Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:35 pm
ChiBi m0nkEy
Mk my turn!

1. Show me how to lie / You’re getting better all the time / And turning all against the one / Is an art that’s hard to teach

2. I'd like to make myself believe / That planet Earth turns slowly / It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

3. You! / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

4. We'll be singing / When were winning / We'll be singing / I get knocked down / But I get up again / You're never gonna keep me down

5. Who shot that arrow in your throat? / Who missed the crimson apple? / It hung heavy on the tree above your head

6. Where you are the one, the one / That lies close to me / Whispers, "Hello, / I've missed you quite terribly."

7. Is this the real life? / Is this just fantasy? / Caught in a landslide / No escape from reality

8. Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time / On a live wire right / up off the street / You and I should meet

9. There's a hole in your logic / You who know all the answers / You claim science aint magic / And expect me to buy it

10. Save some face, you know you've only got one / Change your ways while you're young / Boy, one day you'll be a man / Oh girl, he'll help you understand

Aw c'mon! These aren't that bad!
Some of them are pretty popular, and some are pretty obvious.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:34 pm
4. Icebox- Omarion biggrin D
lool i had to sing like the whole thing from the lyrics u gave us to the chorus until i remembered. lol xDD  

kal94

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 am
ChiBi m0nkEy
Mk my turn!

1. Show me how to lie / You’re getting better all the time / And turning all against the one / Is an art that’s hard to teach

2. I'd like to make myself believe / That planet Earth turns slowly / It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

3. You! / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

4. We'll be singing / When were winning / We'll be singing / I get knocked down / But I get up again / You're never gonna keep me down

5. Who shot that arrow in your throat? / Who missed the crimson apple? / It hung heavy on the tree above your head

6. Where you are the one, the one / That lies close to me / Whispers, "Hello, / I've missed you quite terribly."

7. Is this the real life? / Is this just fantasy? / Caught in a landslide / No escape from reality

8. Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time / On a live wire right / up off the street / You and I should meet

9. There's a hole in your logic / You who know all the answers / You claim science aint magic / And expect me to buy it

10. Save some face, you know you've only got one / Change your ways while you're young / Boy, one day you'll be a man / Oh girl, he'll help you understand

2: Fireflies by Owl City  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm
MJgwarrocker66
Star_Catcher_567
Seeing as I know none of those, I'm gonna post my own list.

1. My eyes are open wide / By the way, I made it through the day / I watched the world outside / By the way, I'm leaving out today

2. I hate, feeling like this / So tired, of trying to fight this / I'm asleep and all I dream of / Is waking to you Comatose by Skillet guessed by Kaimui

3. If I die and go to hell real soon /It will appear to me as this room / And for eternity I'd lay in bed in my boxers half stoned with a pillow under my head

4. I can't find you / In the smoke / The night is burning / As we choke

5. At night I hear it creeping / At night I feel it move / I'll never sleep here anymore

6. Caught up in this madness too blind to see / Woke animal feelings in me / Took over my sense and I lost control / I'll taste your blood tonight Scream by Avenged Sevefold guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

7. Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor / Just for a little attention / Come on that's just ridiculous Time to Dance by Panic! At The Disco guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

8. I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: / "He's well hung," and I am hanging up / Well there's a song on the radio that says: / "Let's get this party started." Calm Before the Strom guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

9. For what you did to me / and what I'll do to you / you get, what everyone else gets / you get a lifetime

10. Lying in my bed / I hear the clock tick and think of you / Caught up in circles / Confusion is nothing new Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper guessed by Kaimui

I'll accept the artist who covered number ten as well. :3

Number 2 is second chance by shinedown.

Here's my list:

1) There's blood on my hands/Just like the blood in you

2) isn't something missing/isn't someone missing me

3) I dare you to tell me/to walk on fire/snare my soul/and call me a liar

4) oh it's never enough/ oh it's never enough/ no matter what I try to do/right now

5) can't shoot me down/oh no/ how low can you go

6) so break me down if it makes you feel right/so break me if it makes it all right/ so break me down even if it takes all your might/cause I'm so much more than all these lies

7) would it be better of this way/would it be better if i say/so long/ and good night/so long/and good night

cool there gonna change all your looks/with all the lies in the books/ to make a citizen out of you/they're gonna sleep with a gun/and keep an eye on you son/so they can watch all the things you do
Number two is Missing by evenescense  

Dagger Cola

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dagger Cola

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 pm
Here's mine;
1)Mr. Mayor the mission Burns the zombies are marching they close on the square
2)I wanna love I wanna leave I want you to love me I want you to leave me I wanna stand where I can see I'm watching you love me I'm watching you leaving me now
3)they page party guy with the number where he's at they let the phone ring till party guy picks it up and says behind burger king
4)Your socks on the wood floor the moment I'd hoped for I'm terrified to think you might be real I curl up behind you fit my body to yours like a shell
6)County road 233 under my feet And if I'm right were headed straight for hell
7)Hi you must be new I guess at least your new to me saw you unpacking your car so I said to myself maybe I should help her out
8.)(this one has the main verse first so I'm going to put the start of the first verse)I watch you fast asleep all I fear means nothing
9)I run from pain I run from prejudice I run from pesimist( and I cannot spell)
10)Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor reaching for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 pm
Okay here's my list 3nodding

1. It's gonna get harder from here / We've gotta get smarter / To make it out alive / Cause you say stop and we say go

2. The buttons on my phone are worn thin / I don't think that I know the chaos I was getting in / But I've broken all my promises to you

3. She works for the weekend / Mix-tape of her favorite bands / Tearing up the radio / Lost in the stereo's sound

4. Clap until your hands hurt / Standing ovations or boos / Watch us until we blur / Walk off into the sunset

5. Telling me to go / But hands beg me to stay / Your lips say that you love / Your eyes say that you hate

6. And when we get home I know we won't be home at all / This place we live, it's not where we belong / And I miss who we were

7. Mother where are you today / You took a piece of me the day you went away / No recollections or the smell of your perfume

8. I know a thing about contrition / Cause I got enough to spare / And I'll be granting your permission / Cause you haven't got a prayer

9. Is there anybody out there / Walking alone / Is there anybody out there / Out in the cold

10. Playground school bell rings again / Rain clouds come to play again / Has no one told you she's not breathing?  

Midnight Bloodbath

Dagger Cola

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:53 pm
Midnight Bloodbath

1. It's gonna get harder from here / We've gotta get smarter / To make it out alive / Cause you say stop and we say go

2. The buttons on my phone are worn thin / I don't think that I know the chaos I was getting in / But I've broken all my promises to you

3. She works for the weekend / Mix-tape of her favorite bands / Tearing up the radio / Lost in the stereo's sound

4. Clap until your hands hurt / Standing ovations or boos / Watch us until we blur / Walk off into the sunset

5. Telling me to go / But hands beg me to stay / Your lips say that you love / Your eyes say that you hate

6. And when we get home I know we won't be home at all / This place we live, it's not where we belong / And I miss who we were

7. Mother where are you today / You took a piece of me the day you went away / No recollections or the smell of your perfume

8. I know a thing about contrition / Cause I got enough to spare / And I'll be granting your permission / Cause you haven't got a prayer

9. Is there anybody out there / Walking alone / Is there anybody out there / Out in the cold

10. Playground school bell rings again / Rain clouds come to play again / Has no one told you she's not breathing?

10 is Hello by evenescence (and I cannot spell)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 pm
ChiBi m0nkEy
Mk my turn!

7 is bohemian Rapsody (I can't spell sweatdrop )  

Dagger Cola

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm
ChiBi m0nkEy
Mk my turn!

1: Gonna go far kid - The Offspring  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 am
ChiBi m0nkEy

8. Smashing Pumpkins -1979  

LordKhrima
Crew

MaxTheFirst

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 am
These are some of my favorite songs

1. One last glance from a taxi cab/ The night was young and so were we/ Call us a prelude/ It's like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you

2. Desperately close to a coffin of hope/ And I'm thinking 'bout calling on Jesus/ When all my resistance will never be distance enough
Wreck of the Day by Anna Nalick. Guessed by Okami No Kage_Arya_

3. I can't be your prince, though your secrets are safe/ And blood red on the bathroom wall/ I'm no savior; I'm no saint, saint/ You built your body in the coffin where you sleep

