Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoku's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:51 pm
(you know, Breathing underwater and Kirigakure no jutsu are restricted to Rain and Mist citizens, because its not learned its passive.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:59 pm
NUR

User Image

((I got my scroll in the rain...akatsuki base = right below rain...makes sense to me..soo poop on your plan))
((OH and why are you reading that which is in the akatsuki base?? I thought it was a rule for people to not even enter this area unless of course their rpc is attacking and when we mean not being in here not even reading the forum))

"Sorry Kowaii." Shoku wakes up speaking softly "I probably over reacted. Thank you for helping me." She leans up and gives him a hug. She has a little more power in her now after napping for sometime. She sits up in her bed so her back is leaning against the wall her bed is against.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 pm
((Not to mention, if it's exclusive to rain and mist nin, why is it in the general jutsu thing with no restrictions?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:23 pm
"I guess it is my fault anyway, by the way, you have a pretty good forehand." Kowaii said, still rubbing his cheek. "What happened though? I mean, all I saw was you drowning under a waterfall." Kowaii asked as he got up and walked to a wall. He preformed a few handsigns and said "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu" A small tornadoe appeared in front of him. He grabbed some roots, and cut them up with his sword. He placed them in the tornadoe and allowed them to flow around inside, he then moved to where the stream was and made the tornadoe pick up some water. He then grabbed some fire, adding heat to the tornadoe. He grabbed a bowl and made the tornadoe drop the ingredients into it. He took a small taste to make sure it wasn't too hot, and it tasted pretty good. "Here." Kowaii said handing her the bowl. "It'll make you feel better."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 pm
(It shouldn't be, and also I just used the thread to get into the guild, also people can still look through, if not then the whole Idea of letting missing-nin join is null because only Akatsuki could go through, meaning a missing-nin couldn't find and join them, so its a LARGE paradox.)

((But I don't know why its in general, it isn't supposed to be, only Rain and Mist ninja are supposed to learn it, because its special to the village, buuuuuu-t I'm too tired to really give a rat's a** sooooo. bye bye ^>^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 pm
NUR

User Image

((woah so basically heres something for your mind...i am a rain ninja. since i am in akatsuki. Rain is just akatsuki like cover. Also your paradox idea is just well out there if you think about how the Akatsuki works basically a missing nin over time wont came straight here so its whatever, but they have probably heard of akatsuki before since the group is talked about quite alot in the guild. When they reach the rain looking for the group they are like oh hey look at that there is a way to get in touch with akatsuki here. NOW LET ME RP ))

Shoku smiles and thanks Kowaii for the bowl of soup. "I don't know I think I over worked myself while training." She says rubbing her head then taking a sip of the soup..it is rather delicious. She downs the soup rather quickly and smiles to Kowaii.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 pm
Kowaii smiled at Shoku as he sat down on the edge of the bed. "You know, you should probably take a break from practicing jutsu for a little while." Kowaii said. "How would you like a nice relaxing walk?" He said with a smile. He was feeling a little cramped in the house, even though it was very spaced.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:49 pm
NUR

User Image

"Ya that sounds pretty good actually." Shoku smiles then tries to stand but her legs are a bit weak right now from her passing out. She regains strength in her legs over time after standing for a little, even though she needed to lean against a wall to hold herself up.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 pm
Kowaii quickly appears by Shoku's side and grabs her side, keeping her upright. He then takes her arm and puts it around his neck as he leans down to make it easier for her to walk. "Ok, where should we go?" Kowaii asked as they headed to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 pm
NUR

User Image

"I have no idea...How about we go for a walk in the rain." Shoku smiles regaining her balance she has her strength back by now, Which leads the way to the akatsuki gates.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 pm
Kowaii nods and follows Shoku to the entrance, since she actually knew where she was going.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff