Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:00 am
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan nodded and closed his eyes again. Facing the tree directly, his brows furrowed in concentration. He dashed towards the tree and drew his arm back, punching it as hard as he could with his knuckles. The result was a large dent in the tree the size of his fist, as well as bleeding knuckles.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 am
"Not bad for a tyke....." Kit inspected the hole before turning to Quan. "When you feel your fist make contact with the bark you have to twist your hand 90 degrees for an added bonus in pain. Like this." Not wanting to punch the tree Kit placed his hand on Quans chest like a fist. And when he touched his shirt he turned his hand like you were supposed to in the Iron first style. "You wont get the timing right away...but it will come with practice. Now i want you to do the twist punch until you can do it on every try."

(I want to say about......7 to learn ^^ But i wont take anyless then 5 lines per attempt!!...I make my students work)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:13 am
User Image
User Image

((No problem XD Btw it might come up as 4 lines in my post cuz my font is smaller.))

Twisting...this was almost like Tai Chi, but much more violent. It might be useful, in a way. He could use both "hard" and "soft" styles then. Facing the same tree again, Quan drew his arm back, aiming for the weakened spot where he just punched.
"HAH!"
He yelled as he twisted his hand and punched as hard as he could. The problem was, he had no idea how close the tree was to him. Which ended up in him twisting his hand way before his hand connected with the tree.

1/7

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 am
Kit looked at Quans attempt and said nothing.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 am
User Image
User Image

Rubbing his bleeding fist, Quan growled in frustration. How could he know when to twist his hand when he had no idea where the tree was? He had to calm down, he knew it. Calming down would allow his superhuman instincts to take hold. Drawing his arm back for another punch, Quan laid his left hand a bit lower than where he was about to punch, to judge the distance better. With a fierce cry, his arm shot forwards...and twisted before he came into contact with the tree. Too early...again.

2/7

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 am
Kit watched and sat down. He began to think what he could say to help Quans motivation or give him some advice. "Try....seeing the tree in your minds eyes. Kind of like a virtual world. Use your senses and your wit combined with instincts. Give that a try...." His advice might not have been the best but it was straight forward and got to the point.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 am
User Image
User Image

A virtual world...was that not what Quan lived in every day? He had only his sense of smell to rely on, he had to rely purely on his instincts. His sense of smell, needless to say, was many times more developped than other people, thanks to it being his only working sense. Blowing out gently through his mouth, Quan drew his arm back and punched as hard as he could. This time he twisted his hand 90 degrees clockwise just as he made contact...but he turned his hand too slowly, and did not have any effect on the tree.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 pm
"Your getting there." Kit replied taking a sip of water. Knowing of the battle going down at the gates he got a worried look on his face. "I wish i could help.."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:08 pm
(It all depends on what you wish to learn.)

Kit noticed the boy next to the water and waved bak. He saw the stare he boy had at the training he was giving Quan and he motioned for him to come over.

(If you want to learn taijutsu then you have to land a hit. If you want to learn ninjutsu you have to split the water fall in half. And for genjutsu you have to outsmart me. Take your pic.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:28 pm
(We need to do this some other time, I totally forgot that I was in Kirigakure biggrin Sorry... thought I hadn't left yet...)  

Zombie Swagger

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm
(Nope if you want to learn ninjutsu then you have to split it in half with nothing but your chakra.)

Kit looked up at the boy and replied only with a simple remark. "Your too nice."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:55 am
User Image
User Image

((lol you can go and help the battle at the gates, just leave a shadow clone here or something.))

"Hiyah!"
Quan yelled as he again punched the tree with all his might. It was at times like this where he was glad of his steel plated hand protectors, as they prevented him from skinning his knuckles. Feeling his hand come in contact with the tree, he twisted it, but not enough. The damage was the same as before.

4/7

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am
Kit watched the boy start to get it and smiled. He pointed a finger at the water and a small amount came to his finger. It danced in Kits hand before he drank it. "Good attempt your almost there. This is the most basic attack in the Iron fist style. The next is the double hit."

(Oh...PS i stole the double hit from Ruroni Kenshin ^^ Sano's key move remember?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 am
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile was walking through the forest and bushes for a good while searching for somewhere to brush up on his skills. He was planning to go to the lightning country but he had seen the barrier over the village and knew that he was going nowhere. He walked and walked until he could hear the sound of water, he continued to walk towards it until he came to a clearing where he saw something he had never seen in the cloud village before.... a waterfall. Brile also saw to other people, one seemed to be training and one was just standing there. So Brile called out to the person standing there (Kit).
"who are you?"
He said as he started to walk towards him.

brileone

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces