Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Dress up Michael Game. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm
MichaelJackson25
kendrazombie
MichaelJackson25
User Image User Image

Yes! I love it. I was going to do something similar and got sidetracked. <3

Thanks smile
I thought I would try that one, because Black or White is one of my favorite songs by him. Next to Smooth Criminal. But they dont have that suit, I dont think anyways smile
lol, Im watching the Jacksons, an American dream right now smile Came on Gaia, and saw the game, It's really cool smile
Ahh, that's a good moviee, <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 pm
kendrazombie
You're welcome, Petit!

This is my last one for the night. I was going to do more, but I got pissy about the way they line up. This was one of my favorite outfits, but I couldn't remember the damn shoes. DAMN YOU SHOES!!

User Image

one of my favorite costumes of his smile  

MichaelJackson25

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 pm
MichaelJackson25
kendrazombie
You're welcome, Petit!

This is my last one for the night. I was going to do more, but I got pissy about the way they line up. This was one of my favorite outfits, but I couldn't remember the damn shoes. DAMN YOU SHOES!!

User Image

Ahh, someone tell me where he wore this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Ahh, that's a good moviee, <3

Yes it is smile I think that I could watch it all day...Joseph makes me angry though.  

MichaelJackson25

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm
ItsDeondra-x
MichaelJackson25
kendrazombie
You're welcome, Petit!

User Image

For his Bad World Tour. I don`t know which country though. I think Japan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
MichaelJackson25
kendrazombie
You're welcome, Petit!

User Image

Yea, you beat me to the question lol.
but I thought I would post a pic smile
User Image  

MichaelJackson25

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
MichaelJackson25
kendrazombie
You're welcome, Petit!

User Image

Yea, you beat me to the question lol.
but I thought I would post a pic smile
User Image

I love the picture, and I love Michael. n __ n
That photo was so awesome, I saved it on my computer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 pm
MichaelJackson25

Thanks smile
I thought I would try that one, because Black or White is one of my favorite songs by him. Next to Smooth Criminal. But they dont have that suit, I dont think anyways smile
lol, Im watching the Jacksons, an American dream right now smile Came on Gaia, and saw the game, It's really cool smile

You're welcome!

I watched about half of that a week ago. It completely killed me to watch though. I see so many similarities with Joe Jackson and my grandfather. It bums me out.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:06 pm
Im glad you liked it, I have alot of pics of him. Because I cant figure out what pic I want to draw...
heres a couple of more oh him in that outfit/similar out fit, since you liked it.
User ImageUser Image
I have others, but I have a bad internet signal and photobuckets annoying me. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm
kendrazombie
MichaelJackson25

Thanks smile

You're welcome!

I watched about half of that a week ago. It completely killed me to watch though. I see so many similarities with Joe Jackson and my grandfather. It bums me out.

I know what you mean. He actually looks like and acts like my dad...I think theyre related sometimes...  

MichaelJackson25

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm
MichaelJackson25
Im glad you liked it, I have alot of pics of him. Because I cant figure out what pic I want to draw...
heres a couple of more oh him in that outfit/similar out fit, since you liked it.
User ImageUser Image
I have others, but I have a bad internet signal and photobuckets annoying me. razz

Oh I love them. Thank you, so much. 8DD!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:11 pm
MichaelJackson25
kendrazombie
MichaelJackson25

Thanks smile

You're welcome!

I know what you mean. He actually looks like and acts like my dad...I think theyre related sometimes...

Ugh. It is so hard for me, because I loved my grandfather, but he was pretty horrible a lot of the time. The part where he says, "Go out and get a switch!" hits way too close to home. When I was a kid if we got in trouble we had to get a switch off the maple tree for our spanking. Not very fun.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

MichaelJackson25

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 pm
[quote="petit mitaines]Oh I love them. Thank you, so much. 8DD!
youre welcome xd
Im glad you liked them smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
Oh I love them. Thank you, so much. 8DD!

youre welcome xd
Im glad you liked them smile

Lol, I saved them on my computer. Michael is like my favorite person ever.  

aloeveriea

Lover

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas