Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:25 am
"No.......Quan doesn't know how to use its power yet so just watch" Hiro did 3 handsigns and manipulated a tree to a chair and sat on it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:25 am
Kit smiled. "Thank you Atlas......." Seeing the fight begin Kit frowned. "Hiro why dont you go ahead and practice chakra conrtol. Make fire inside of your hands and just play with it."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 am
iZann
((I editted slightly so that I could dodge, roll sideways and still carry on with this attack. Is it ok with you?))

(Sure... I only ask one thing... Don't let me win! I want you to beat me into a pulp ^-^)
Daron saw the kunai coming, he dove to the right to avoid the kunai. The explosion made his ears ring and he was slighlty burned because he hadn't made it far enough in time smoke was all around so he couldn't see... Daron quickly did a series of handsigns after standing and his body heat began to rise it and a sphere of fire formed around him..
Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 am
Hiro sighed and got up and walked to a spot where he had a 6 feet radius of open space. Hiro just did 4 handsigns and a fire ball appeared in his hands. He beagn throwing the ball up and catching it. And the only reason he wasn't getting burned was because he using his flame resistance  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 am
Atlas suddenly moved his hand into his cloak and pulled out something and held it out to Kit, it was a gas mask "You will need this around me some of my weapons have very deadly poison that the spray in a mist" he said and watched the fight his sharingan was ready to copy a jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am
_blind__by_ehmaysink.jpg[/img]
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Um, ok I'll be glad to lol. You didn't avoid my spiked flail so I'm guessing it hit? That's gonna wrap around you O_o))

Fire...Quan could feel the boy's chakra starting to flare, meaning that he was about to use a jutsu. Too bad Quan did not have strong jutsu in his arsenal though. He could gave a tug on the chain so that it would wrap around the boy, and the spiked bal lwould dig into the boy's flesh to secure him within the iron confines. Weak genin level fire had no effect on steel, it would only heat the steel up to a small degree, not even enough for it to be malleable.

((Editted))

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am
As the flame died out Hiro did more handsigns as a fire dragon began to form. Within 5 minutes the dragon was riding through the wind with Hiro controlling it. "So bored"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 am
iZann
_blind__by_ehmaysink.jpg[/img]
陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Um, ok I'll be glad to lol. You didn't avoid my spiked flail so I'm guessing it hit? That's gonna wrap around you O_o))

Fire...Quan could feel the boy's chakra starting to flare, meaning that he was about to use a jutsu. Too bad Quan did not have strong jutsu in his arsenal though. He could feel his chain wrapping around the boy, immobilising him with the spikes digging into the chains and the boy's flesh to secure him within the iron confines. Weak genin level fire had no effect on steel, it would only hea the steel up to a small degree, not even enough to be malleable. With the chains tightened Quan gave a sharp tug so that the boy would fall to the ground, bound in chains.

((If you want me to edit I will, but you didn't avoid my chains blaugh ))

...This hell is my realm.

(I thought that was coming towards my head... and that you would pull it back... But okay ^-^... Wouldn't it bust the sphere giving Daron time to jump out escaping the chains?)  

FullbusterOrleans

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 am
((Yep you can, I'll delete the wrapping part, no problem.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 am
Kit smiled and clapped at Quans attack. Taking the gas mask and sliding it inside of his shirt Kit stood. "Thats enough for fighting now. Ill be taking my leave. I want everyone to exhaust themselves for training today. And tomorow......Ill begin to teach you jutsu and what i deem neccesary. Good day." And with a small blow of wind Kit walked away from the field. But before leaving he smiled. "Atlas......i would like for you to find out who harbors the fifth tailed demon. Hokuo also known as gobi. This is your first assignment."

(LOL i wants mah demon back ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 am
Daron walks over and sits on a rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 am
The fire dragon died out as Hiro lost concentration "What am I supposed to do?!....Playing with fire isn't so much fun stare .Can I just go with Him" Hiro pointed at Atlas  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 am
Atlas suddenly dissapeared, he was infact going to find anything about the Gobi.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 am
"Well he already left.....Hey do you think you can help me with something kit?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:54 am
((I might be on at around 11pm your time...hopefully. Imma go sleep now...zzzzz...))

Quan looked up as Kit told them to stop fighting before he disappeared. What to do? He decided to train in Doton jutsus with the scroll that Hiro gave him. Taking it out of his pouch, he began to study one of the jutsus.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff