Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WRITING CONTEST FOR 20K Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki no Ryu

Chatty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm
One thing that can improved you ask?
GAIA'S HOMEPAGE. Let's be truthful, it stinks these days. i remember when they ued to display stuff about the gaia website that didnt embarass us. The pic of gino isn't exactly flattering and the avatars they have the change and say random stuff make me tempted to never log out so that i'd never have to log back in through the homepage.

more to come....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm
well on www.gaiaonline.com, if they have contests then they should at least be what people can afford to do. like if there is a drawing contest, you should explain how to get your art or drawing on gaia first. i don't even know how to get my art on gaia ... and im a really good artist. anyways also they should do contests that are good and simple and easy. like ... who has the most boring profile here in the next 3 days or who's avatar looks the most horrible. i mean really peoplez really? and um when you do these writing contests they should show you how much writing and letters you used because i dont even know where i am in this contest. Really? how much have i done now? anyways another way to improve gaia.. is to have more random guilds and contests!!! like they should have guilds and contests that just give away random gold like 1-5k .. it will allow people to have fun winning free gold in this guild and make more people want to join the guild. also, in the rallies ... you should let people wear stuff on them if they turned into an animal.. i was once a cow.. and i tried putting on a hat and a purse, but nothing came up.. i was pissed off at that. That's one way to make me and other people happy about buying those expensive items!! and also, you should let me and other people sell items for there full and original prices instead of making people click marketplace and then the item and then the price and then your password then finally OK. that's sooooo much work for just one person. instead you can click the item then click sell and click OK!! see.. how easy that was. also.. you should also ban people who hack onto other people'z filez!!! i got hacked once,, and it was a rich file.. but now im back to square 1!!!! im a noob again and i hate that... you should kick or ban people who hack other people and make their lives miserable like mine was. and the worst part. i finally joined a guild that keeps me safe AFTER i got hacked so i was pissed at that too!! Again how much did i type..!! you should also make the daily chance have more expensive items!! who would want to waste a whole 5 seconds on opening a box to get a crappy gift? and if you sell it... its only worth 1-50gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this a stupid request to improve gaia but there should be more smiley face icons too!!! we are limited and i hate to be limited!!.. also.. the other day my friend wanted to switch genders.. so she did and she did this a month ago but today she is still that gray shadowy person!! her user-name is "the fallen skater" without the quotes!! anyways these are only a few ways to improve gaia.. PS> i wasn't really mad at any of this .. i was pretending<< i hope i win i think that tha is more than 1000 words rofl  

ohshecuteshecute

XD Orihime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm
I can't write....
:/
Sorry..
I just posted this for the gold...
XDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm
today i watched some cool videos on youtube.com i even seen how i like to play yugioh. i always liked my friends in a good way then they seem happy. Just to tell u guys i never eva had a gf well doesn't matter i can have one then lose one well that sux. winning as much gold wouldn't be easy sometimes for others. plus irate gamer videos are so funny where he is ******** up and said bad words not bad words like c**k and c**t but the other bad words. plus u can buy many cool looking stuff on amazon.com it has like about a million items too. FYI if u start to buy something from amazon.com when it is still in stock u can still buy idk. impressing girls is not okay one way to easily impress girls is like get a dream avatar or somewhat if u think im rite then ok. another info sometimes many people in gaiaonline never go to guild and do stuff all they do is hw,do something else,quits gaia,and so on isnt this stupid and ******** up? continuing on i have new bad news on Haiti it isn't the goodest place to live because on the news it had a massive dangerous earthquake that killed like about 1,000 people and the haiti people want to heal the people that was killed. i like art alot it is so awesome u get to paint and do other stuff. Warning if u have sex before marriage then srry u would be dead and must get a HIV vaccine. i would tell them to stop having sex if i saw them i saw one big boy and a big girl in my mid school who is idk might be having sex but then the teacher saw them and then i looked the other way lol.  

Y2J - Chris Jerricho -

650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tarue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm
does the wat need to be improved thing have to b about gaia, i mean seriuosly, how can u write a thousand word creative wateva about gaia, it should be able to make it on anything, u know real life things it hoonestly makes more sense  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm
INFAMOUS_GANGSTA_SWAGG_
waz up
heart  

Beauty_Girly345

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Brogle

Xx_cOOkiiMunSTER_xX
hey there um yay new contest the person who makes the best statement on wat u think should b inproved will win 20k but theres a catch u has to b creative with ur words and u may have pics

-must be 1000 words
-must be creative
-must b ur own words
-u may draw pics or add pics

WE WILL JUDGE ON AUGEST 23
BEST OF LUCK!
[imgright]grunny please...[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:25 pm
xXUnknown_creatureXx
Xx_cOOkiiMunSTER_xX
hey there um yay new contest the person who makes the best statement on wat u think should b inproved will win 20k but theres a catch u has to b creative with ur words and u may have pics

-must be 1000 words
-must be creative
-must b ur own words
-u may draw pics or add pics

WE WILL JUDGE ON AUGEST 23
BEST OF LUCK!
[imgright]grunny please...[/imgright]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brogle

5,150 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Brogle

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 pm
Xx_Am_i_cute_xX
well on www.gaiaonline.com, if they have contests then they should at least be what people can afford to do. like if there is a drawing contest, you should explain how to get your art or drawing on gaia first. i don't even know how to get my art on gaia ... and im a really good artist. anyways also they should do contests that are good and simple and easy. like ... who has the most boring profile here in the next 3 days or who's avatar looks the most horrible. i mean really peoplez really? and um when you do these writing contests they should show you how much writing and letters you used because i dont even know where i am in this contest. Really? how much have i done now? anyways another way to improve gaia.. is to have more random guilds and contests!!! like they should have guilds and contests that just give away random gold like 1-5k .. it will allow people to have fun winning free gold in this guild and make more people want to join the guild. also, in the rallies ... you should let people wear stuff on them if they turned into an animal.. i was once a cow.. and i tried putting on a hat and a purse, but nothing came up.. i was pissed off at that. That's one way to make me and other people happy about buying those expensive items!! and also, you should let me and other people sell items for there full and original prices instead of making people click marketplace and then the item and then the price and then your password then finally OK. that's sooooo much work for just one person. instead you can click the item then click sell and click OK!! see.. how easy that was. also.. you should also ban people who hack onto other people'z filez!!! i got hacked once,, and it was a rich file.. but now im back to square 1!!!! im a noob again and i hate that... you should kick or ban people who hack other people and make their lives miserable like mine was. and the worst part. i finally joined a guild that keeps me safe AFTER i got hacked so i was pissed at that too!! Again how much did i type..!! you should also make the daily chance have more expensive items!! who would want to waste a whole 5 seconds on opening a box to get a crappy gift? and if you sell it... its only worth 1-50gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this a stupid request to improve gaia but there should be more smiley face icons too!!! we are limited and i hate to be limited!!.. also.. the other day my friend wanted to switch genders.. so she did and she did this a month ago but today she is still that gray shadowy person!! her user-name is "the fallen skater" without the quotes!! anyways these are only a few ways to improve gaia.. PS> i wasn't really mad at any of this .. i was pretending<< i hope i win i think that tha is more than 1000 words rofl

why? why? why only 55 gold? crying i really need grunny!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 pm
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal

i need grunny!!!! get it grunny!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

Brogle

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

ceya cey mhacy firedeath

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:42 am
WELL I LOVE GAIA... heart

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:51 am

LISTEN PLEASE EVERYONE .
THIS IS KENDII_LALALOVE SPEAKING.

' I think here on gaia , they should improve more.

Like,

Give lower prices , because many love to buy things,
-but if give high prices , no one will buy .
Yes , make more games.
Make the homepage creative.
And everyone knows that we love giveaways.
i love giveaways . like during holidays .
everyone recieving gifts ? right ? its fun .
but if have giveaways all gaians should have.
and at the same time its fair if only like 3 or 5 gaians will have free items.
imagine . if every holidays we have gift away .
look at our avis . its great
Well , Thats all i can say .

Thanks for reading .

and good luck !

Kendii_Lalalove

babii mommi-e

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 am

Love

yall got love some ppl out dere dont got love be thankful yo azz got a family a yo look am a young hucci mama im not in da game life but i am in da thug learn sumthin mi lil nigguz im not here to have sex n s**t but yall need to get yall life and act rite iight look im only 17 but i keep it relz ya no and i want yall 2 be sigseful open sum books sometimes life or death ***** keep ya soul stay out da drug life cuz ya only get 1 life ya dig iight i gots 2 o but listen i know u have something 2 say commet me oh and i wish yall all luk out dere in da relz world i wanted to be a singing but im keepin mi dream but i want to be a phsycitrist yall can do yall dream 2 yall can start ova keep ya faith 2 it ya dig we love ya i love ya ya family love ya and god love yall friends got ya bak... word... ight look me lil mama i got thangs on mi mine im skinny preety tough mi ex man said he can fight 4 me thatz a man job but lil bois its a grl job 2 pertect herself and if yall think yall can put yall lil hands on them ill hurt u from da distance ya r iight look ya got time 2 change da world might end 2 morrow ya dig look lil nigguz heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart i beg ya get dat stuff out ya life some yall havin kids ok look her we go the kids yall really need to think of ya kids or family and stob swaggin ya lil dingalings in dim lil grls cherrys iight get a life and change halla at me if ya need help cuz i have faith in yall lil nigguz and yal adults alright i havnt wen dere but i now how it is iight i been there a few times i luvv yall out dere iight keep dis info and think

halla bak nigguz and biytchez

lil mamma hallin atcha lexyboo a.k.a lil swagga gucci babii

yea buddy
pieze out nwigga  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:45 am
?????????????????where do we post our essay? neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? plz por favor  

dark_crossing

Explosive_Mufiinz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 pm
My opinion...gaia is far from
being perfect. From the people who play
gaia to the simple things you do. The first
thing that i think that can be improved, is
peoples attitude who play gaia. I was sitting
in rally the other day watching people call "New"
people newbs. That doesn't make them any
different from us just because they just started.
You will never know, they may get richer than you,
and one day you'll get hacked. You'll ask for money
and they will say no. Treat people the way you would
want to be treated. I'm not saying go change
your complete attitude, just be considerate of others.

OK the second thing that could be improved, is
that gaia could have alot of more funnier games.
It gets boring when you have the same games
to play everyday. The more games gaia has,
the more gold we could earn. Then maybe
people wouldn't have to beg for gold.

Ummm....I think that is all gaia could improve to make
the site much better
>.<

contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash