Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
CUTTING ALTERNATIVES!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:15 pm
Here's a good alternative: Stop being a p***y and thinking you need to hurt yourself. ^_^
I mean seriously, I used to cut. Okay, I'll admit that. But really? You don't need the constant physical pain when you all claim you're going through so much emotional pain (Which I doubt, for most of you, is true). But, if you're that dumb and want people to hate you that much more, I'd go with the rubber band. It's what I did to help me lose weight in high school. Whenever I thought about food, I'd snap that rubber band on my wrist and it would get my mind off of it. =P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 pm
Ice cube thingy 3nodding

n Screamo  

D-JAY-227

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:57 pm
I like to drink my pain away into silliness.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:23 pm
I thought of another one. Use like a dull nail or something. It feels about the same as a safety pin or needle but it never draws blood and the mark goes away after like a day.  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bells Belau

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm
For me it was smoking... But i had to stop doing both that and cuting once my friends found out :/

Now I just eat surgary foods and listen to kick a** music biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:09 pm
Here's some things I've learned in dealing with depression. First off, life will always hit you with depressing things. and if you can't learn to handle the stuff properly you will never be happy with anything, least of all yourself.
Secondly, (I've done this myself) it's ok to cry when you feel sad. I personally believe that it takes more balls for a guy to be able to shed tears than to hold it inside for long. It's like a disease that eats at you from the inside, and I've found exercising helps, as does reading a good book or headbanging to loud music.
Finally, one of the most important things I can say is that you need to learn to let things go instead of holding onto them. The longer you hold onto pain, the more it will follow you in life, and you will not feel any relief. But what will really define you is that you keep moving on, not giving into your temptations to hurt yourself, and keep trying no matter how bad things get. Because when you survive bad times, your story just might be the story somebody else needs on how to deal with depression, and it might save a life sometime down the road.

It's never easy to put this into practice in life, but when you keep putting an honest effort in trying, eventually your hard work will pay off, and you will feel truly happy.  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:52 am

i think there is nothing more important than having someone to talk to.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:10 pm
Smoke some f/uckin ganja and calm down.  

Astaroshei

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm
Hello pussies Im currently drunk and acidentalliy brned my leg with a cigarete lighter trying to burn my leg hair off. It gave me a great idea! You find the need to hurt yourself? BURN BABY BURN! biggrin Or you coud light yur house on fire and loc the dors so yor hole family can suffeer a slow agonizing death alongw ith you! have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:19 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Hello pussies Im currently drunk and acidentalliy brned my leg with a cigarete lighter trying to burn my leg hair off. It gave me a great idea! You find the need to hurt yourself? BURN BABY BURN! biggrin Or you coud light yur house on fire and loc the dors so yor hole family can suffeer a slow agonizing death alongw ith you! have fun!

Yay.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 am
Normally I would warn you or ban you for this... But I really could give two shits, since cutting is indeed the stupidest thing ever. It's like as bad as being gay and christian.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:04 am
Kojima Shiro
Normally I would warn you or ban you for this... But I really could give two shits, since cutting is indeed the stupidest thing ever. It's like as bad as being gay and christian.

I lol'd hard. I like you Kojima.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm
Kojima Shiro
It's like as bad as being gay and christian.

-_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:14 pm
Wow, I really was wasted! Look at all those spelling errors in my last post! XD

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

WhiteValkyrie

Romantic Member

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:19 am
Some people wear a rubber band around their wrist as alternative and instead of cutting, they just pull the rubber band.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games