Submit

DragonHeart2000

Peaceful Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 pm
Stallord from Twilight Princess was a cool boss, and I also like the final battles in Ocarina of Time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:06 pm
I like many that people have already mentioned, including the impact battles from Mystical Ninja; Stallord and the four epic end battles at the end of TP (Other Zelda favs are Goht and Argorok); Abyssion from ToS was fun (I cursed during that battle a lot too), but the Kratos/Lloyd battle was my favorite for emotional reasons...Because I like the story, not because I want to battle my dad lol. Other favs include all the ship battles and wanted list battles in Skies of Arcadia Legends, The Giant Baby in Zombies Ate My Neighbors, and, well...The list would go on ha ha. But if I had to choose an all time fave, and epic end battles facing Ganandorf at the end of Twilight Princess would win.  

King of Paradise

Tanzama -CCV-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 am
Marx Soul from Kirby Super Star Ultra and Ganondorf and Giygas from Earthbound (scariest boss EVER)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:08 pm
I'd say the combo of Ganondorf/Ganon in OoT.
I mean, when you were a kid, you didnt know that there was going to be a huge monster version of Ganondorf once you get done with him.  

Randolf Von Killington

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:37 am
i can't pick my favorite boss battle. there's so many! i mean, almost all the TP boss battles were awesome, Resident Evil 4, Goemon, Majora's Mask, etc. too many games to comment on!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:31 am
I would have to say that it is a tie between Volvagia and Bongo Bongo. Both are from Ocarina of Time and are just so much fun to fight.  

Omnirhox

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AlexaSwaggaaa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 am
Bowser on Super Mario Galaxy on Nintendo Wii the last battle between Bowser and Mario.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:06 pm
02 boss battle in Kirby 64. Pure awesomeness, to bad everything after was ridiculous.  

kattycha

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 am
Sorry Nintendo, but I've got to go with a Sony title for this one. The first game that comes to my mind is FFX. The music just pumps you up as you prepare to beat the snot out of a dad that the main character's hated since his childhood. It almost makes you forget about how he almost cries when he tells Jecht he hates him just before the fight. Music aside though, Jecht looks pretty bad a** while on fire and with that massive sword.

Runners up include Stallord, Link's Shadow (LoZ II, not OoT), the bosses in Space Bust-a-Move, and even a few Ace Attorney characters, if they count. Because there's nothing more satisfying than unraveling a murder case bit by bit until you finally expose the true culprit, kicking their a** all around the courtroom until they finally expose their true colors and go down ripping their hair out and screaming.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 am
Alien Battleship from Crysis. It's not from a console game, and the boss was kinda short. It also killed you a lot, but the music is kicka** and it was fun to do. Also if I were to say my second favorite boss it would be the Red Exosuit from Crysis: Warhead. Music pretty awesome for that too.  

Poohbomber

ExplosiveDragon4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:36 am
smile into the chaos
Sorry Nintendo, but I've got to go with a Sony title for this one. The first game that comes to my mind is FFX. The music just pumps you up as you prepare to beat the snot out of a dad that the main character's hated since his childhood. It almost makes you forget about how he almost cries when he tells Jecht he hates him just before the fight. Music aside though, Jecht looks pretty bad a** while on fire and with that massive sword.

Runners up include Stallord, Link's Shadow (LoZ II, not OoT), the bosses in Space Bust-a-Move, and even a few Ace Attorney characters, if they count. Because there's nothing more satisfying than unraveling a murder case bit by bit until you finally expose the true culprit, kicking their a** all around the courtroom until they finally expose their true colors and go down ripping their hair out and screaming.

Your right, the Ace Attorney characters are awesome! xd
But I Think that most of the metroid bosses are the best, both 2D and 3D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:06 am
Have to go with some of the classic battles. I like all kinds of bosses, not just hard. My favorite boss is Mr.L from Super Paper Mario, the third battle with Gannondorf on TP, mostly all battles with Bowser, because Bowser is just awesome like that. And all the bosses from TWEWY especially Sho.  

Retro Love Machine

Willanator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 am
i would have to say my favorite boss battle would have to be the one in Paper Mario for gamecube and who could forget the countliss hours of mario games and fighting bowser ( it just never got old )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:38 am
I digress, the final Sepheroth battle in FF7 was the best. I'm not sure if it was just pure retaliation for the loss of Aerith or what.  

san_soo_student

Vatamee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:11 am
id have 2 say...the final boss of megaman star force 2, Mu! he is awesome ive beaten him twice! (ds game btw) mrgreen  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff