Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 am
No more posting here. Post in the OOC Royce created if you don't mind. Also, there's news there. Read fast because the time is shortening. We'll start later tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:32 pm
Chapter 0: The Beginning of the End

Lines of light streak through the air leaving sparkles of stardust which shined in radiant colors as rocks shards of different elements burn in the atmosphere above the four. Dulceri the calm one, Nephilis the genius, Helios the hothead, Zephyr the mature and a few choice others lay in a fan-shape across the ground watching as the sky lights up like the Kilitian festival during summer.

Dulceri jaw drops as he looks at the shapes, forms and colors the rocks he wished he could touch exploded miles and miles above. "This pretty much the moment of my life. I think I actually love you guys for all the help you've given me. I mean, helping me not kill myself when my mother died and also when my father fell ill. I thank you all once again, especially you, Daphne." He looks at her and smiles, then at the others who lay only inches from him. "Wow! Did you see that!? It was like...SPLOOOSH!! then a kitten. Hehe."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Daphne watched the rocks of flying colors, laying next to Dulceri and Nephilis. She listened to Dulceri and then jumped when he made the loud noise. "I'm glad your happy that a Kitten was in the sky..." She said with a small giggle at how random that was. She had helped him through so much, gotten to know him more than anyone and stood by his side when things took a turn for the worse and it just kept getting worse. She smiled as she watched the colorful rocks zoom over head as her two tones eyes took it all in. "Oh look how wonderful it all is. This is so fun to be out here with friends and not have to worry for a while. Everyone needs a lad off every once in a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Zephyr watched the light stream across the sky. She turned her head and looked over at Dulceri with a soft smile as he spoke. "Dulc-- that's what friends are for," she said simply in her soft, melodic voice. "We'll always be there for you, and we know you'll do the same." She looked back at the sky, chuckling softly at Dulceri's comments.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:45 pm
A young man with bright red hair was laying next to the ones he called friends. His green eyes twinkling in the amber lighting. His name was Helios Kilitia smiling. "You guys this is maybe one of the happiest moments of my life" he stated. "I mean, I have all my friends, the festival is a success and this view is amazing" he stated with a sigh as he sat up, sitting down still, but his arms extended. He was waiting for his girlfriend Shatara to show up, but it seemed that she was running a little late. "Have any of you heard from Shatara?" he asked in a concerned tone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:51 pm
Halcyon was inside the main office writing some papers that was being given to him from the highers. "Jeez.. another Tax raise... don't we have enough of those going around..." as Halcyon finished the paper, a soldier came by with a stack of tax plans and placed them before Halcyon. "...Are....those...for me" as Halcyon placed his index finger on the tip of the feather. The soldier saluted and told Halcyon that there is a need of more lands to make. Halcyon sighed... and took a piece of paper as he read the writing. "Dammit..isn't this Prime leaders opposition to uphold the laws.. why am I doing her work!" as Halycon messed his hair up from frustration.  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:08 pm
"Ah. Well, I just hope I never have to leave you guys...well, I will soon." He looked at the darker colored explosion in the air, thinking of his ailing father and how loud he was knocking on death door. "I think I might be the leader of Shale soon. I don't want to be, but someone has to do it, right?" He looked at Zephyr with eyes that hid the sorrow his face did not express. "I think it'll be a nice gig...just, not without my father." His eyes turn to Daphne and he says, "At least I have you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:08 pm
Zephyr shook her head, her silvery hair falling around her face in gentle waves. "No, Helios, I haven't heard from her recently," she said. "I'm sure she's fine, though," she added with a reassuring smile. When Dulceri spoke, she reached over and ruffled his hair slightly. "It isn't as bad as it seems," she said. "It is a lot of responsibility, but at the end of the day, it is worth it."  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:15 pm
(Enjoys the Homemade Zucchini Blue Berry Muffins)

Halycon sighed as he finally finished the last paper as it was placed on top of the 55th stack on the right. "Man my fingers are in pain... so much writing...yawns... " as Halcyon slowly stood up stretching his back he slowly took the slab of paper and placed them in the middle of his right arm. "Time to talk to Zephyr. Time to put my foot down..I'm kinda tired of doing her work..she talks responsibility but here I am doing her work every day...." as Halycon slowly started off towards her location.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 pm
A young woman with long teal and black hair came running down the roads of Kilitia. "I'm always late" she stated shaking her head. This young woman was none other than Shatara, Helios' girlfriend. Her light garment brushed by the wind as she finally met up with her friends. "I'm sorry guys I'm late" she stated with a sigh, giving everyone a hug and then sitting by Helios. "I'm sorry Red, I got caught up with a few things" she stated.

Helios looked over to Dulceri feeling bad for him. "Listen Dulc...I'm here for you if you need me, I mean when my mother died, I thought my world would end, but things will get better we can only move forward" he stated, as he looked over to Shatara. "Oh hello there love, I'm glad you can make it" he stated clasping his large hand with her small and petite hand.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:20 pm
Charon's eyes gazed towards the sky as flashes of light filled the endless void. " just like I predicted, good to know I haven't lost my touch. " He said with a smile. Charon's blonde hair blew in the wind standing up his smile faded as he spoke prophitic truths. " It begins, the world will forever be changed and the world's destiny will ride on the shoulders of the chosen few. Sacrifices will be made and teas will be shed but for the greater good, lives will be saved and hearts forever connected this is the future I predict. " Charon said softly as his eyes stopped glowing a very light blue color, shooting from his back came a pair of dawn colored angel wings and with them a stream of beautiful silky feathers. " It is time I stopped living in my timeless existance and returned to the world once again. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:22 pm
"Awe your sweet, Dul." Daphne took his hand hand, smiling sweetly at him. "Yumiko probably know where she is." She said simply, still staring at Dul in the eyes. She was so in her own world everything but him and her were not there. Daphne then snapped out of it and blushed, getting closer to Dulceri. "Speaking of the devil."

"Sorry Helios! I kept her busy on accident." Yumiko giggled and laughing a little as she laid down slowly. She stretched and flopped down, sighing a little. She fell asleep right next to Shatara for a second.

Maha clone

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces