Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:53 pm
Lynch made it up to Yuzuki with just a few other burnmarks. "Kill us? No.. But he really seems like he's trying though.." Lynch said a little unexcited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:58 pm
"Hmmm, for some reason, it's taking him longer then usual. Don't move, something bad might happen," Yuzuki said worried.

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:02 pm
"Don't worry. I won't do stupid things as long as Xantos rules the maze." Lynch said smiling. "But I surely hope we're outta here soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:05 pm
"What is taking so long?" Yuzuki asked himself. He took out a kunai and walked with precaution.

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:09 pm
"I don't know but yeah, let's walk ahead and get out of here as fast as we can" Lynch said. "But even though, I wish I had brought my Kusarigama" Lynch said a little disappointed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Yuzuki started running , "COME ON!"

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Lynch ran directly after Yuzuki. This really could bring their friendship even closer which was a good thing. Lynch unsheated his katana, just to be sure that he were ready if anything happend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm
Yuzuki and Lynch (if that is okay) got through many traps, and they kept running.

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:21 pm
(Well we can't do so much else. He's offline after all ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 pm
(SURPISE SUCKA!)

A huge dragon made of pure flame shot out of the hallway Yuzuki and Lynch ran down. It breathed white hot flame toward them, and a section opened up revealing a pool of sparkling water. It shot down toward them ready to burn and devour them in its flaming body.

(I was taking a relaxing candle-lit bubble bath...)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm
Lynch could remember this fire. This wasn't good at all. He grabbed Yuzuki as fast as he could and pulled them both into the section before getting burned by the white fire. Even though they made it, Lynch was still in shock. "God damn no.." he said while he began to sweat a little. But also he looked at the sparkling pool.

(Dude, I'm gonna rick'roll you someday for this!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm
"OH $#!%!" Yuzuki screamed. He then saw the sparkling pool water, and towards it. But instead of jumping in to it like a crazy drunken man, he carefully went inside, making sure he doesn't touch the floor, just incase.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:32 pm
The pool of water rumbeled and a giant dragon of water emerged, breathing a flame made of boiling hot water at them. Another door opened up across from the water dragon room, a room with a hole in the ceiling and a rope leading up into it. But to get to it, they had to go back into the fire dragon hall way.

(MUHHAHAHHAHA! rofl rofl rofl )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:35 pm
Yuzuki had an idea. "HEY STUPID FIRE DRAGON!" As both the water dragon and the fire dragon charged at Yuzuki, Yuzuki, transformed into his Sei Naru Form. Then at the last second, he jumped, causing both the flame dragon, to get whiped out from the water dragon, and making the water dragon hit the ground splashing everywhere. They Yuzuki grabbed Lynch and ran inside the room. Then he climbed up the rope ladder.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:37 pm
(Exactly what I wanted you to do.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

Xantos kicked open a stone hatch in the ground, revealing a light to the surface into the rope room. He helped Zuzuki and Lynch out of the room and closed the hatch. "Very good guys, very good. Now catch your breath. You've earned it...for now."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff