
- Design: ....what?
- Sign: a diamond inside an apple

Weapon: Death Sythe
Attack: Upper-cut winds
Yep, it's confusing, just like Kuragari's which has no description, mind you.
Basically, it sends sharp cresent-shaped energy that cuts though almost anything (exceptiong is diamonds and important organs). Yep, they pretty much are like super-claws...

hhhhhhhhhooolllllllllddddd uuuuuupp.. I thought I was the only FOX in this rp........but i should let it go cuz i gave a frend of mine deluxe cat ears since i didnt want them(and no its not Aisu its Mew Pie) so i cant turn back the role of a FOX.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am
geez what kind of powers would a mouse have? i feel so weak..... sweatdrop someone might squash me if im in mew form!  

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

Keikoro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 pm
xXxAngelic_LadyxXx
geez what kind of powers would a mouse have? i feel so weak..... sweatdrop someone might squash me if im in mew form!

Maybe it do be something like if you whipped someone with your tail, or scratching and Biting is quite classic...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 pm
Keikoro
xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

Maybe it do be something like if you whipped someone with your tail, or scratching and Biting is quite classic...

Yeah! It would be so cute!!
Mew Aisu =)  

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

doomed-animal-lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 am
Name: Reicheru Magii Kaataa (Rachael Magie Carter)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Silver
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102
Birthday: Jan 30

School Uniform:

Cafe Uniform:

Casual Clothing:

Pet: The cecil's name is Eeron (Aaron). Only Reicheru & Mew Mews can see him.

Likes: the night, food, eating, staring, glaring, and ect.
Dislikes: screaming and yelling, when it isn't meal time, and 1-800 #s
Fav Food: Mac & cheese and almost all sweets
Least Fav Food: things that aren't yummy
Fav Subject: Math
Least Fav Subject: Science or Social Studies......can't decide
Skills: cooking, eating, glaring, staring
Not good at: lying, hiding things, science, social studies, and many other things
Love Interest: none at all

Personality: sweet and nice except when there is to much emotion built up inside, doesn't talk much, and doesn't like to exercise.
Background: Her parents died in a car crash when she was four. She ran away from the crash like her parents had told her in their last breaths. She was an orphan ever since that day. The police are trying to catch her so she has a place to live. What they don't know is that she is perfectly fine and has special powers.

Mew Name: Mew Reicheru
Mew Reicheru Pic:

DNA: Cougar and Northern Rocky Mountain Wolf
Colors: white, silver, blue, and black
Weapon: angelbow
Attack: Ice Arrow  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers