Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Look what I found! *For the pervy crazies* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot, right?
  OMG YES *faints*
  0.o To mesmorized to speak...
  Dude, you guys are crazy and gross! *me: crazy yes gross no*
View Results

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:41 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
No, it's not funny it is really hot, lmaoo..!!! blaugh

I agree. : D

And I LOVE your siggy picture. Its so hot. < 3

Omg I kno right?
I was at my cousins house omg we gasped when we saw that pic...
He's gorgeous..
Which signature mine ? or hers? lmao

Your signature. c':
Hahaha, yes I know . And when do you start school?

Like September 1st.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
Cra_zeey854

Omg I kno right?
He's gorgeous..

Your signature. c':

Like September 1st.
Lolz, lucky , I start Aug, 24, I'm not in the mood to go back to school at all right now , Lmao.  

x_D E O N D R A

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
Cra_zeey854

Omg I kno right?
He's gorgeous..

Your signature. c':

Like September 1st.
Lolz, lucky , I start Aug, 24, I'm not in the mood to go back to school at all right now , Lmao.

I hate how, Summer went by so fast. And this was the worst summer ever. I didn`t go anywhere yet, and Michael Jackson died. I mean, I knew he would die eventually, but not so soon. I thought he would die of old age. You know if you look at pictures of him in his Thriller era, or watch the Thriller video.. its hard to believe that he`s dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:03 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Your signature. c':

Like September 1st.

I hate how, Summer went by so fast. And this was the worst summer ever. I didn`t go anywhere yet, and Michael Jackson died. I mean, I knew he would die eventually, but not so soon. I thought he would die of old age. You know if you look at pictures of him in his Thriller era, or watch the Thriller video.. its hard to believe that he`s dead.
My summer is just like yours, I didn't go nowhere and then MJ dies, =/ , And I think the same way you do all the time when I see Michael in the Jackson Five and like when he was in his twenties and thirities, i'm like damn, I can't beleive he's gone.  

x_D E O N D R A

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:11 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Your signature. c':

Like September 1st.

My summer is just like yours, I didn't go nowhere and then MJ dies, =/ , And I think the same way you do all the time when I see Michael in the Jackson Five and like when he was in his twenties and thirities, i'm like damn, I can't beleive he's gone.

You know his kids could be seeing a picture of him in his Thriller era, or watch the Thriller video and be like, "Oh my god, Im so lucky, the man in that video was my daddy."
Like I watched his old music videos (Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Say Say Say, etc.) and I`m like, "Wow he`s actually dead, and he passed away so soon." its so hard to explain how I feel when I see those old videos of him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Like September 1st.

You know his kids could be seeing a picture of him in his Thriller era, or watch the Thriller video and be like, "Oh my god, Im so lucky, the man in that video was my daddy."
Like I watched his old music videos (Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Say Say Say, etc.) and I`m like, "Wow he`s actually dead, and he passed away so soon." its so hard to explain how I feel when I see those old videos of him.
Yea, they are very lucky to have him as a dad, like people go crazy to see Michael once in there lives, but his kidz got to see him everyday! xD, but at least they have a lot of family to lean on, in this hard time for them.  

x_D E O N D R A

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:32 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
UnKnown Bitter
yes...
wait I haven't looked at it at all this week

OMG! LOOK AT IT BEFORE YOU FORGET WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! Lolz!

Noooo!
It's been two weeks!
But I have the image imprinted in my brain <3 XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Like September 1st.

Yea, they are very lucky to have him as a dad, like people go crazy to see Michael once in there lives, but his kidz got to see him everyday! xD, but at least they have a lot of family to lean on, in this hard time for them.

Yeah, I hope the media doesn`t treat them like how the media treated Michael. In this tough time for them, the family is all they have.

I agree, they were super lucky to see him every single day. I have to say this, but when they go to Heaven, I hope they don`t accidently walk in on Michael and I doing the "nasty". lol

aloeveriea

Lover

x_D E O N D R A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:37 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Yeah, I hope the media doesn`t treat them like how the media treated Michael. In this tough time for them, the family is all they have.

I agree, they were super lucky to see him every single day. I have to say this, but when they go to Heaven, I hope they don`t accidently walk in on Michael and I doing the "nasty". lol
Lmao.!!! They'd be like '' Dad where are you.!!! '' and then they open a door and see you guys doing it and then they would be like O.O'' DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING.!?! '' xPP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:38 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

That would tramatize them lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 pm
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Lmao.!!! They'd be like '' Dad where are you.!!! '' and then they open a door and see you guys doing it and then they would be like O.O'' DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING.!?! '' xPP

Lol yeah, but since they would be older when they died, they would know what Michael and I would be doing, but they would still be shocked.

@ Unknown Bitter: Lol, I know right? They would be speechless, and walk back out, and shut the door. LOLOL.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Lol yeah, but since they would be older when they died, they would know what Michael and I would be doing, but they would still be shocked.

@ Unknown Bitter: Lol, I know right? They would be speechless, and walk back out, and shut the door. LOLOL.

Watch like Prince or Blanket run and smake his a** and be like "Get it Dad! Get it!"  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Watch like Prince or Blanket run and smake his a** and be like "Get it Dad! Get it!"

LMAO. Like Prince and Blanket cheer him, and Paris is just like.. silent, and she walks out all shocked. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

LMAO. Like Prince and Blanket cheer him, and Paris is just like.. silent, and she walks out all shocked. lol

Paris will like grab Prince and Blanket by the ear and haul them out  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
x_D E O N D R A
petit mitaines

Paris will like grab Prince and Blanket by the ear and haul them out

Lol, I can imagine that right now. xD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas