Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Kikyo-shan09
THAT b*****d KILLED HIM!! HE KILLED MICHAEL!

Story!
If that fcker, Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson, he better get readdy for death cuz someone is gonna kill him.!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 pm
Kikyo-shan09

Story!

I pray they nail his a** to the wall. I told everyone I thought he did something wrong. Seriously. Why else would you run, tell everyone in your practice to pack up and leave and evade police? On top of that, the stupid p***k didn't even administer CPR properly. I could have given Michael better CPR than his dumb a**.

I hope he gets convicted of manslaughter (since they wont go for murder) and he rots in prison for a long time.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 pm
kendrazombie
Kikyo-shan09

Story!

I pray they nail his a** to the wall. I told everyone I thought he did something wrong. Seriously. Why else would you run, tell everyone in your practice to pack up and leave and evade police? On top of that, the stupid p***k didn't even administer CPR properly. I could have given Michael better CPR than his dumb a**.

I hope he gets convicted of manslaughter (since they wont go for murder) and he rots in prison for a long time.

I want Manslaughter! Life in Prison!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
Naturally my favorite color is rainbow, but I would settle with white.

I was going to pick "sequin white" like his sequin white gloves, but then I realized that "sequin white" isn`t a colour. So like, I just picked red.

@ Kikyo: OMG. LETS GET THEM! D8<

I chose it because white light creates prisms, thus causing rainbows! I am so bright and chipper. Haha  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm
kendrazombie
Kikyo-shan09

Story!

They said that money was missing after the doctor fled away. I really hope he goes to jail. He murdered my favorite person in the whole world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
Naturally my favorite color is rainbow, but I would settle with white.

I was going to pick "sequin white" like his sequin white gloves, but then I realized that "sequin white" isn`t a colour. So like, I just picked red.

@ Kikyo: OMG. LETS GET THEM! D8<

I chose it because white light creates prisms, thus causing rainbows! I am so bright and chipper. Haha

Aw, thats cool. cool  

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:25 pm
Thing that sucks most is that Michael chose him to be his personal doctor. He didn't want anyone else, and I feel like he chose him because of the access to that horrible drug. I know he felt like he needed it, but people should have been more stern and not given it out like candy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:25 pm
Kikyo-shan09

Story!

He's gunna get hurt.....
I hate him.
that b*****d..  

Otuo

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 pm
I am SOOO Anrgy now!
OMG why! Why Michael?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm
kendrazombie
Thing that sucks most is that Michael chose him to be his personal doctor. He didn't want anyone else, and I feel like he chose him because of the access to that horrible drug. I know he felt like he needed it, but people should have been more stern and not given it out like candy.

I know, but Michael said he wanted to go to a better place, and get away from all those lies and mean people. That could be another reason he chose the doctor.  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm
Kikyo-shan09
I am SOOO Anrgy now!
OMG why! Why Michael?!
I hate that p***k, I hope they lock him up for life.!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:29 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

I know, but Michael said he wanted to go to a better place, and get away from all those lies and mean people. That could be another reason he chose the doctor.
You mean, you think he chose the doctor so he can give him prescriptions that would kill him.??  

ItsDeondra-x

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Kikyo-shan09
I am SOOO Anrgy now!
OMG why! Why Michael?!
I hate that p***k, I hope they lock him up for life.!

Send him to another country like London! They'll make sure he has a great punishment! >:{

@Petit: But we loved him so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:31 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

You mean, you think he chose the doctor so he can give him prescriptions that would kill him.??

No, he didn't want to die. He wanted to sleep and no one would give him that medicine. It knocks you out and Michael had extreme sleeping issues.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:34 pm
kendrazombie
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

No, he didn't want to die. He wanted to sleep and no one would give him that medicine. It knocks you out and Michael had extreme sleeping issues.

Aww poor michael!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces