Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
Would you rather...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Hazumu-san

Would you rather...

Have the power to clean anything by looking at it, or the power to read books by touching them.

Wow, thats a tough one, but I think at the moment I would definitely go with having the power to read books by touching them, mainly because it would make school so much easier right now.
But I'm not gonna lie the cleaning anything by looking at it is tempting. lol

NOW!
Little_ Neco-chan

Would you rather end world hunger or hatred in the world?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:51 pm
Let's see, I need to try and remember them all...

I'd rather instantly know all contents of a book by touching it. It would make school hella easy. xP (Plus, I love cleaning, and cleaning is good exercise, so I don't want it to be easy!)

I'd rather know every dance move. Dancing is so fun, and I wouldn't feel quite so retarded when I dance anymore. xD

And lastly, I'd rather end the hatred in the world. We all may be able to end world hunger together as a planet if we stopped trying to shoot/ bomb/ take each other over. I've been reading a book, "3 Cups of Tea," and it really opened my eyes to how badly hatred can warp reality. Americans say such bad things about Muslims all the time, but this book reveals that a good percentage of Muslims aren't represented at all when people generalize by saying, "Muslims kill infidels," or "Muslims won't let their daughters be educated." If we ended the hatred, maybe we'd understand each other more... or at least be more open to the cultures and ways of others...

So... Hazumu- san, would you rather...

Spend 20,000 dollars building a school in a third world country, or donate 20,000 dollars to an American school?

(I'd rather build a school in a third world country, education is the fastest way to defeat hatred and organizations like the Taliban.)  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 am
That is a very tough one. The school system in Flint is terrible, and falling apart right now. I think its a very bad problem that my children may not get a good education. But, the school system needs better management before I give more money to them. I think in the end, though, building a school in a third-world nation would be a very good choice.

Gweener, would you rather...

Would you rather, do a scientific study in the antarctic for 2 years, or sing songs on broadway in nothing but socks?

Personally I think the antartic study would be my choice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm
OMG!!!~ HAZU!!!!?
*blushes*
If I do the Broadway show, do I get the benefit of body air-brushing!? xd
if so, then I might just have to grin and bare it! Ha!~ a pun.
I don't think I'd fair very well in that extreme cold for that long. The science would be fun and interesting, but I'd want to stay warm more than anything.
rofl Hazumu, you've got me doing broadway songs in the nude. xd I did enjoy the class I took, Musical Theater. It's the public nudity and big audience that would be the challenge for me. But what the hell, I'd give it a go. rofl

Ok, my turn... let my think...

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 pm
Sedo:
Would you rather immerse your naked body in a bathtub of cockroaches or dive head first into a pool of tobacco spit?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:52 pm
... you're sick Gweener,...
Can i have goggles?

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:12 pm
Gross.
I'd have to pick cockroaches. I'm bothered a lot less by them than a pool of tobacco spit. Hell, it almost seems pleasant, by comparison.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:56 am
LMFAOL x 10  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 pm
My turn.

To whomever wishes to reply.

Would you rather jump off the Eiffel Tower with a bungee chord while naked during a rain storm?

or

Would you rather be pulled by The Loch Ness Monster while trying to eat a snow cone in a Hurricane?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:55 am
Oh, I'm sure as hell picking option number two! Think of the story!  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:38 pm
sedo_mare
... you're sick Gweener,...
Can i have goggles?

Yeah, I guess that's only fair, for safety sake. I mean, they eve allow that in the reality shows, so I guess you can choose which ever one... with googles. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:42 pm
LittleTnCo
My turn.

To whomever wishes to reply.

Would you rather jump off the Eiffel Tower with a bungee chord while naked during a rain storm?

or

Would you rather be pulled by The Loch Ness Monster while trying to eat a snow cone in a Hurricane?

Chain, you're crazy. I can picture it now! lol
But if I had the choice, I wouldn't come close to a hurricane, so I'd have to face my fear of heights and go for the first one. That would have to be quite a adrenaline rush!

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm
Well I mean, think of it!

"So, right. I've got this story, and you guys aren't frickin' gonna believe it, but I swear it's true! I swear! So, like, I was walking down the street, right? And it was summer so it was all hot and nasty and sh**, right? So I'm like, 'a'ight. I think I'll go get a snow cone.' So I get a snow cone, ans as I'm walking home, just trying to eat this delicious refreshing snow cone, this frickin' hurricane, yeah, a hurricane, I swear to god, comes out of frickin' nowhere! And I'm like, 'holy f***balls!' right? So I'm trying to hang onto my snow cone, and then frickin' out of nowhere, the Loch Ness monster comes flying out of this snowstorm with like... this leash and a wakeboard and crap. And then Nessie, like, as he's flying by in the hurricane, somehow gets this leash on me and hooks the board to my feet, right? So I'm like 'Oh, sh**-f***ball! s***! Holy f***!' And so, then Nessie just starts dragging me across this lake, and I'm hanging on for dear life, and I'm just trying to hold onto and eat this damn snow cone that I paid 2.50 for. It was weird."

Ain't that one hell of a story?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 pm
By the way, Gweener... I can't help but noticed you've chosen the option including nudity twice now...
Trend?
wink  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 pm
Yea; Gwee, inquiring minds wunna know. stare  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games