Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Naruto lovers!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like Naruto?
  Yes ^_^
  No!!! >.<
View Results

Grimmjows Girl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 pm
I love the anime, not a fan of Naruto himself. I think Orochimaru is downright scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm
Grimmjows Girl
I love the anime, not a fan of Naruto himself. I think Orochimaru is downright scary.

me too  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Gone I Lost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Actually I hate Naruto,
So pointless to pay attention to for the simple fact that when it's in screen play they mostly talk about
A strategy the whole episode then execute the strategy the next episode
So it's a time waster. I could see if that episode was consecutive to the explanation episode but it's not so I really don't like it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:57 pm
You just have to look at the good side of things. The voice actors that help make the anime what it is, work very hard, sometimes for long lengths of time. Don't just watch an anime and analyze it, that's not what being an anime fan is. If you like any anime at all, just watch it, without the analyzing, who knows, maybe you'll even begin to enjoy it.  

Galiel Kaicho

Im Gone I Lost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 pm
Spectra Katsuni
You just have to look at the good side of things. The voice actors that help make the anime what it is, work very hard, sometimes for long lengths of time. Don't just watch an anime and analyze it, that's not what being an anime fan is. If you like any anime at all, just watch it, without the analyzing, who knows, maybe you'll even begin to enjoy it.

Then that's why because I don't really like anime except the music.

But I think I like Ghost in the Shell because it's just so flamboyant with it's colors and realistic features.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Nostalgic Melody
Spectra Katsuni

But I think I like Ghost in the Shell because it's just so flamboyant with it's colors and realistic features.

Hmm, well maybe you should explore more into the anime world, you might even find some you really enjoy.  

Galiel Kaicho

Im Gone I Lost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Spectra Katsuni
Nostalgic Melody
Spectra Katsuni

Hmm, well maybe you should explore more into the anime world, you might even find some you really enjoy.

I'm mostly into music (I'm leader of the music forum) so I love anime music it's so much different from the American standard music we have the beat is so interesting that I must study it.

The beat is so steady and fixed upon a single beat.

I recommend listening to Passion Orchestral version by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm
I'm mostly into music (I'm leader of the music forum) so I love anime music it's so much different from the American standard music we have the beat is so interesting that I must study it.

The beat is so steady and fixed upon a single beat.

I recommend listening to Passion Orchestral version by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra.

Actually, I have. I like to listen to it every now and then. I also listen to Anime music, it's almost the only, if not, the only music I listen to. I find myself drawn in and I don't ever want to leave from the rhythm of the music because it's....I don't know...mezmerizing.  

Galiel Kaicho

AngelZHeaven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 pm
i heart the show and the manga i read all the books my favorite characters are neji,hinata,gaara,kakashi,and naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 am
My favorite character is ... TOBI! (Which is Madara)  

Cookies Cuteness

Wheezing Punching Bag

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:24 pm
you know revealing spoilers is kind of harsh to people who have yet to see those episodes, or find out that info. (I already knew) I'll let it slip though.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm
My favorite character in naruto is itachi ,madra ,sasuke,naruto,hinata,neji,gaara,and kaskashi  

Systan

Invisible Friend

ikutofan61

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 am
WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i heart naruto!!!!!!! my fav characters are (obviousely) sasuke, kabuto, shikamaru, temari, kakashi, (dang. there aren't too many girls in this list.) sakura's cool too. mostly the first 3 though. kabuto shikamaru and sasuke heart ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:52 pm
fav characters s naruto in sage mode nd rock lee wen he fites with num chucks  

Lilboy957

XXXEmo_KatrinXXX

Professional Noob

1,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm
GAARA IS SEXAH BEAST!!! lol srry i dont rlly poay attention to teh show anymoar i watched it to kno about teh characters then i move to fanfiction lol
especially yaoi fanfiction lol (naruXgaa & gaaXlee)
but yea i dont watch the show anymoar  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces