Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 am
jin looked at oroami and walked through the door  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 am
Korrin shakily walked into the lobby, weary and bloody, but still wore a content and relieved smile. Korrin lumbered over to Oroami, both injured arms hanging and smiled. "Hey Oroami, is there a doctor in the house?" Korrin asked.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 am
Zarud returned form his match following Korrin "That was a good fight, but I should leave now and get my hand sorted out..." With that he vanished in a flow of wind, headed towards the mist docks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 pm
Oroami ran from the room, he had just gotten the information from one of the clones.  

Havok-Trance

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:21 am
Korrin gave a nod to Zarud and raised an eyebrow as Oroami rushed off so suddenly. Korrin simply shrugged and decided it would be a good idea to check himself into the Mist hospital for a quick patch up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:57 pm
Zane sat on the ground as he realized that Luo still hasn't shown up. "Where is he? Hmm...I hope he gets back soon, I don't want him to be forfeited..." Zane sighed as he meditated to calm his mind.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm
Luo showed up huffing and puffing, carrying his weights in hand. Dropping them next to Zane, he looked at the fight list. "Huh, Zane and I again. This could get a bit interesting. I wonder why the Mizukage pitted his only two entries from the mist against each other." Looking around the room to find oroami, Luo sighed a bit walking up to him. "Out of curiousity, why are your only two entries from Kiri Zane and I placed in a match against each other in the preliminaries?" He then turned to Zane. "Sorry about disappearing on you like that. On my way back from grass, I was training on the sea to harness Mizu Soujuu."

((Sorry guys. Long story short, I was stranded at the airport in Brussels for a while.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Oroami pointed to Luo and Zane "you two through that door."  

Havok-Trance

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:10 am
Luo sighed a bit walking through the door. "Ah, no answer I take it. Well sir, If anything, I promise you it'll be entertaining." With that, Luo went through the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 pm
"Ugh...alright buddy...time for your whooping!" Zane exclaimed, anxious to pound Luo to the ground...or get pounded himself  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm
As Luo returned to the exam hall from the hospital, he sighed a bit looking around. The only other person in there was him. Sighing, he sat down and meditated on what had happened. The fight was indeed a good one. He felt validated in his win. Not too hard, but nowhere near easy either.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 pm
Hatsake sat there nervous hoping he would pass so he could finally begin using his hidden jutsus and stop worrying about being scowlded at for using them.  

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am
Zane arrived at the exam hall and spotted Luo meditating. He sat down next to him and began to meditate as well, wondering what was going to happen to him now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm
As Luo finished, he looked over at his friend. He didn't realize he'd meditated for a whole day. "You seem to be looking better. How are you feeling overall?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items