Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Post pics to show to the haters, here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm
"And to the left of the rose garden, are the haters."

LOLOL. That picture made me crack up... I`m weird. : D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 pm
That pic is funny lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 pm
UnKnown Bitter
That pic is funny lolz

Lol, they way they type the words makes it sound like its all casual, and like a tour. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:18 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
That pic is funny lolz

Lol, they way they type the words makes it sound like its all casual, and like a tour. xD

that's what makes it even funnier XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
That pic is funny lolz

that's what makes it even funnier XD

Lol, true. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 am
this picture dissapeared so ill repost it
User Image  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool

lol, yeah, its just something so unexpected out of him, lol. thats the reason i like that pic razz  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 am
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool

lol, yeah, its just something so unexpected out of him, lol. thats the reason i like that pic razz

Yeah it is. I never would expect him to use his middle finger. xD
Didn`t he ever swear? I mean like, out of all the interviews and home videos I saw of Michael, you don`t hear him swearing. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool

Didn`t he ever swear? I mean like, out of all the interviews and home videos I saw of Michael, you don`t hear him swearing. Lol.

he actually encouraged people not too.
like when debbie was giving birth to his kids. everytime she went to say a cuss word, he would go "OH FUDGE" to keep her from cussing. He says that cuss words are not nessisary and no one should use them. But he was seiously p******* at the media when he made this video, so i wouldnt blame him...  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:33 am
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool

like when debbie was giving birth to his kids. everytime she went to say a cuss word, he would go "OH FUDGE" to keep her from cussing. He says that cuss words are not nessisary and no one should use them. But he was seiously p******* at the media when he made this video, so i wouldnt blame him...

Oh okay. It is understandable that he would flick the media off, in his music video. I would do the same thing. O:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
User Image

Thats hot. cool

Oh okay. It is understandable that he would flick the media off, in his music video. I would do the same thing. O:

yea lol
actually that was the point of the whole video, him and his sister were telling the media to stop f***** with me...i remember when it first came out, i seen it on the news alot. lol  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

yea lol
actually that was the point of the whole video, him and his sister were telling the media to stop f***** with me...i remember when it first came out, i seen it on the news alot. lol

Lol, I heard the song a million times. When I first heard it, I was surprised he would curse. xD

I wonder if he ever cursed like in general. Like if he almost fell, or slipped. And in his mind he would be like, "********!" or "Oh s**t!" or something. Hahaa.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 am
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

yea lol

Lol, I heard the song a million times. When I first heard it, I was surprised he would curse. xD

I wonder if he ever cursed like in general. Like if he almost fell, or slipped. And in his mind he would be like, "********!" or "Oh s**t!" or something. Hahaa.

well i think i heard he didnt, but i also heard he got mad at a reporter and cussed them out, when he got really angry. but in general i would think so. he doesnt seem the type to do that  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 am
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25

yea lol

well i think i heard he didnt, but i also heard he got mad at a reporter and cussed them out, when he got really angry. but in general i would think so. he doesnt seem the type to do that

I wonder what year he supposably cussed a reporter out. ;o

And I don`t think he would curse, but maybe he cursed in his mind. Like not saying it out loud. Cause, thats what I do sometimes.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff