Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
The Moonwalker Movie: Michael Jackson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the movie?
  YES
  NO
View Results

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 pm
The Wiz is currently sitting on my kitchen table. I haven't seen it for years, but I'll probably open it up and watch it some time this week. YAY!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 pm
I thought he was so innocent in it!
It was so cute blaugh  

UnKnown Bitter

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:43 pm
I LOVE THAT MOVIE i have it on DVD i use to watch all the time on tape wen i was a little gurl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:58 pm
Isn't the average price for the Moonwalker movie, like either $14 to $15?

And you have to have the all region player too...Fudgeballs...

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 am
I've been an MJ fan since I was a toddler, but this film sealed the deal for me. When he did the 5-foot lean, I flipped out!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm
Moonwalker is getting re released in October!
I can't wait!
I'm watching it righ now on Youtube.
Oh yeah and Michael's final rehersal footage wa sold to Columbia for 60 million dollars  

UnKnown Bitter

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 am
UnKnown Bitter
So who here has seen The Wiz?

I have! Yet another film that made me think Michael was the best. I was in Blockbuster when I was six and there was one lone copy of the VHS in the kids section. My mom saw I had it in my hand, immediately rented it, and I ended up watching it many times during the 3 day rental period.
My uncle and I totally bonded over that film, we used to watch it all of the time when he lived nearby. A couple of years ago, my mom presented each of us with a copy of the DVD. Whenever one of us visits the other (he now lives 3.5 hours away) we make it a point to watch it @ least once and we sing all of the songs together.
Sadly though, we're both having a very difficult time watching the film after Michael Jackson's death...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 am
I´ve seen the movie too on TV! It was only a few weeks ago when it was on TV, and i didn´t know Michael Jackson starred in the movie! xp I already knew the movie but i never saw it and when they mentioned his name in the commercials i thought: Gotta watch this! biggrin

UnKnown Bitter

Midnight Masia

Magnetic Fatcat

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm
ChunChe
UnKnown Bitter

I have! Yet another film that made me think Michael was the best. I was in Blockbuster when I was six and there was one lone copy of the VHS in the kids section. My mom saw I had it in my hand, immediately rented it, and I ended up watching it many times during the 3 day rental period.
My uncle and I totally bonded over that film, we used to watch it all of the time when he lived nearby. A couple of years ago, my mom presented each of us with a copy of the DVD. Whenever one of us visits the other (he now lives 3.5 hours away) we make it a point to watch it @ least once and we sing all of the songs together.
Sadly though, we're both having a very difficult time watching the film after Michael Jackson's death...

awww but that's beautiful you both bond over the movie
I've watched the movie so many times lolz  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas