Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
The 3 three things... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would u hug MJ??
  YES!
  nah...
  Why? if I tried he'd molest me! <..< u made mii cry
View Results

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
Well I would have supersoaker fights with him, and we could go slide racing. (He loved doing those stuff)
Then we would eat icecream, and go on lots of rides at Neverland. After the rides, I would push him off a diving board and we would laugh. Then he would teach me how to dance and moonwalk. After all the fun, we would go inside his house and I would hug him, kiss him, and cuddle with him. Then we`d go to his bedroom and hop on his bed.. you can see where this is going, right? redface
I would let him do anything sexual to me on that bed. Lol, I feel pervy.

LOl! dont feel pervy! u sounded like u were having fun visualizing the time

Yaaay! I can visualize it in my mind, with a big smile on my face.

lol. it sounded liek u wouldve had fun

Yes, loads of fun. dramallama  
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

One day, when I go to Heaven, ONE DAY. I will expeirance what those girls did with Michael, and I will be very happy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
lolz that gave me a good laugh
but yeah they were lucky
when i die, I will also be lucky wink
We'll all be luckyy.! Cuz we will dance with him and give him nicee hugs and we'll say ''I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! and he'll say '' I LOVE YOU MORE''!! I love that about him lmao

Oh I loved when he did that. Like when fans would scream, "MICHAEL I LOVE YOUUU!" at concerts, he would say, "I love you more!" and then the crowd would go crazy.

dude the crowd would go crazy if he was just standing there
that's how powerful he was

I remember at a concert, he was standing still, and when he turned his head, the crowd went CRAZIER. and then he look his shades off, and the crowd when SUPER WILD.

EXACTLY!
that's power, man.
real power<3  

UnKnown Bitter

ItsDeondra-x

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

One day, when I go to Heaven, ONE DAY. I will expeirance what those girls did with Michael, and I will be very happy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
lolz that gave me a good laugh
but yeah they were lucky
when i die, I will also be lucky wink
We'll all be luckyy.! Cuz we will dance with him and give him nicee hugs and we'll say ''I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! and he'll say '' I LOVE YOU MORE''!! I love that about him lmao

Oh I loved when he did that. Like when fans would scream, "MICHAEL I LOVE YOUUU!" at concerts, he would say, "I love you more!" and then the crowd would go crazy.

I remember at a concert, he was standing still, and when he turned his head, the crowd went CRAZIER. and then he look his shades off, and the crowd when SUPER WILD.
One question if Michael hugged you what would you do? I would have passed out i'm so serious.Lmao!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:03 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

EXACTLY!
that's power, man.
real power<3

Some of them got so SUPER CRAZY, that they fainted or started crying.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

One question if Michael hugged you what would you do? I would have passed out i'm so serious.Lmao!

I would pass out, wake up, jump his bones, and become his latest babby momma blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

I would cry tears of joy, fangirl scream, and pass out. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

I would pass out, wake up, jump his bones, and become his latest babby momma blaugh

Lol. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

i would probably push him away, faint, make sure he catches me, the say

MICHAEL MY HERO! And then we'd go eat ice cream heart  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

HAHAH! xD well this is my last post for tonight , talk to yu guys later..!! MJ <33!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:08 pm
ItsDeondra-x
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

HAHAH! xD well this is my last post for tonight , talk to yu guys later..!! MJ <33!

NIGHT!  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 pm
ItsDeondra-x
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Nighty night. C:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

good idea! lol  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x

Nighty night. C:

good night!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:11 pm
UnKnown Bitter
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

good idea! lol

which part? the ice cream or the fake faint?  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Well I would have supersoaker fights with him, and we could go slide racing. (He loved doing those stuff)
Then we would eat icecream, and go on lots of rides at Neverland. After the rides, I would push him off a diving board and we would laugh. Then he would teach me how to dance and moonwalk. After all the fun, we would go inside his house and I would hug him, kiss him, and cuddle with him. Then we`d go to his bedroom and hop on his bed.. you can see where this is going, right? redface
I would let him do anything sexual to me on that bed. Lol, I feel pervy.
xDDDDDDDDD LMAOO that is only something we can dream of.! xD lmao after reading that i laff'd xD

CuPe would like to speak...

I already dream of that >.<
but I bet I'm not alone. I luv all the replys

Okay now you may go

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items