4. That he's no longer with us, but he left this dusty room/ It's a shame but it's your honor/ He should have never left you broken/ Years and years he waited and a daughter came instead

5. We built a tall, tall tower/ And somewhere in all the talking, the feeling faded out/ Oh, I wonder when did all stop making sense/ I hope it's just lost in translation/ Brick by brick we started crumbling

6. In a time of need only few can see what's wrong/ These lies are leading me astray/ You can see that good men only come in few/ So when my body burns in ashes, only sing the truth

7. The dust has only just began to for crop circles in the carpet/ People would stop to hold their heads heavy/ All those years; they were here first/ The sweeping insensitivity of this still life

8. That the freckles in our eyes are mirror images/ And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes/ It's true it may seem like a stretch/ I hope this song will guide you home/ But everything looks perfect from far away

9. Who I am, we're told to toil at mouth/ How game show season never ends/ Tell me I'm not spending too much time on happy endings and my life does not rely on how much love you might be lending me

10. Forgive me if I'm young, for speaking out of turn/ Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me/ I got lost in the beauty of everything I see/ The world ain't half as bad as they paInt it to be/ Well, hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin

Some of these might be a little difficult... sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 am
Midnight Bloodbath

1. The World Calling - There For Tomorrow
2. Why - Secondhand Serenade
3. Lost in Stereo - All Time low
7. The Day I Left The Womb - Escape the Fate ...? I'm not entirely sure about this one...  

MaxTheFirst

MaxTheFirst

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 am
SparkRockerFire
Mk my turn!

5. Wine Red - The Hush Sound  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am
MaxTheFirst
These are some of my favorite songs

1. One last glance from a taxi cab/ The night was young and so were we/ Call us a prelude/ It's like secrets are the hardest thing to keep from you

2. Desperately close to a coffin of hope/ And I'm thinking 'bout calling on Jesus/ When all my resistance will never be distance enough

3. I can't be your prince, though your secrets are safe/ And blood red on the bathroom wall/ I'm no savior; I'm no saint, saint/ You built your body in the coffin where you sleep

4. That he's no longer with us, but he left this dusty room/ It's a shame but it's your honor/ He should have never left you broken/ Years and years he waited and a daughter came instead

5. We built a tall, tall tower/ And somewhere in all the talking, the feeling faded out/ Oh, I wonder when did all stop making sense/ I hope it's just lost in translation/ Brick by brick we started crumbling

6. In a time of need only few can see what's wrong/ These lies are leading me astray/ You can see that good men only come in few/ So when my body burns in ashes, only sing the truth

7. The dust has only just began to for crop circles in the carpet/ People would stop to hold their heads heavy/ All those years; they were here first/ The sweeping insensitivity of this still life

8. That the freckles in our eyes are mirror images/ And I have to speculate that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes/ It's true it may seem like a stretch/ I hope this song will guide you home/ But everything looks perfect from far away

9. Who I am, we're told to toil at mouth/ How game show season never ends/ Tell me I'm not spending too much time on happy endings and my life does not rely on how much love you might be lending me

10. Forgive me if I'm young, for speaking out of turn/ Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me/ I got lost in the beauty of everything I see/ The world ain't half as bad as they pant it to be/ Well, hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin

2) Wreck of the day Anna Nalick  

Dagger Cola

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:11 pm
1.) I am a worm before I am a man/ I was a creature before I could stand/ I will remember ______ __ ______

2.) I've never seen one like that before/ Don't look at me like that, You amaze me

3.) She's just another lost soul, about to be mine again./Leave her, we will receive her./It is beyond your control, will you ever meet again.

4.) You're touch is what I'm missing/And the more I hide I realize/I'm slowly losing you

5.) Peace! Attack! Everybody!/Rock time!/Big show time!

6.) The whole damn world is just as obsessed/ With who's the best dressed/ And who's having sex

7.) But no one's ever seen us/Driving our Econoline van/And no one's ever heard of our band

8.) How many seas must a white dove sail,/Before she sleeps in the sand/And how many times must a cannonball fly,

9.) There ain't no way we'll lose it/This is our life/This is our song

10.) You can have it your way/how do you want it/you gon' back that thing up  
♪ Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas